The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to see this.. :( Best of luck TORN. See you on the other side.

/me sends Airikr a bit of Huckleberry Cream Pie.. I snuck it over the border from PC's cupboards :P

oo/

YAY! o/ pie

:wub: deathcat

Because your support in this mighty treaty cancellation is ever so necessary and...relevant. If you have their back, go help out in the war their fighting in. I'm sure some of their lower nations could use the support.

Why don't you help your red buddies at NPO? They could probably use your help.

Because your support in this mighty treaty cancellation is ever so necessary and...relevant. If you have their back, go help out in the war their fighting in. I'm sure some of their lower nations could use the support.

Oh yes and you have more relevance in this thread than me right? It's not like I'm an ally or something right? Also, thought I would point this out, the bolded should be they're instead of their.

I don't know how many MADP level treaties are left floating around out there, but Superfriends comes to mind as one that is worth a great deal. I am sure there are others as well. Also, I don't believe Harmlins is MADP.

Correct, Harmlins is an MDOAP.

Remaining MADP blocs that I know of include C&G, Superfriends, Purqua, AZTEC, VE-GOD-OV, Teen Titans...

Several alliances now have a no MADP policy. However there are a number of direct MADPs still active, and I don't think it matters much which side of the war alliances were on: there are MADPs still active between defeated Hegemony alliances just as there are such treaties active between Karma.

Because giving away infra is a great tactic to win a war.

Memo to self please do not take war advice from TPF in the future

Memo to self: Seerow has no spies

To: Desperado From: Seerow Date: 6/15/2009 7:02:28 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

Edited by Desperado

Oh yes and you have more relevance in this thread than me right? It's not like I'm an ally or something right? Also, thought I would point this out, the bolded should be they're instead of their.

No, it's just idiotic to say "we've got your backs" as TPF cancels on TORN, while TPF is honorably getting the !@#$ pounded out of them.

Also, thought I would point this out, the bolded should be they're instead of their.

Sorry typo king. I'll remember to refer to you for advice on how to use great grammar, so I can be like the rest of Planet Bob.

warriorh.jpg

Found this when we were cleaning the clubhouse.

Quoted for truth!

This is the reason why I will always respect TPF, with the !@#$ they've put up with for this war (which they didn't start) and getting their nations blown to hell - for what? Because they understand - friends before infra. They don't have the same friends as me :) but that's ok - I can recognize honor from across the battle lines, and TPF is probably one of the most upstanding alliances around.

TORN, on the other hand.. enjoy your alliance strength.. unfortunately I don't think there is much honor to accompany it.

Quoted for truth!

This is the reason why I will always respect TPF, with the !@#$ they've put up with for this war (which they didn't start) and getting their nations blown to hell - for what? Because they understand - friends before infra. They don't have the same friends as me :) but that's ok - I can recognize honor from across the battle lines, and TPF is probably one of the most upstanding alliances around.

TORN, on the other hand.. enjoy your alliance strength.. unfortunately I don't think there is much honor to accompany it.

Have you already forgotten that TORN pulled out because NPO tried to leave them out to dry? NPO stabbed them in the back. I see no reason for TORN to continue to fight for them.

Edited by flak attack

Have you already forgotten that TORN pulled out because NPO tried to leave them out to dry? NPO stabbed them in the back. I see no reason for TORN to continue to fight for them.

That does not excuse the multitude of other treaties that TORN had with other alliances who became involved in the war, including TPF. Essentially, TORN got NPO to start the war and used NPO's attempt to negotiate a peace to back out, leaving the rest of tC/1V to take an $@!-kicking because they, especially TPF, understand what it means to be an ally.

As soon as the DoWs started coming in on NPO's allies, TORN could have used NPO's actions to say that they weren't going to support the offensive front on OV and instead concentrate on the defense of their allies who were being declared on by OV's allies.

That, however, would have taken some semblance of honor. TORN has chosen to hide in a cave for the duration of these events, a true fair-weather friend.