The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MADPs are a dangerous treaty at the best of times, and when one of you is in a war and the other not, it is particularly unsuitable. So a good move and I'm sure you'll re-evaluate at the end of the war.

I will bet you tech that they don't.

If your not willing to honor MADPs above all other treaties and fight them out don't sign them at all. IMO thats why the Harmlin accords and CnG are the only worthwhile MADPs as in my opinion these are the only guys going to bat no matter what for each other otherwise stick to your MDoAP (although often its really a MoDoAP) so good to see the cancellation of a treaty that really wasn't appropriate. :P

Sadly if you came looking for drama, it isn't to be found. TPF was a great ally for a long time, but we have also drifted apart over time. I do sincerely wish them the best, and hold no ill will.

Sadly indeed, considering just how much is sitting just under the surface of this announcement. Right Woody?

If your not willing to honor MADPs above all other treaties and fight them out don't sign them at all. IMO thats why the Harmlin accords and CnG are the only worthwhile MADPs as in my opinion these are the only guys going to bat no matter what for each other otherwise stick to your MDoAP (although often its really a MoDoAP) so good to see the cancellation of a treaty that really wasn't appropriate. :P

Excuse me? Did you just indirectly state that all other MADP's, such as ours, are not worth the paper they are signed upon?

Edited by HeinousOne

Sadly indeed, considering just how much is sitting just under the surface of this announcement. Right Woody?

If you're waiting for some giant drama bomb to surface out of this, you better have a comfy chair and a lot of food and supplies for the wait.

If you're waiting for some giant drama bomb to surface out of this, you better have a comfy chair and a lot of food and supplies for the wait.

I need not wait for it to surface, I am just waiting for it to go off.

Harmlins is MDoAP.

And umm... SuperFriends? ;)

You either know nothing or know everything, so please, enlighten the assembled masses. <_<

I am not the proper one to share.

Im pretty sure you should just accept the cancelation as it is and leave it at that.

Perhaps, but that would be keeping things away from the masses, things that affected all of us.

o/ TPF

Sad to see this go but it was necessary

To our allies at TPF we got your back :D

Because your support in this mighty treaty cancellation is ever so necessary and...relevant. If you have their back, go help out in the war their fighting in. I'm sure some of their lower nations could use the support.

Edited by Carter

Excuse me? Did you just indirectly state that all other MADP's, such as ours, are not worth the paper they are signed upon?

Source

Mutual defence of Signatory Alliances

Should any signatory alliance be subject to an act of unwarranted aggression, the other signatory alliances are obligated to provide all reasonable assistance, both military and economic, unless the assaulted signatory alliance is involved in the conflict via other treaties or through the actions of another bloc.

Optional Assistance

The signatory alliances recognize that threats towards any signatory's nations and/or territories under administrative authority is dangerous to the peace of all signatory alliances and as such all signatories reserve the option to assist each other against a common danger. The assisting party will act to meet this common danger in accordance to its charter/constitutional process.

Frostbite is a MDoAP, not a MADP. Corrupt's statement did not apply to you.