Congratz to TOP!

Mentor

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I checked a nation can only be nuked once per day...So what's the point in having 3 people trying to launch nukes when only 1 can hit?

Give it 4 days fighting people with SDIs and you will know why more than 1 is required. The damage done in GA, CM and air attacks are fairly substantial when fighting against big guys like TOP, so the more the merrier.

[ooc] don't forget all the mentions of trolling and moderation, done by TOP members [/ooc]

They did say such things, when I "congratulated" them on their top spot. I never brought up the war, just that they plotted and schemed their way to the top.

Sir, you do know if TOP ever did plot and scheme their way to the top it would at least take 2 years to plan. And Since they're top another 2 years to execute this plan. Now, if they happened to know that Ordo Verde was going to be attacked by NPO 4 years ago, then that a) Would be pretty cool and B) They need to tell me if the Cleveland Browns will ever be Super Bowl Champions.

Sir, you do know if TOP ever did plot and scheme their way to the top it would at least take 2 years to plan. And Since they're top another 2 years to execute this plan. Now, if they happened to know that Ordo Verde was going to be attacked by NPO 4 years ago, then that a) Would be pretty cool and B) They need to tell me if the Cleveland Browns will ever be Super Bowl Champions.

whatever you say, homeboy.

PSH amateur troll is amateur

i can troll way better than these guys ;)...especially better than gangsta ninja over there watch out TOP, im comin for you guys..raggle fraggle...remember kids OOC attacks are awesome >.> like this Brother Kane, IRL, eats kittens for breakfast that freak of nature

>.>

PSH amateur troll is amateur

i can troll way better than these guys ;)...especially better than gangsta ninja over there watch out TOP, im comin for you guys..raggle fraggle...remember kids OOC attacks are awesome >.> like this Brother Kane, IRL, eats kittens for breakfast that freak of nature

>.>

evil troll Reaper is evil. be nice to BK, he might have a legit reason for actually eating those kittens

evil troll Reaper is evil. be nice to BK, he might have a legit reason for actually eating those kittens

you are only saying that because he ate your kitten

he needs to be burned! BURNED I SAY! like the rest of those TOP guys..we cant have more puns fill the CN world..it is just not right...im making it my soul mission to take TOP down..so im offering something

(i get better and better man) in thread recruitment..lol TOP REFUGEES ARE WELCOME TO JOIN MY ALLIANCE <3 ;)

uh huh, right. You're quite effective at war when it comes to saving your friends in echelon from taking a beating.

Nuh uh, not right. TOP and Echelon are not and were not friends and I'm pretty sure that's a well-known fact.

Keep peddling that PR bike.

you are only saying that because he ate your kitten

he needs to be burned! BURNED I SAY! like the rest of those TOP guys..we cant have more puns fill the CN world..it is just not right...im making it my soul mission to take TOP down..so im offering something

(i get better and better man) in thread recruitment..lol TOP REFUGEES ARE WELCOME TO JOIN MY ALLIANCE <3 ;)

HE ATE MY KITTEN!?!?!?!! KANE GET OVER HERE NAO AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

Puns are there to make your head scratch though Reaper, dont ya like them :P We have our TOP speed going and all

The people who were fighting echelon before you, if you talk to them, you talk to the people in those alliances, you talk their leaders or the people on the ground, and they have nothing but complaints about your supposed help. And every complaint they have, is a complaint I've raised to you here and in other threads.

While this is rather off-topic, who are these people?

I want alliances and particular player names to those on the ground so I can actually ask them about your claims so we can end this one way or another.

pm is fine

Edited by alpreb

While this is rather off-topic, who are these people?

I want alliances and particular player names to those on the ground so I can actually ask them about your claims so we can end this one way or another.

pm is fine

I'm actually surprised you haven't sent 4 or 5 or 6 members after me in PM like you did last time.

I'm not going to betray the trust of the people who I've talked to by telling you their names, even in private. For one, I don't roll like that, and two, I don't doubt for a second you would do everything in your power to make life difficult for those players.

Now, you can say "oh then I guess you're making it up then! you have no proof!" but I don't care. You can believe what you want to believe, I'll believe what I want to believe, only one of us has belief in the truth.

And it ain't you.

I'm actually surprised you haven't sent 4 or 5 or 6 members after me in PM like you did last time.

I'm not going to betray the trust of the people who I've talked to by telling you their names, even in private. For one, I don't roll like that, and two, I don't doubt for a second you would do everything in your power to make life difficult for those players.

Now, you can say "oh then I guess you're making it up then! you have no proof!" but I don't care. You can believe what you want to believe, I'll believe what I want to believe, only one of us has belief in the truth.

And it ain't you.

Because TOP is known for harrassing players...

You know your attempts at PR would be far more effective if you just used logic and facts.

Fact, some people are upset about TOP's stance in negotiations, fact, some people are upset TOP didn't use nukes. Those are facts (that people are upset, not whether those are bad things or not), people can then debate whether they agree with that or not.

But you running around talking about puppet masters, and TOP making lives difficult for innocent players so you can't give their names out, is crap. It makes you look like a paranoid psycho, and devalues your whole argument.

I'm definitely not a TOP apologist, ask anyone who knows me. But your claims and attempts to smear are baseless.

Because TOP is known for harrassing players...

You know your attempts at PR would be far more effective if you just used logic and facts.

Fact, some people are upset about TOP's stance in negotiations, fact, some people are upset TOP didn't use nukes. Those are facts (that people are upset, not whether those are bad things or not), people can then debate whether they agree with that or not.

But you running around talking about puppet masters, and TOP making lives difficult for innocent players so you can't give their names out, is crap. It makes you look like a paranoid psycho, and devalues your whole argument.

I'm definitely not a TOP apologist, ask anyone who knows me. But your claims and attempts to smear are baseless.

What PR? You're assuming that I care what people think of me, which, really, you shouldn't be assuming that at all.

Like I said, I've spoken to people, quite a few, who are upset at TOP BEYOND what you call their stance (and what others have called them bullying and throwing their weight around in threats to other alliances during said negotiations), and of course at their non-nuke using during the war. Don't forget their staggering $%&@ ups, (that is, they screwed up staggers), the fact that their echelon targets, by and large, barely dropped in NS. I mean, again, you believe what you want to believe, I'll believe the truth.

simple as that.

So, once again!

Congratulations to TOP, for scheming their way to the #1 alliance. Never before has there been an alliance that was so undeserving of that spot.

Edited by astronaut jones

What PR? You're assuming that I care what people think of me, which, really, you shouldn't be assuming that at all.

Like I said, I've spoken to people, quite a few, who are upset at TOP BEYOND what you call their stance (and what others have called them bullying and throwing their weight around in threats to other alliances during said negotiations), and of course at their non-nuke using during the war. Don't forget their staggering $%&@ ups, (that is, they screwed up staggers), the fact that their echelon targets, by and large, barely dropped in NS. I mean, again, you believe what you want to believe, I'll believe the truth.

simple as that.

Sigh, PR doesn't mean its to make you look better, you are running a negative PR campaign in every TOP related thread.

The facts we know are that they were involved in negotiations yes, they wanted certain things in negotiations. Show logs of threats. Show proof of stagger errors (like that can't happen anyways), and show proof that their targets didn't drop in NS. For all the bawwing i've seen, noone has been willing to do this, noone has been able to simple show some screenshots of this.

I also like how when I pointed out that it was baseless to claim TOP would harass people if you gave their names out, you dropped that line and went a little closer to the one i was telling you to argue, as you'd have a better leg to stand on, glad I was right.

Let me state that Echelon are not our friends, and I am ex-Echelon. I didn't leave in the best of ways. It was me insulting Caffine and Caffine instulting me, both of eachother calling the other an idiot. Then we had the threat of ZI for recruiting, with someone going to NPO to complain that we were doing it and them coming to us. Couple by the threat of their prime minister, or whatever Death666angle was at that time, going nuclear rogue on one us in a drunken rage. Not to mention our pms on the Echelon boards being closed down, possibly looked into, which had me talking with badboybill2007 and Nagiachi about rl stuff, all in an attempt to find proof of us recruiting. Hefe blocked me out of his messenger, Deathangle stopped talking with me, me and Sol never really got along as I pushed him out of head of military there due to complaints of some members, and Neo only sporadically talked to me. Besides Adooe who I never got to really know in Echelon, and Mekawy who I talk to due to rl stuff and really was a small nation anyway, there is no one I talk to, and with those two it is infrequent at best, Mekawy and I living in different time zones and Adoooe only occasion. Oh and there is Nag and his wife, but more Nag since his wife doesn't talk too much these days.

Worst still, I am one that left on "good" terms. I won't get into the hate Jaymay has for Echelon, or how Cozmo was threatened, or how Oracomm left due to hugh dispute with Hefe months before the major split happened with about 10 members, or the other countless ex Echelonians now in TOP. Yevgeni joined Vox, Seojhp (always mess up the name so not sure) joined MK, and about 7 nations went and formed RLMMO again. This was all about how Echelon conducted itself in the lead up to the BLEU war initially and goverment issues. Death666angle says so in the interview with TOP leadership prior to my acceptance.

There was nothing nice about our departure, it really was me and Jay, ex goverment people walking out and those that felt closer to us, agreed with our dislike of what was taking place or had their own beef leaving and joining TOP because they knew we were there.

Plus there was a topic on Echelon boards where they were silly enough to leave in the open to all where they had their congressmen saying how TOP will get theirs and how to build up the warchests and nukes. This was in the departure thread of someone that left them and came to TOP. Feanor had a great post in it dared them to try, then the topic disappeared.

This notion that we were happy go lucky with Echelon is a complete lie, Hefe, Death666angle, and that punk Caffine if he ever comes back are free to comment on this. I even went so far to send Caffine a not so nicely worded pm when he was in peace mode saying how he destroyed an alliance I once called home and didn't have the balls to come out of peace mode and suffer with the rest of them. And while I don't dislike Tela OOC, I am not a fan of what she did inside Echelon, and we were on opposite sides of the political spectrum.

Lastly RLMMO was cut loose from being a protectorate and fed to the vultures due to them and I having a !@#$%* fest about our problems in Echelon, and some Echelon members seeing it. RLMMO was picked up by TOP because us ex Echelonians were on the same side of many disputes in Echelon and were friends with them. Reachwind or the guys in RLMMO can confirm this.

But I guess actual proof is not needed when you just slinging !@#$ everywhere hoping something will stick.

Now you know the dramafest that took place feel free to investigate it and proove my comments a lie.

Edited by Khyber

simple as that.

If it is a fact that our targets barely dropped in NS, I would like to see your proof. I'm sure you wouldn't claim a fact without a source or proof. Also, can you give us a nation list of the nations that we messed the stagger up on? Thanks for your time.

Sigh, PR doesn't mean its to make you look better, you are running a negative PR campaign in every TOP related thread.

The facts we know are that they were involved in negotiations yes, they wanted certain things in negotiations. Show logs of threats. Show proof of stagger errors (like that can't happen anyways), and show proof that their targets didn't drop in NS. For all the bawwing i've seen, noone has been willing to do this, noone has been able to simple show some screenshots of this.

I also like how when I pointed out that it was baseless to claim TOP would harass people if you gave their names out, you dropped that line and went a little closer to the one i was telling you to argue, as you'd have a better leg to stand on, glad I was right.

So the fact that I'm not going to be a !@#$%* and hand over the names of people I've talked to, means that you were right?

You're assuming I care what you and TOP think on this matter. Again, you can believe what you want to believe, I will believe the truth. I'm not going to hand over names to you or anyone else and betray their trust in the process, that might be something you'd do, but it's not something I'd ever even consider. I don't care what you think about that, but I don't betray the trust of anyone who shows a little trust in me, so call me what you want because of that, it doesn't make me look bad in the least.

And .. let me hop in my time machine and take screenshots of every top nation and every nation they were at war with, on a daily basis. I'll get right on that, and I'll completely disregard the countless eyewitnesses because none of them thought to take a screenshot at the time. Yeah, okay there.

And it ain't you.

Actually, no, this is not how TOP operates. In all my experience with TOP, they have never sought to bully or make anyone's life difficult. That is not how we operate. However, we are looking to clear up any issues people may have with dialogue.

Further, you claim to seek the truth, yet you proclaim your own perception of reality is the truth. So which is it, are you after the truth or are you out to posit your own truth?

You've made it quite apparent you're not after the truth by dropping the "TOP is friends with Echelon" earlier in this thread. Granted, this could have been a comment made out of a completely innocent unawareness of TOP's foreign policy. However, I'm sure you knew that TOP wasn't friends with Echelon at any point in CN history and made the comment to support your own points, irregardless of the validity of the comment.

EDIT: Also, the burden of proof is on you. You can either substantiate your claims or continue to sling mud. We're perfectly happy either way to address the claims and move on.

Edited by Coursca

DrDan is to blame. For all of it. It was him. I saw him do it. He is evil that can't be stopped, only contained. HELP! HE'S HOLDING ME HOSTAGE RIGHT NOW AND I'M TYPING THIS WITH A GODDAMN STRAW FROM THE ARBY'S MEAL THAT I CAN'T REACH TO EAT! HELP!

Fixed that for you, Khyber. Help is on the way. Hopefully we can remove the evil DrDan from TOP and all of this negativity will disappear!

Hang in there, Khyber.

VI