Congratz to TOP!

Mentor

uh huh, right. You're quite effective at war when it comes to saving your friends in echelon from taking a beating.

I've actually :lol1: out loud due to this sentence :D . I don't even know anyone in Echelon :unsure: , let alone call anyone in Echelon friends.... <_<

Anyway, TOP speed all the way baby! B)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple by the threat of their prime minister, or whatever Death666angle was at that time, going nuclear rogue on one us in a drunken rage.

Worst still, I am one that left on "good" terms. I won't get into the hate Jaymay has for Echelon, or how Cozmo was threatened, or how Oracomm left due to hugh dispute with Hefe months before the major split happened with about 10 members, or the other countless ex Echelonians now in TOP. Yevgeni joined Vox, Seojhp (always mess up the name so not sure) joined MK, and about 7 nations went and formed RLMMO again. This was all about how Echelon conducted itself in the lead up to the BLEU war initially and goverment issues. Death666angle says so in the interview with TOP leadership prior to my acceptance.

Oracomm left because of a dispute with me (not Hefe, not sure Hefe was a blib on the radar at the time even), the dispute being that he didn't agree with a statement I made, called me a Nazi and left. Cozmo and I have made up and I believe that was the only issue there was about that (and the reason for that was not dislike, but the feeling of betrayal which comes from being too close at times), and it was a promise, not a threat :P. The rest, apart from RLMMO and JayMay left in a normal fashion, but in such a small community, everyone who leaves, also leaves scars, that may be why a member leaving us seems to be more emotional, sometimes seen as negative. The two cases (RLMMO and Jaymay) though are quite interesting, nothing that can be discussed or summed up in less than a 10 page paper. We also have RLMMO people still in who expected that break, which was independent of Echelon. You make it sound as though Echelon and Echelon's leaders were solely to blame for everything above, with which I thouroughly disagree (but don't see the need to debate here, in public, with people who have no idea what we are talking about and with my memory being as bad as it is as well ;)). Though I can say that I did not agree with the paranoia fueled by some in Echelon and the pm stuff (I actually left in protest when I heard of it and went hiding in MKs application alliance at the time due to the real AA still being under terms and stuff... fun times :D).

Lastly RLMMO was cut loose from being a protectorate and fed to the vultures due to them and I having a !@#$%* fest about our problems in Echelon, and some Echelon members seeing it.

Cut loose, yes, but also informed of it and they didn't see fit to look for a new protector in time (I remember posting on their forums about it 2 weeks prior to the actual cancellation). And also, if you sprout those things about the guys who are offering protection on a public board without confronting them on your own, what do you expect us to do, bend over and take more? And no one sicked PC on them, but I guess both sides are guilty of the paranoia thing :P.

Edit: and just to make this more relevant to the general debate: up until TOP entered this war, I had not been in any offensive wars (probably because the enemies were all !@#$%*^) and I gained NS (through tech and land even though I was nuked). Then came TOP with Jenavia, Dr.Dan and a smaller nation (mea culpa for not remembering your name mate) and really tore me a new one, doing regular quads, making use of the nukes GOD still dropped on me and then the second round came (with Jaymay and others attacking me) and I was beginning to get tired and for the first time I turtled 3 days of those wars until I could get into peace because no one was interested in renewing my wars.

It's not like anyone who believes TOP and Echelon are bestest of buds and have secretly made a pact during this war will listen to me.... but I owe it to TOP anyway, great bunch of fighters and good sports during the times I've met 'em :).

Edited by Death666Angel

This is still going on, why?

No one likes TOP.

I love how you are still continueing this although ALL your points have been refuted. A one-eyed retarded donkey can see your hidden agenda to just trash TOP at every given opportunity to influence public opinion, but since you are doing it so badly everybody just points their fingers and laughs.