Best Alliance Flags Nominations

Rocknraider

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose a new rule: No nominating your own alliance's flag.

That said, I like the flag that was shown here for Hydra. I've also always thought Gremlins had a really cool flag, and am suprised it has not been mentioned:

aquaxpxk.jpg

I propose a new rule: No nominating your own alliance's flag.

That said, I like the flag that was shown here for Hydra. I've also always thought Gremlins had a really cool flag, and am suprised it has not been mentioned:

aquaxpxk.jpg

Probably because it's not actually a good flag. It's a good image to be used for propaganda or as a banner of some sort but it as a flag it's pretty terrible. Just look at the overcrowding of various elements or the photoshop filters!

Probably because it's not actually a good flag. It's a good image to be used for propaganda or as a banner of some sort but it as a flag it's pretty terrible. Just look at the overcrowding of various elements or the photoshop filters!

Funny cause i have to agree. Just too many images that scream "we are badass". I never really liked our own flag :/

I liked this proposal back when we choose one:

flag-2.png

Not very different, but at least a little more subtle.

Avalanche flag:

avalancheflag2ev6.png

This would be better without the text. So would the green Gremlins flag HellAngel posted though in the case of the Gremlins flag, it would generally be better if it was also at least somewhat Gremlin-related.

I like this flag just because of the nuke symbol :D

This reminds me, can we nominate the worst flags instead? I have a couple.

Apocalypse: Good job hiding your... black... flag guys.

omenflagv22.th.png

The Dark Evolution: I have no idea what the hell this is supposed to be, but it certainly isn't a flag.

deflag.th.png

Fly: Much love for CnG, but seriously, what were you thinking? Flies with sunglasses? Overstock.com logos? FFFFFFFFFFFF

800pxflyflag.th.png

Then there's also TSO's flag that some jerk probably just took off of DeviantArt and called it a flag. Basically anything with a nuke symbol is automatically terrible.

Then there's also TSO's flag that some jerk probably just took off of DeviantArt and called it a flag. Basically anything with a nuke symbol is automatically terrible.

Yeah, it's a nuke symbol over the top of a wallpaper. I've actually got that wallpaper somewhere in my collection.

This reminds me, can we nominate the worst flags instead? I have a couple.

Apocalypse: Good job hiding your... black... flag guys.

omenflagv22.th.png

The Dark Evolution: I have no idea what the hell this is supposed to be, but it certainly isn't a flag.

deflag.th.png

Fly: Much love for CnG, but seriously, what were you thinking? Flies with sunglasses? Overstock.com logos? FFFFFFFFFFFF

800pxflyflag.th.png

It needed to be said but I wasn't going to say it.

The simpler it's power, the better. I like FOK's, Athens', NpO's, and VE's flags best. The shiny Polaris thing is just that--shiny. It doesn't really catch me as flag-tastic.

Edited by Lafayette