Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Well, after reading several comments, I've come to my own conclusion. These reparations are good enough, though I wouldn't mind if they were worse.

Pacifica has done so much evil, they must pay for what they have done, so named karma. Its ruthlessness gave a planet where depression and suicide and hope for reincarnation and wish to never be found were prevalent. After all it has done, their deeds must be proportional to the reparations given, and I believe these reparations could be them.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Green Protection Agency member years ago, I remember Azaghul being in my alliance and he was the leader. his words caused me to quit CN and today I hear about the news of New Pacific Order and see Azaghul's words in this forum and i think about how he changed so much. didnt you even learn a thing from being in Green Protection Agency.

Us guys haven't gotten any terms to accept or not.

That's because you've chosen not to accept terms until NPO gets peace. Please don't try to blame others because you've tied your own hands behind your back.

Anyone have a quick number handy of how many nations NPO forced to delete?

Don't forget, the illustrious Sponge has shown us all that the disbandment of an alliance is a choice upon the alliance, and not at the whim of an attacker. I would think the same applies to an individual nation. I don't think NPO can make anyone do anything regarding their nation if they don't want to. Granted, they might not have as much fun but that doesn't mean they have to do what the NPO says.

Us guys haven't gotten any terms to accept or not.

Actually, it's been to my understanding that TPF was offered terms, and chose not to accept them until NPO has been given peace. I believe Mhawk himself said so in an announcement.

Also, TPF. Baddest bunch of awesome this side of Bob. o/

I agree with a lot of what Wentworth said, but especially this.

TPF, I love you guys, and Zenith does too. :wub:

Listen dude, there members didnt bother when they were smashing smaller alliances for no reason, keeping alliances in perpetual states of war for over a year, or the many other hideous things they done, SO PLEASE explain to me what would make them leave there alliance?

So... they claim to be fighting against disbanding alliances and they claim to be against driving people from the game... yet they engage in just such an attempt. Disgusting.

If you care about that so much; why don't you leave IRON and join NPO? If you really think like that and you really care about your view of dignity, thats the only thing to do :blush:

NPO has over 700 members for crying out loud. These terms are not harsh on you. You will regrow pretty fast without the bank nations aiding you. Your members have large enough warchests to get LOTS of members over 4000 infra so they could send the reps with you. These terms are Very easy for you. It will take over half a year to pay off but your small nations will grow nevertheless.

Stop whining. We have paid reps in the past and we didn't whine. We were a 3 times smaller alliance and paid more per a nation than you. You are just not admitting you lost the war. Learn to lose some day.

Also, you have collected a lot more reps in the past, which means you still have that money and tech on your nations.

I think this video comes in handy again...

NPO asking for a better war system / NPO asking for better reps.

Different topic, same tactic. This time you won't win.

Kind sir let me present you with this wealth of knowledge.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Great_War_1

Enjoy ;)

This is a controversial topic, which may be under dispute

Didn't your teach ever tell you not to use an encylopedia as a source?

Names/dates/Photographic evidence, or it didn't happen.

So... they claim to be fighting against disbanding alliances and they claim to be against driving people from the game... yet they engage in just such an attempt. Disgusting.

Karma baby, dont worry about it. When Karma alliances are on the wrong end of a beatdown in the future this attempted extortion will come back to haunt them. :awesome:

Do on to others as you would have them do on to you.

I've read 13 pages of this thread, and since for every page I read, two more pop up, I'll just go ahead and post.

Any Pacifican care to answer this? Or do we need to sugar coat it for you to make it sound like you're gods that wanted the best for those they slaughtered?

But I think there's one alliance worth mentioning.

NPO, do you remember CIS? They disbanded and you declared war on them anyway. You slaughtered the former members of a disbanded alliance. Why? A few nations had raided red a few months before. You killed a non-existant alliance of at least 100 for the actions of 5.

Not all of us ran...And though there were changes coming...it was not fast enough. Yes we had raiided red....and we were dealing with it. ((shrugs)) Water under the bridge.....

If the alliance disbanded, then how did the NPO kill the alliance? :blink:

I think I've gone cross-eyed trying to figure that one out. Couldn't the members of gone to another alliance and had that alliance go to bat for them?

We were not 'allowed' to disband.... We paid for the sins of our fathers. Some of us were smart enough to gear up for war.

BTW...Drake? Make that around 200 nations. And thanks.

Being a Green Protection Agency member years ago, I remember Azaghul being in my alliance and he was the leader. his words caused me to quit CN and today I hear about the news of New Pacific Order and see Azaghul's words in this forum and i think about how he changed so much. didnt you even learn a thing from being in Green Protection Agency.

Sorry, what?

That made very little sense to me, but it looked like you were saying Azaghul was the leader of the GPA, which, unless I'm forgetting something major, he was not.

Well, after reading several comments, I've come to my own conclusion. These reparations are good enough, though I wouldn't mind if they were worse.

Pacifica has done so much evil, they must pay for what they have done, so named karma. Its ruthlessness gave a planet where depression and suicide and hope for reincarnation and wish to never be found were prevalent. After all it has done, their deeds must be proportional to the reparations given, and I believe these reparations could be them.

Seriously now? What the hell is that? Pacifica may have done some unsavory things in the past, but it sure didn't create a "planet where depression and suicide are prevalent".

Puppets, don't make me laugh. I can tell you how many members we got without ghosts. All you are doing is making us an E-Tech Farm. While I have respect for Grem and how they believe in war and what it takes, this itself is mindblowing as all but 3 of our main govt is in war mode and for puppets, the order is sure showing some strong numbers here tonight.
I refer, of course (was anyone else confused?) to the term regarding who is allowed to pay reps. War mode or not, only those with 1000+ tech (right now, or after the 2 weeks of additional war. I forget which one the NPO front alliances agreed on) can pay, and my post that you quoted is why.

Actually, it's been to my understanding that TPF was offered terms, and chose not to accept them until NPO has been given peace. I believe Mhawk himself said so in an announcement.

My policy is to not even talk to those at war with us regarding peace until all our allies, avalon, echelon, npo, 64d are out.

If you care about that so much; why don't you leave IRON and join NPO? If you really think like that and you really care about your view of dignity, thats the only thing to do :blush:

Hegemony speak 101

translation: shut up or do something about it, how dare you question us.

Seriously now? What the hell is that? Pacifica may have done some unsavory things in the past, but it sure didn't create a "planet where depression and suicide are prevalent".

OOC: He was being IC, I believe "suicides" refer to deleting your nation, which the NPO has caused.

My policy is to not even talk to those at war with us regarding peace until all our allies, avalon, echelon, npo, 64d are out.

Then what are you copmlaining about? :wacko: What would be the point of offering you guys terms when its 100% certain you will not accept them, probably not even look to them?

If the alliance disbanded, then how did the NPO kill the alliance? :blink:

I think I've gone cross-eyed trying to figure that one out. Couldn't the members of gone to another alliance and had that alliance go to bat for them?

Forgive me, killed is not the correct word. Dug up their corpse and took a !@#$ on it is the proper terminology.

And in the less derogatory term, they beat a dead horse.

Did you read his followup post? I know you did, but I'll post it again anyway. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=58721

Do you really want to have this discussion? If you want to talk about double talk we can have it. But, do you think this is an argument you can win?

You'll get yours. Your picking up a lot of 'bad karma' however long it takes. You have the lost the moral high ground. Karma are reduced to petty revenge, for interestingly, events which most of the karma alliances were not party too. Your doing this on 'their behalf'...

Most banking nations would go rogue before sitting there for two weeks getting beat on.

Didn't your teach ever tell you not to use an encylopedia as a source?

Names/dates/Photographic evidence, or it didn't happen.

while i see your point about using sources i am a little confused by the second line of your retort, are you saying GW1 is a crock of !@#$?? that it never happened??