This weeks Lotto numbers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, I am not surprised to see a treaty singed between Polaris and Legion. During my time in the Legion this was to be expected in the future.

While I may not be glad to see Pezstar and that other troll that popped up in this thread earlier, it is great to see such great alliances come together in the spirit of friendship in the form of a PIAT. Congrats from the Paladins of Freedom to both alliances and I wish that the friendship will evolve into something larger and better than a PIAT.

Edited by Darth Elecian

You know Pez, I do not give a flying rats bumhole about e-lawyers and e-lawyering and I really get quite bored with it all. It is as common toilet paper grade PIAT, thats all it is and all it will be treated as. I wont be treating this as an MDP, nor would I expect that Legion will be relying on it as an MDP.

Rest assured, when I sign an MDP, I will call it an MDP, it will have a clear reference to defense and not some ambiguous and vague reference to something that may be read as one by tilting your head sideways.

Here, Here Grub. Neither side wants to play e-lawyer here. We, at The Legion, have really grown to like NpO as they have us and this treaty is just a sign of that friendship. Hence this PIAT, when we sign and post our MADP on May 21, 2010 it will be clearly marked as such.

*Bolded text could reflect inaccurate date

Somehow, I am not surprised to see a treaty singed between Polaris and Legion. During my time in the Legion this was to be expected in the future.

While I may not be glad to see Pezstar and that other troll that popped up in this thread earlier, it is great to see such great alliances come together in the spirit of friendship in the form of a PIAT. Congrats from the Paladins of Freedom to both alliances and I wish that the friendship will evolve into something larger and better than a PIAT.

Good sir, I shall not accept you sullying the good name of my dearest wife Pezstar, queen of Nueva Vida, with such comments. She is naught but a saint.

In all seriousness though, let's be real here; a lot of people don't trust The Legion. It takes a lot to get past that, and Nueva Vida had to do the same thing when we signed that abomination of an NAP a few months ago (I say abomination due to the god-awful title Magicalbricks put on it... what the hell was he thinking????). Just because you gained some trust with some people does not mean that you will gain the trust of their acquaintances. Now, I understand that you are no longer a member, but I think you and everyone else who cares very much for the Legion needs to simply accept that the trust will take some time to regain, and for the time being I think you should expect and brace for a few negative comments in your treaty announcements.

There's no need to get overly defensive; just make your case, and move on. Those who need time to trust you again will only do so in time... words will not change this.

Again, best of luck to both parties :)

Now, I understand that you are no longer a member, but I think you and everyone else who cares very much for the Legion needs to simply accept that the trust will take some time to regain, and for the time being I think you should expect and brace for a few negative comments in your treaty announcements.

Don't worry about us. We certainly know how to deal with negative comments.

And seriously guys, no one's planning on trying to make this treaty something this isn't. We're not that evil. Yet.

Good sir, I shall not accept you sullying the good name of my dearest wife Pezstar, queen of Nueva Vida, with such comments. She is naught but a saint.

In all seriousness though, let's be real here; a lot of people don't trust The Legion. It takes a lot to get past that, and Nueva Vida had to do the same thing when we signed that abomination of an NAP a few months ago (I say abomination due to the god-awful title Magicalbricks put on it... what the hell was he thinking????). Just because you gained some trust with some people does not mean that you will gain the trust of their acquaintances. Now, I understand that you are no longer a member, but I think you and everyone else who cares very much for the Legion needs to simply accept that the trust will take some time to regain, and for the time being I think you should expect and brace for a few negative comments in your treaty announcements.

There's no need to get overly defensive; just make your case, and move on. Those who need time to trust you again will only do so in time... words will not change this.

Again, best of luck to both parties :)

You and your damned reasonableness. ;) It's worth pointing out to some, but not all, of our critics that it is no longer 2006.

Edited by Hymenbreach

Don't worry about us. We certainly know how to deal with negative comments.

And seriously guys, no one's planning on trying to make this treaty something this isn't. We're not that evil. Yet.

Ah I'm not worried... just simply pointing it out for the few who may take negativity too close to heart.

Sometimes it pays to know why someone doesn't like you. There's half the battle right there.

I think the issue with pezstar is that she doesn't recognize the Legion for what it has become, better then she abandened it. Then every Legion thread she shows up in she finds a reason to post negatively and doing nothing productive.

Regardless the rest of your message stands very true to what I was thinking and trying to say earlier. The Legion has made great strides on expanding their friendships out from their normal areas of influence (purple and ODN) even if their first step has been towards blue (partly my doing) the Legion has shown an ability to transcend the norms and to sign a treaty and get to know new people in a meaningful way. This treaty shows the newfound respect I believe some have began to find for the Legion.

I again send my best wishes to my old home and to my friends on blue!

I think the issue with pezstar is that she doesn't recognize the Legion for what it has become, better then she abandoned it. Then every Legion thread she shows up in she finds a reason to post negatively and doing nothing productive.

Regardless the rest of your message stands very true to what I was thinking and trying to say earlier. The Legion has made great strides on expanding their friendships out from their normal areas of influence (purple and ODN) even if their first step has been towards blue (partly my doing) the Legion has shown an ability to transcend the norms and to sign a treaty and get to know new people in a meaningful way. This treaty shows the newfound respect I believe some have began to find for the Legion.

I again send my best wishes to my old home and to my friends on blue!

Edited by King William IV

I am glad to see a treaty between our two alliances and I hope that it brings great benefit to both our alliances. It is a standard grade PIAT, nothing more as both sides have made quite clear. As for the trolls, The Legion has always had to cope with its past and so we continue to take steps that try to atone for past mistakes. I hope that this treaty serves as a solid foundation for igniting meaningful bonds between our alliances.

o/ Polaris

Ave Legio

I am glad to see a treaty between our two alliances and I hope that it brings great benefit to both our alliances. It is a standard grade PIAT, nothing more as both sides have made quite clear. As for the trolls, The Legion has always had to cope with its past and so we continue to take steps that try to atone for past mistakes. I hope that this treaty serves as a solid foundation for igniting meaningful bonds between our alliances.

o/ Polaris

Ave Legio

Well said as usual Imperial :D