Congratz to TOP!

Mentor

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And .. let me hop in my time machine and take screenshots of every top nation and every nation they were at war with, on a daily basis. I'll get right on that, and I'll completely disregard the countless eyewitnesses because none of them thought to take a screenshot at the time. Yeah, okay there.

Oh ok that's completly understandable. However, in the future please do not claim lies to be facts without proof, or a source. Deathangel fought his first 12ish wars with TOP, and we knocked out nearly half his NS. I may be mis-recalling his numbers, but it was something like that.

And .. let me hop in my time machine and take screenshots of every top nation and every nation they were at war with, on a daily basis. I'll get right on that, and I'll completely disregard the countless eyewitnesses because none of them thought to take a screenshot at the time. Yeah, okay there.

I dropped 55k NS in under 3 weeks, my alliance dropped half our NS in the same period. We sent and ate nukes fighting mostly TOP nations. I sent about 25 nukes and ate about 15. Your suggestions they didn't fight properly or use nukes because they were afraid of loosing infra are incorrect. Something tells me facts wont change your mind. :nuke:

Edited by Alterego

That would be better then making up stuff that didnt happen.... I am sure it will come as a relief to all the Echelon targets that suffered huge NS losses to TOP attacks that all of that didnt really happen. TOP eventually ran out of targets because we did so much damage. Even I, one of our lowest NS nations, had trouble finding targets once we were done.

Edited by crazy canuck

An army of aliens is ridiculous, but jones' arguments hold water here. TOP did save stats by avoiding nuclear war.

Ah yes, but allied stats were also saved by us joining the war. That is why the argument that we should have just stayed out if we didn't want to go nuclear is silly. It's like, not mathematically sound.

Thanks, but I'd personally rather step out of the spotlight and have someone else claim it. :)

exactly my thoughts,

i could very well live without the nr. 1 spot, and the conected ghosts, and for sure without such an thread :(

Don't forget their staggering $%&@ ups, (that is, they screwed up staggers), the fact that their echelon targets, by and large, barely dropped in NS. I mean, again, you believe what you want to believe, I'll believe the truth.

simple as that.

So, once again!

Congratulations to TOP, for scheming their way to the #1 alliance. Never before has there been an alliance that was so undeserving of that spot.

This is both awesome and hilarious, funny you know because last I checked one of our Echelon targets was in the top 5 for NS lost in this war and others weren't far off...no idea how we did it without nukes, guess the sunshine, rainbows and lollypops we showered on them were more effective than we expected.

Who needs Lockheed Martin when we've got the Disney Channel.

Whilst I appreciate you may find that adorable little red button utterly irristable next time just say it with flowers.

The R&R guys my squad backed up who were merrily getting jumped on by a significantly larger nation didn't seem to upset when we rolled in and helped them take 30k+ off a guy in 3 days. Guess I just lucked out and ended up helping someone who actually appreciated it.

But anyway I'm a touch late with this, as others have said if you want to provide any sort of proof at all that'd be great, if you'd just rather keep blowing hot air then that's cool to just don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

QUOTE (astronaut jones @ Jun 22 2009, 08:39 PM)

Don't forget their staggering $%&@ ups, (that is, they screwed up staggers), the fact that their echelon targets, by and large, barely dropped in NS. I mean, again, you believe what you want to believe, I'll believe the truth.

simple as that.

So, once again!

Congratulations to TOP, for scheming their way to the #1 alliance. Never before has there been an alliance that was so undeserving of that spot.

Complaining about stagger screw ups and stealing slots? Are you kididng me? You moan with one breath that we joined the war late, yet in the other that we're stealing all your slots? Please tell me you see the contradiction here. Those slots were unfilled after 2-3 days and guess what, we actually did stagger properly. The only screwed up staggers that I saw were when other people jumped in on the TOP rush and took the last slot during the blitz before update.

I would also mention that at one point 3 of the top 5 NS losers for the week were TOP targets, and guess what, 2 of them were in Echelon.

In my own personal experience we managed to knock off 40k from our target within 5 days without using nukes, 40k that our friends in RnR and Halsa didn't have to worry about letting them get on with their other wars.

I think we need to stop trying to top each other and get back to congratulating TOP for being on top on top of all the other top notch stuff being posted.

Meow.

(Someone has to know that reference...)

VI

sTOP it, this is going too far, but seriously, this calls for a drink, I just need to have mine TOPped off, where are the guys from tLC, they can help with this. And in the vein of congratulations, do we even need TO Play the game anymore now that the True Orange Power is winning?

Congratulations on valuing your infrastructure over the health, safety, and security of your allies. Congratulations on trying to smear the good name of alliances that have more honour than you could ever hope to have, just for a little bit of good PR (it backfired on you, thankfully.)

So, congratulations on plotting and scheming your way to the top.

I suggest you grow quickly into your new evil role and institute the "We are on TOP week", in fact, id say top GOONS and make it a "We are on TOP permanent policy".

Should really cut down on the amount of crap on the forums.

I suggest you grow quickly into your new evil role and institute the "We are on TOP week", in fact, id say top GOONS and make it a "We are on TOP permanent policy".

Should really cut down on the amount of crap on the forums.

Chill, look deep inside your heart and tell me, do you think that would cut down on the amount of crap on the forums? 'Cause I honestly don't think so.

sTOP it, this is going too far, but seriously, this calls for a drink, I just need to have mine TOPped off, where are the guys from tLC, they can help with this. And in the vein of congratulations, do we even need TO Play the game anymore now that the True Orange Power is winning?

oh I lol'd

When it comes to the TOP puns you TOP everyone.

I'm your biggest FAN.

Sincerely Timberland