Trashcat's Corner: Transformation Complete; The Monster Has Formed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t even know where to start with this one. MooCows made a post just last night where he outlined the peace terms that were given to NPO in on going peace talks. Basically, what followed was the most heated debate I have seen in CN for a very long time. The problem at hand: Reps in the billions and some 300k tech as well as 2 weeks of war on their peace moded nations. The thread was immediately assaulted by TPF and NPO members alike screaming about the atrocities of Karma and the injustices taken against poor little NPO. There was also loads of cries of how we had become the monsters, etc. etc. etc. Look people, NPO started this war, it was not brought upon them like the crimes they committed against allies on the defense in the past. NPO doesn’t deserve a god damn bit of pity for what they’ve done and the things they’ve forced upon other alliances. Lets not forget GATO and their year long stint of having their sovereignty stripped from them. Or how about Legion who was basically forced into the ground with indefinite rep payments that had no definded number for how much they had to pay? Or the fact that NPO held Starfox on PZI for a good 2 year period. How about when they stood by and supported GOONS’ destruction or when they extorted MK and watched Polaris burn? How about when they hunted down GPA for the meer reason that they were a neutral alliance with the number one spot? How about when the supported the likes of noWedge and everything he did? How about when they destroyed TDSM8 and my home? How about when they burned FAN and held Vox in perma war as well as most of its founders? Where were all of you when CnG was ruthlessly hunted down and extorted because we defended our ally? Where were you when GATO, Legion, FAN, GOLD, TDSM8, GPA, MK, and many more needed your support? Where was your new found sense of self righteousness then? Oh, that’s right, you weren’t there. You were standing by NPO laughing at us as we burned. Pacifica is paying for the crimes that they so openly committed against those they betrayed and deceived in their time at the top and those of you who now feel for them are merely using it as a PR stunt to try to save any face for the crimes you helped them commit. NPO doesn’t deserve pity, they can pay these reps, and they sure as hell aren’t being forced to disband like they did to so many others. We aren’t forcing government members out of their alliance, we aren’t replacing Moo with a viceroy, we aren’t stripping them apart from the inside by destroying their sovereignty, and we aren’t trying to keep them at war for the rest of their existence. We have given them punishment for the atrocities that they have carried with their heads held high for so long and nothing more. NPO, you continue to claim that we have become the monsters while not accepting that that just comes off as an admission of guilt. Even you acknowledge the crimes you have committed and by claiming we are becoming you, you are just telling us that we are correct to believe that you deserve to be punished. Those of you who have not suffered as we, the grieved, have do not know where we are coming from. You have not had your home destroyed and your friends forced from the game. You have not been treated like crap just cause you weren't in the "in" crowd. You haven't been blacklisted, attacked, and destroyed. You call it revenge driven blindness. I call it justice.

This is the single greatest thing that I have ever read on these forums. Very well done, Mr. Il. You even mentioned the part about this war being totally legitimate whereas many of the CB's for NPO's past wars were concocted. :awesome:

One of my greatest regrets from the Vox disbandment is that we never awarded James Dahl the HeinousOne Memorial Award (for excellence in posting). Yes, it was a real Vox medal like the rest that we didn't get around to making.

Please.....he no where near reached the level that I did when it came to frustrating you guys. You guys actually compliment him.

(1:09:07 AM) airm*****: MAKE THE DAMN CARDS

(1:09:52 AM) rsox*****: fml

(1:10:03 AM) airm*****: YES FYL, GET TO WORK.

(1:10:11 AM) rsox*****: I have work all day :P

(1:10:16 AM) airmi*****: YOU ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF TRASHCATS CORNER!

(1:10:18 AM) rsox*****: class was a great time to make the cards

(1:10:21 AM) airm*****: You aren't working now.

(1:10:25 AM) airm*****: :P

(1:10:32 AM) rsox*****: gtfo with your logic and such

My job is complete.

Make the cards rsox or I'll handcuff you again to Shamed. DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?

I'm stuck in multiple private chans with shamed and I think I've built up a bit of an immunity.

If you really wanted results you'd choose someone truly awful like alterego or watchman.

Well GGA has had quite the time recently, making several announcements and steps that were just huge, and some completely full of hilarity. First off, lets start with the couping and all that fun stuff. It would appear that GGA couped Degenerate. That’s right.

No, its not right, Degen ousted 2/3 triumvirs (which is not a coup as it is possible by charter with the support of alot of GGA elders), and then two new triumvirs (of which one was shaneprice) came in the picture. (which Degen wanted because he felt guilty for kicking out shane)

Then, Degen resigned for obvious reasons (GGA fustercluck)

Edited by leprecon