Who Should NPO's Viceroy Be?

Joe Stupid

Who Should NPO's Viceroy Be?  

832 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The masses have come to believe these "truths", Ivan. Unfortunately, we are going through a period where history is being once more rewritten. Karma's victory is being depicted as a protracted LUE and NAAC victory, for instance. Distasteful, at best. False, in any case.

Come now, attacking my resume doesn't take away from the fact that I was desperate to get my point across like Pacificism said. I'm only out here for attention to feed my delicate ego.

Come on hawk. As hard as you try to play tough guy, we all know you're a sweetie inside. Congrats, by the way, I happy that you are where you belong.

The masses have come to believe these "truths", Ivan. Unfortunately, we are going through a period where history is being once more rewritten. Karma's victory is being depicted as a protracted LUE and NAAC victory, for instance. Distasteful, at best. False, in any case.

Well, under the same circumstances, given the same situations, I would still fight the good fight against LUE and NAAC.

The people doing that aren't serious. (Well, most of them. There are almost certainly some that haven't caught on. Always are.) They're using it as an example to mock the stance that NPO won GWI because they came back later and won the following conflicts, an attitude Vladimir has frequently espoused and been backed up on by various people.

The people doing that aren't serious. (Well, most of them. There are almost certainly some that haven't caught on. Always are.) They're using it as an example to mock the stance that NPO won GWI because they came back later and won the following conflicts, an attitude Vladimir has frequently espoused and been backed up on by various people.

I never said anything of the sort.

How could it? What I present are facts, not truths. There is no documentation anywhere of the NPO surrendering during the Great Patriotic War. There is ample documentation of me taking full responsibility and blame for the entire conflict in a multitude of places.

From the secret ODN forums where the final negotiations took place to the NPO forums themselves, there was never a post from myself indicating a surrender of the New Pacific Order.

We could get into a semantic argument, but happily I don't particularly care. It wouldn't be so much of an issue if the NPO and those who served in the NPO at that time didn't make such a huge deal about it, and it is indeed that very trait of theirs that will cause history to see them as liars and vainglorious individuals who lost the war and couldn't accept it.

Viceroys aren't actually forbidden by the ToS. What is forbidden is requiring root admin rights on an alliance's offsite forum. You can still legally install a viceroy through whom all alliance decisions have to be passed, for example. I don't think it's a good thing to do (and this is not a serious thread) but it can be done within the ToS.

Wow, an NPO and IRON member each think this thread is uber serious.

Wow.

Edit because posting doesn't like me: When you let them reign free on the OWF, teach them to read sarcasm in most cases, and tell them that anything like this is likely to be a joke.

Edited by Rey the Great

Wow.

Edit because posting doesn't like me: When you let them reign free on the OWF, teach them to read sarcasm in most cases, and tell them that anything like this is likely to be a joke.

It is beyond me how someone could take a viceroy poll with Ryan GDI in it as serious.

Wow.

On behalf of the New Pacific Order and the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, we thank you for "let[ting]" us post on the OWF.