Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you can look at the aid screen to see if an alliance sent aid, you don't have to take someone's word for it.

Your not seriously using that line are you, because ghosting an AA is not that hard.

I believe golden sabers got attacked because they were activily supporting voting for FAN for senate, not because of aid.

I think this is right because I remember someones talking about how the information was visible to a public forum mask.

It's what they've done to deserve them :P

Actually, it seems this thread has devolved into Karma alliance members weakly asserting that NPO deserves more and more terms because they were so "evil" when no one had the fortitude to stand up against them.

Karma wants to have a justification for keeping NPO in war for a long time out of some self-righteous sense of being the world police (and I suspect, guilt over having done nothing or supported NPO while NPO perpetuated all their "crimes").

I think you're confused, the "Don't Aid FAN" was against Golden Sabres, not GOLD

GOLD pretty much imploded all on their own.

Does the NPO have any proof that Golden Sabres aided FAN in any way?

I'm pretty sure this topic isn't about NPO terms anymore...

I believe that train became derailed, burst into flames and later the flames were put out by being smothered in horse feces somewhere around page 2. If not, then it was for sure careening out of control down the tracks towards a sharp bend by that point.

Actually, it seems this thread has devolved into Karma alliance members weakly asserting that NPO deserves more and more terms because they were so "evil" when no one had the fortitude to stand up against them.

Karma wants to have a justification for keeping NPO in war for a long time out of some self-righteous sense of being the world police (and I suspect, guilt over having done nothing or supported NPO while NPO perpetuated all their "crimes").

Doesn't seem like it's weakly asserting at all to be honest.

Do you have any proof that they actually voted for a FAN senator? Forced apologies really mean nothing you know.

Once again, I hate to defend their side, but the facts are that it was in an open area where anyone with out an account could see that they were telling their members to vote for the FAN guy.

However, I see nothing wrong with them having voted for FAN. They wanted unity on their color team, and that was the best way to do it. None of the Q or 1V alliances (or any alliances at war against FAN), where on yellow team, so I have no clue why it was such a big deal that they were voting for the FAN yellow team senator.

We could take that one step further, where the video produced by Moo was submitted to digg and had to make the front page, with a little luck and enough diggs it would hit Diggnation to really add to the humiliation of defeat.

I think another requirement be that Moo be wearing an Ewok costume... might make it easier to reach the front page :D

That must be the biggest load of rubbish i've seen posted in quite some time.

White peace FTW

Hush now, GGA is the one alliance I am AMAZED didn't end up in the scrap pile, be thankful your new overlords even let you surrender.

You do know that RoseBlood was the leader of Golden Sabres at the time. That Golden Sabres had 36 members and that 12 or 13 were on other colors than yellow? Did you even bother to see how many votes RoseBlood had at the time? Or perhaps how may of the nations on yellow had not voted?

Again, do you have any proof that Golden Sabres voted for the FAN senator?

Doesn't seem like it's weakly asserting at all to be honest.

If you buy into the idea that your alliance can do whatever it pleases, and those who bring you down must be held to far higher standard that you yourself get to decide, then it is a pretty strong assertion ;)

You do know that RoseBlood was the leader of Golden Sabres at the time. That Golden Sabres had 36 members and that 12 or 13 were on other colors than yellow? Did you even bother to see how many votes RoseBlood had at the time? Or perhaps how may of the nations on yellow had not voted?

Again, do you have any proof that Golden Sabres voted for the FAN senator?

"Yellow Senate is under siege! Vote for RoseBlood or brass! Get all your Yellow friends to vote!"

I believe brass was FAN. Edit... yeah it's banlovit http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=62721

Edited by Straylight

Once again, I hate to defend their side, but the facts are that it was in an open area where anyone with out an account could see that they were telling their members to vote for the FAN guy.

However, I see nothing wrong with them having voted for FAN. They wanted unity on their color team, and that was the best way to do it. None of the Q or 1V alliances (or any alliances at war against FAN), where on yellow team, so I have no clue why it was such a big deal that they were voting for the FAN yellow team senator.

TORN had 3-4 nations on yellow that got sanctioned. FAN was using senate as a weapon (which honestly i feel should be done) and GS was publicly telling people to keep FAN in the senate.

That is why it was a big deal to TORN.

Edited by Kung Fu Geeks

TORN had 3-4 nations on yellow that got sanctions. FAN was using senate as a weapon (which honestly i feel should be done) and GS was publicly telling people to keep FAN in the senate.

That is why it was a big deal to TORN.

Those TORN members should have known better than to be on a team where an enemy alliance had a senator. I mean seriously, it wasn't even their home team, which they could have easily switched to and then started trading with each other.