A Short Announcement from the GDA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they send aid to Pacificans? Did they provide reasons? And were these reasons taken into consideration before making this decision?

However, from all appearances it seems currently that GDA has made an honourable decision. Hail! :)

Why did they send aid to Pacificans? Did they provide reasons? And were these reasons taken into consideration before making this decision?

However, from all appearances it seems currently that GDA has made an honourable decision. Hail! :)

[OOC]I believe one of the GDA members was a RL friend of the NPO nation.[/OOC]

Please note that Sparta did not ask for the members to be kicked out as the peace terms stated, but we gave the option to have reps paid so GDA could keep their members. They still chose to cut the members. Sparta had brought only reps to the table at the start of the talks, and GDA were the ones that first mentioned the clause in their surrender terms.

Edited by Sethly

First off this war is still going on? Amazing in itself...

Second as Sethly said we're both RL friends with the said NPO nation.

So fair enough...

I'd be pretty pissed at a friend that accepted or requested aid while he knew it would get me in trouble.

I'd be pretty pissed at a friend that accepted or requested aid while he knew it would get me in trouble.

true, and I'd also be pretty pissed that my alliance didn't think I was worth thw small reps to keep on board.

Edited by Sethly

If the members in question had been active, contributing members, we most likely would have chosen the reps option. That said, they were little more than dead weight, so it wasn't a big loss to us at all.

Active contributing members....interesting.

Sending more than 75 M in aid to your new members etc...I guess I need to re-check my understanding of contributing members..