Congratz to TOP!

Mentor

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O god we are going to have to put up with all these TOP on TOP jokes. Sparta come back your my only hope of surviving this!

There was no sarcasm attached to my comment, I'm genuinely please to see TOP take the number one spot.

Probably more so than they are.

PS In lieu of trolling TOP I'll just say congratulations and enjoy your stay. We all know it will end badly.

here's to hoping. it just doesn't feel right being on TOP. i mean, the potential for punny business if great, but it's just not natural.

Anyone notice that Spartan has only declined in NS since the revamp of FAIL. I do not believe this is a coincidence. TOP, you can express your gratitude towards me in poem form.

Well played, good sir, well played.

O god we are going to have to put up with all these TOP on TOP jokes. Sparta come back your my only hope of surviving this!

Heh...no worries, I'm not big on that joke either and to be honest its not tossed around much.

"TOP speed," though, is still alive and kicking.

Yeah, I hope they don't come for us neutrals.

I'm sure that Sparta will come back as soon as this war ends. :)

I agree. Sparta's going to recover pretty quickly and we wish them the best in doing so.

Anyone notice that Spartan has only declined in NS since the revamp of FAIL. I do not believe this is a coincidence. TOP, you can express your gratitude towards me in poem form.

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

I wrote that just for you.

What!? You passed us? You will end up just like GPA for this.

Really though, nice job, just over 200 members and you still passed us for #1, very impressive, I don't know if something like this has ever been done before? Good job.

You have truly ruined us Rebel Virginia, we should have recognized your threat to Sparta sooner. We are paying dearly for our mistakes.

Edited by Derka Derek

Yep. That's about the size of it when IRON puns mix with TOP puns. Have mercy.

TOP puns + IRON puns + ODN 'cuteness' = hours of entertainment

I'm here, too.

Its a foreign invasion -- WN, LM, me. :awesome:

lousy foreigners. i smell a conspiracy, a mass betrayal. you join, you appear to fit in, you gain our trust, and then you become great members. :D