Congratz to TOP!

Mentor

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on valuing your infrastructure over the health, safety, and security of your allies. Congratulations on trying to smear the good name of alliances that have more honour than you could ever hope to have, just for a little bit of good PR (it backfired on you, thankfully.)

So, congratulations on plotting and scheming your way to the top.

Thank you! hug.gif

Being trolled by Greenacres is perhaps the best compliment I think anyone could ever hope to get. It's perhaps the clearest indication of success one could find on the OWF.

I am looking forward to the future, in which we shall import even more tech and up our aid slot usage even more.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

Psh....TOP.....psh again....psh a third time even...youd be no where without jenko /sarcasm/ =P

And that casey chick..watch out..she cant cook -_-

Dance commander we love you <3

Edit:for lack of a congrats Lol off topic is off

>.> Congrats TOP -not even gonna waste time with the pun-

Edited by Voldorish

Why thank you...we appreciate that, but #1 isn't the point. :wub:

The community is all that matters to me. The NS is just a byproduct of the community, not vice-versa.

Definitly :wub: TOP speed all the way!!!

*vrooms off*

edit:

Reaper I never said I could cook. It was your own fault for picking up those cookies and trying them :P

Edited by casey3927

Are they verifiable? Have you talked to those alliances they supposedly helped? They're false. But you keep thinking that TOP did so much that they deserve congratulations.

I hope it burns nicely when the time comes. And I hope you burn with it.

TOP never really aimed to take the n1 spot, it just came along. And if you are making accusations, you should better get some names out there, because i personally know of no single alliance that TOP supposedly "helped" but then again didnt "help" at all.

Being trolled by Greenacres is perhaps the best compliment I think anyone could ever hope to get. It's perhaps the clearest indication of success one could find on the OWF.

I am looking forward to the future, in which we shall import even more tech and up our aid slot usage even more.

I don't know who this greenacres person is, my name is astronaut jones. And I'm not doing anything other than telling you how it is.

TOP has no honour. TOP is more concerned with self-congratulatory !@#$%^&* than with actually helping those that are supposedly on their side. Infrastructure > friends when it comes to TOP.

I hope it burns nicely when the time comes.

I don't know who this greenacres person is, my name is astronaut jones. And I'm not doing anything other than telling you how it is.

TOP has no honour. TOP is more concerned with self-congratulatory !@#$%^&* than with actually helping those that are supposedly on their side. Infrastructure > friends when it comes to TOP.

I hope it burns nicely when the time comes.

Nailed it! Finally, someone who understands us :wub:

The spin put on jones' statements by TOP sickens me. Why not try to refute a little? Or you could keep playing it safe and acknowledge that there was more you could do while trying to turn it into a PR move to make jones look like a jerk.

The spin put on jones' statements by TOP sickens me. Why not try to refute a little? Or you could keep playing it safe and acknowledge that there was more you could do while trying to turn it into a PR move to make jones look like a jerk.

You are right they could have just sided with NPO, that would have been doing more right? Not having to fight them was a huge gain by the Karma side, anything beyond that is a blessing.

You are right they could have just sided with NPO, that would have been doing more right? Not having to fight them was a huge gain by the Karma side, anything beyond that is a blessing.

NPO at least had a treaty with them, and OG was over there, so yes, they could have fought for the Hegemony, but I doubt they would have used the same tactics.. Not using nukes was a horrible move on TOP's part in this conflict, and they should have done all they could to help Karma if they were going to at all.