Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've helped polaris since before the war started. Ignored treaties, lied, and plotted behind our backs which violated said treaties. Are you seriously trying to spin this?

And now you're allied with those evil Polar people you killed your alliance.

I've never hated polar, only ES.

If you haven't realized by now this is a different government there, then there's really no hope for you.

You're in a bloc with Electron Sponge right now.

I'm pretty sure you could say the same about the alliances that fought us and disbanded, at least about the incompetent leadership part.

While I can't speak for alliances such as ONOS's internal affairs prior to their wars, I highly doubt they would've disbanded within a month had they not been attacked, like NEO would've.

I'm pretty sure you could say the same about the alliances that fought us and disbanded, at least about the incompetent leadership part.

Oh so apparently Grub is incompetent now? New's to me.

And now you're allied with those evil Polar people you killed your alliance.

A Polar that isn't run by Sponge, that would be tLC :v:

You've helped polaris since before the war started. Ignored treaties, lied, and plotted behind our backs which violated said treaties. Are you seriously trying to spin this?

No, I'm not. I realize that there was a lot of backroom business going on at the time and I don't know the full details, but if you really want me to believe that GOONS wasn't lying and plotting behind our backs along with the rest of UJP well... come on.

I've never hated polar, only ES.

Well we can definitely agree on something!

Edited by Straylight

Doesn't that right there completely ruin your argument? By your own admission, NpO/NPO weren't the main factor in the disbandment of NAAC. The inference I draw is that there was already a large problem in NAAC. If a problem was already existing, then the war likely only exacerbated the already existing issue. How does the make the NPO responsible?

The fact that they exacerbated it, and then offered terrible terms that NAAC was unwilling to accept?

Vilien knows more about it then me, I was no longer in NAAC and so have no idea what happened on IRC etc only from what I saw after the fact on the forums. I'd rather let Vilien answer if he cares to, being a exmember of that time. I left before it :/

The fact that they exacerbated it, and then offered terrible terms that NAAC was unwilling to accept?

Vilien knows more about it then me, I was no longer in NAAC and so have no idea what happened on IRC etc only from what I saw after the fact on the forums. I'd rather let Vilien answer if he cares to, being a exmember of that time. I left before it :/

That's what I've been told. I wasn't in gov at the time, so I'm not sure. Grub?

GOLD aided FAN... So we killed them. We helped Polaris once we were committed in the war yes, but in an advisory position. We never attacked \m/, GOONS, or any of the UJP.

Okay, I hate to bring this up, because I know there will be some controversy, but after some much needed research, here's the true story on GOLD. GOLD didn't aid FAN. Another yellow alliance (MooN if I remember correctly) aided FAN. When they were asked about it, they pointed their finger at GOLD. There was never any actual solid evidence that GOLD sent any aid to FAN. Howso only admitted that he asked for it AFTER the war started. So basically, your CB was !@#$, and not even well researched.

Luckily for you, GOLD was going down anyway. It doesn't change the fact that your CB on us was !@#$ and only an excuse for you to not get involved in the main war.

Edited by Nintenderek

No, I'm not. I realize that there was a lot of backroom business going on at the time and I don't know the full details, but if you really want me to believe that GOONS wasn't lying and plotting behind our backs along with the rest of UJP well... come on.

Well, from what I can tell Slayer certainly wasn't plotting against the NPO. That might be one of the reasons NPO kept their treaty with TPF, even if it wasn't activated.

Okay, I hate to bring this up, because I know there will be some controversy, but after some much needed research, here's the true story on GOLD. GOLD didn't aid FAN. Another yellow alliance (MooN if I remember correctly) aided FAN. When they were asked about it, they pointed their finger at GOLD. There was never any actual solid evidence that GOLD sent any aid to FAN. Howso only admitted that he asked for it AFTER the war started. So basically, your CB was !@#$, and not even well researched.

Luckily for you, GOLD was going down anyway. It doesn't change the fact that your CB on us was !@#$.

You know, you can look at the aid screen to see if an alliance sent aid, you don't have to take someone's word for it.

If you're willing to stake any more of your reputation on this claim we can always wait for Bilrow to dump the statistics.

Edited by James Dahl

Uhh, present some evidence that they were? You know being leadership in WUT and UJP would've let me in on those fun facts, no? The proof that you guys "had" mysteriously "disappeared" when asked about it.

Has Ragnarok aggressively attacked alliances recently for no good reason?
Illuminati and NEO, but I guess if there is a "change of heart" it is all alright.

The funny part is, not only did we have every reason in the world to attack Illuminati, Dilber actually coordinated with us and nullified their only protection via NPO all of 30 seconds before both Superfriends and CDT declared on them. I think we had to divide targets 8 or more ways just to fit everyone in. Bad example was really bad. :lol1:

You know, you can look at the aid screen to see if an alliance sent aid, you don't have to take someone's word for it.

If you're willing to stake any more of your reputation on this claim we can always wait for Bilrow to dump the statistics.

GOLD never directly aided FAN. You said so yourself in the DoW. And it doesn't change the main fact (which I decided to edit in after I posted :P ) that it was only an excuse war for you to stay out of the main attacks. You could have just as easily defended your allies in the UjP if it was that big of a deal, but it seems that it wasn't that big of a deal to you guys.

Edited by Nintenderek

GOLD never directly aided FAN. You said so yourself in the DoW.

I think you're confused, the "Don't Aid FAN" was against Golden Sabres, not GOLD

GOLD pretty much imploded all on their own.

Edited by James Dahl

Luckily for you, GOLD was going down anyway. It doesn't change the fact that your CB on us was !@#$ and only an excuse for you to not get involved in the main war.

It was NooN and GOLD told them to aid FAN :rolleyes:

I think you're confused, the "Don't Aid FAN" was against Golden Sabres, not GOLD

Read what I edited in, and also read your DoW.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=2145

It was NooN and GOLD told them to aid FAN :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I forgot which alliance because GOLD had contacts in several different small yellow alliances at the time. However, do you have any proof from before you guys declared war that GOLD asked them to?

I happen to know you don't have any solid proof. The only solid proof came after the war was declared when Howso admitted it in private channels.

All this doesn't matter though, because at the end of the day, it doesn't change what that war was. Just an excuse.

Edited by Nintenderek

While I can't speak for alliances such as ONOS's internal affairs prior to their wars, I highly doubt they would've disbanded within a month had they not been attacked, like NEO would've.

ONOS never disbanded. At the time of the attack we just gained the sanction and were going through a forum switch / forum clean up. By the time the attacked happened, the forums were down for 4 days straight and no one knew what was going on. The main kicker that killed ONOS was the fact that no one was allowed to leave the new ONOS after the war for a period of 1 month. Forcing someone to stay in an alliance after you just beat them down doesn't make them happy.

Obviously after the war ONOS was just a shell of it's previous self and merged into another alliance because really they didn't know what to do.

So in a way, yes, ONOS would have made it had it not been for NPO's terms of surrender

But there is one alliance that has trespassed against the sovereignty of Order and threatened our way of life. Two days ago, the alliance of NooN sent a large amount of aid to the Federation of Armed Nations, under instruction from the Global Organization for Liberty and Defense. We managed to contact NooN, who were genuinely surprised that we were still at war with FAN and had most of the aid cancelled, but a total of $42 million was nonetheless received by FAN and used recently to launch an attack against the Order.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=2145|