Congratz to TOP!

Mentor

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice that Spartan has only declined in NS since the revamp of FAIL. I do not believe this is a coincidence. TOP, you can express your gratitude towards me in poem form.

The efforts of FAIL have not gone unnoticed amidst this war. I for one, too, do not believe in coincidences.

Though we were allied once, and are no longer, the bond of affection I hold for TOP remains of such strength that I shall supply their poem to you for them:

The short rain of fail

Spartan waters overflow

Paradox reigns now

I guess TOP's policy on nuke usage during a war has been proven strongest. I salute this most conservative nuke usage policy as I myself found the GRL in the 40's to be a very large annoyance.

I bet they won't get most members. ;)

Give us 5-6 years B)

Anyone notice that Spartan has only declined in NS since the revamp of FAIL. I do not believe this is a coincidence. TOP, you can express your gratitude towards me in poem form.

A good guess as any.

I will not give a poem though, since I'm bad at it. Ask Baron deSandersted since he post exclusively in poems on our forum.

I can't think of an alliance that I would rather see at the TOP!

o/Paradoxia

O god we are going to have to put up with all these TOP on TOP jokes. Sparta come back your my only hope of surviving this!