Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPO has over 700 members for crying out loud. These terms are not harsh on you. You will regrow pretty fast without the bank nations aiding you. Your members have large enough warchests to get LOTS of members over 4000 infra so they could send the reps with you. These terms are Very easy for you. It will take over half a year to pay off but your small nations will grow nevertheless.

Stop whining. We have paid reps in the past and we didn't whine. We were a 3 times smaller alliance and paid more per a nation than you. You are just not admitting you lost the war. Learn to lose some day.

Did you even read the OP?

Also I don't consider half a year just to pay off tech reps to smaller nations a "pretty fast" regrowth

NPO has over 700 members for crying out loud. These terms are not harsh on you. You will regrow pretty fast without the bank nations aiding you. Your members have large enough warchests to get LOTS of members over 4000 infra so they could send the reps with you. These terms are Very easy for you. It will take over half a year to pay off but your small nations will grow nevertheless.

Stop whining. We have paid reps in the past and we didn't whine. We were a 3 times smaller alliance and paid more per a nation than you. You are just not admitting you lost the war. Learn to lose some day.

Also, you have collected a lot more reps in the past, which means you still have that money and tech on your nations.

Other than the small point that you did whine about it and still are doing so, I am going to keep trolling this particular argument until it goes away. YOUR RIGHT. The numbers of these reperations terms, while harsh, are payable. And the NPO would willingly pay them, and more. It was the side clauses that made this agreement physically impossible to comply with.

We have and will continue to admit our defeat

Edited by muffasamini

If you care about that so much; why don't you leave IRON and join NPO? If you really think like that and you really care about your view of dignity, thats the only thing to do :blush:

Because I love IRON, that's why. but the hypocricy displayed on the part of "Karma" has surpassed the point of idiocy.

They already did have to pay a value which was proportionally higher then that (once again, not a math wizard) hence why they are making you pay it.

Since when is Athens giving me peace terms?

The people who thought of these terms are stupid if they don't see the long-term political implications.

You're pretty much guaranteeing pity points for NPO and alienating everyone who doesn't agree with you, all because NPO "deserves" punishment. "Deserves" is a dangerous word in the pragmatic world of politics, because when people look for the next alliance to bring to the chopping block, people don't remember why you did things; they only remember what you did.

Just cowboy up and deal with it like a man, you fat cow.

We did.

Holy !@#$ this is the best fakepost ever.

Edited by AbysmalPea

Seriously now? What the hell is that? Pacifica may have done some unsavory things in the past, but it sure didn't create a "planet where depression and suicide are prevalent".

Among nation leaders, yes. There are people who thought it was better to wipe away their pasts in order to lead a new life, reincarnated. I think the Emperor even said something about it in his opening remarks.

During the conflict with the Global Alliance Treaty Organization, the New Pacific Order declared that those GATO nations in peace mode would be subjected to permanent ZI. Though this decree was never enforced, and no GATO nation was ever so subjected, we do wish to state that this decree was a mistake and it was wrong. We realize that nations probably rerolled because of this, and we apologize to them and to GATO in general for this action.

(OOC: And if you didn't know, I was talking in OOC there. Forgot to clarify that. <_< )

while i see your point about using sources i am a little confused by the second line of your retort, are you saying GW1 is a crock of !@#$?? that it never happened??

With the current gov at the helm?

No, I don't think they directed that particular adventure.

OOC: He was being IC, I believe "suicides" refer to deleting your nation, which the NPO has caused.

heh, seemed a little melodramatic to me. <_<

Still, the blame can't be laid entirely on the NPO, many alliances went along with it, including many of the Karma alliances.

Karma baby, dont worry about it. When Karma alliances are on the wrong end of a beatdown in the future this attempted extortion will come back to haunt them. :awesome:

Do on to others as you would have them do on to you.

NPO has apparently been doing that for the last 3 years. Well? What's the problem?

Then what are you copmlaining about? :wacko: What would be the point of offering you guys terms when its 100% certain you will not accept them, probably not even look to them?

We're not complaining about TPF's situation at all. No where have I even talked about our peace talks since there have been none, by my choice. I'm upset to see a bunch of hate blinded alliances try to paint their actions in asking for indefinite, impossible terms (if like 7 nations don't comply with peacemode orders) that are astronomical as merciful and just. This is exactly why we are still in the war, because instead of whining about it, we can keep fighting. It might not be effective, but at least we're trying to fight some real bs going on here.

Edited by mhawk

The people who thought of these terms are stupid if they don't see the long-term political implications.

You're pretty much guaranteeing pity points for NPO and alienating everyone who doesn't agree with you, all because NPO "deserves" punishment. "Deserves" is a dangerous word in the pragmatic world of politics, because when people look for the next alliance to bring to the chopping block, people don't remember why you did things; they only remember what you did.

Fortunately, history is no longer being written by those with a self-serving agenda. There is a very long and documented chronology of what NPO did and exactly why this punishment (barely) fits the crime.

NPO will get no pity points for finally meeting its comeuppance.

That's because you've chosen not to accept terms until NPO gets peace. Please don't try to blame others because you've tied your own hands behind your back.

I'm not blaming anybody. Please don't try to tell everyone I am. :P

Correcting his mistake =/= Blaming someone.

Those that whine about Karma being hypocrites: No one cares. No one. Alliances on the Karma side wanted war. War is about winning. These terms ensure victory so NPO can't come back knocking on our doors next month. It will put them back in time (or stop progressing) so they will always be hindered by this defeat. Since being being on the losing side should actually make you feel like a loser and make you loose. Loose a lot. Opposed to the 'Let's fight a week to get the warmongers off our back, say how honorable we all are and go back to buying infra' mentality that has infected CN (as clearly shown in the first week of this war).

Hegemony speak 101

translation: shut up or do something about it, how dare you question us.

Either do something about it or shut up indeed. Everytime (in game, in reallife) people are complaining and mocking but never take action. When someone gets beaten, people stand around perhaps wispering 'they should stop beating him up'.. :gag:. If you want change, BE the change. ATM Karma is the change, fighting for those who have been beaten down by NPO time after time. Someone had to be the change, and the karma alliances are the ones taking care of that dirty job.

Its not like the karma alliances chose to fight; its NPO that forced us to fight

Fortunately, history is no longer being written by those with a self-serving agenda.

Heh, I'm pretty sure everyone here has a self-serving agenda.

Fortunately, history is no longer being written by those with a self-serving agenda. There is a very long and documented chronology of what NPO did and exactly why this punishment (barely) fits the crime.

NPO will get no pity points for finally meeting its comeuppance.

Oh really? Show me.

I call shenannigens.

Giving NPO light terms: GW1 shows that's a bad bad idea, plus they can retract apologies in previous surrender agreements!

NPO has no $$$: Unfortunately the game has spy ops now, so NPO warchests are pretty much an open secret

Reps not payable: Math done by others already in this thread, also NPO made its' own decision not get come out of hippy mode couple of weeks back, could have shortened the war and losses

Attacked by NPO after disarming for peace terms: FAN

Unending war carried out by NPO: FAN

Disbanded due to NPO: NAAC, LUE, GOONS, Genmay etc

Nations E/PZIed by NPO: Multiple first person accounts

High reps demanded by NPO: Multiple quotes in the thread so far

Bank nations forced out of peace mode by NPO: GATO

I think the above covers just about every possible outcome of the war, whichever scenario plays out, Karma certainly got NPO real good.

Edited by LoveaLot

heh, seemed a little melodramatic to me. <_<

Still, the blame can't be laid entirely on the NPO, many alliances went along with it, including many of the Karma alliances.

Everyone has stains on their past. Nobody can fully take take those stains off, but they can try to fix what they've done.

Didn't your teach ever tell you not to use an encylopedia as a source?

Names/dates/Photographic evidence, or it didn't happen.

You know, I've held back from answering you because you obviously have little idea of what's going or how things work and out of respect for your alliance. You're new so I decided not to try and pick on your ignorance. If you're really going to try this nonsense you're only going to make it so people view you as completely irrelevant more and more.

First, in a previous post you said you've never heard of EZI. I'll give you one example right now. Johnathon Brookbank. If you find this insufficient I invite anyone from NPO to claim they've never used EZI.

Second, you are the same person who was hugging a dictionary trying to prove Karma was a bloc. Why didn't you provide a better source giving the origin of the word "bloc" and all related academic works analyzing that word/subject in that event or are you going to try and use a dictionary to prove you're not a hypocrite? If you can't believe the basic history of cybernations through an accepted source, then you honestly have no room to talk about anything.

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if you actually knew what I was responding to when you quoted me.

Giving NPO light terms: GW1 shows that's a bad bad idea, plus they can retract apologies in previous surrender agreements!

NPO has no $$$: Unfortunately the game has spy ops now, so NPO warchests are pretty much an open secret

Reps not payable: Math done by others already in this thread, also NPO made its' own decision not get come out of hippy mode couple of weeks back, could have shortened the war and losses

Attacked by NPO after disarming for peace terms: FAN

Unending war carried out by NPO: FAN

Disbanded due to NPO: NAAC, LUE, GOONS, Genmay etc

Nations E/PZIed nations: Multiple first person accounts

High reps demanded by NPO: Multiple quotes in the thread so far

Bank nations forced out of peace mode by NPO: GATO

I think the above covers just about every possible outcome of the war, whichever scenario plays out, Karma certainly got NPO real good.

Blah blah.... Who headed gov at that time?

Oh yeah, you're sleeping with him. :)

Okay, and? For the vaunted NPO masses, who are 100% active and make sure to check their inboxes constantly for love letters from their Emperor, this shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, right?

I hope you're being sarcastic here; it's hard to tell with text, as I tend to find out whenever I try humour. I honestly can only remember one alliance ever claiming that kind of activity, and that was Failure. 1 for 1, if memory serves.