Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to my alliance forms right now, and I'm going to argue for upping the terms. Just to compensate for 200+ pages of sheer stupidity from the NPO (mostly yours, you pretty much single handedly prove the wisdom of the initial gag order) and its mouth pieces. I'm gonna push for decomming WRC's for at least the amount of time it takes you to pay off reps, but I'll probably settle for another billion or two.

You guys always threaten the increase in the amount of the terms from where they are now. if we didn't accept them in their current form, what on God's green earth would cause us to accept reps that are worse? This reeks of idiocy.

I've read the majority of them and I think it is ludicrous to think you can sum up 200 pages of information into a single sentence.

It's information spread over 200 pages. It's not really 200 pages worth of information.

You guys always threaten the increase in the amount of the terms from where they are now. if we didn't accept them in their current form, what on God's green earth would cause us to accept reps that are worse? This reeks of idiocy.

You're in for a long ride then.

This is probably an annoying post, but it needs to be made (if not repeated)...

Who are the individuals with authority to come to terms on both the NPO and Karma sides?

All of our commentary aside, this must come down to some chain of command agreement.

What reeks of idiocy is the fact you think whining on the OWF is going to help your cause any.

Edited by sethb

I've read the majority of them and I think it is ludicrous to think you can sum up 200 pages of information into a single sentence.

Now is probably the time to point out exactly how the summary is inaccurate rather than just say it is.

This is probably an annoying post, but it needs to be made (if not repeated)...

Who are the individuals with authority to come to terms on both the NPO and Karma sides?

All of our commentary aside, this must come down to some chain of command agreement.

I would guess the high government (councilors, emperors, presidents, regents, etc.) of all alliances involved, plus the FA and Defense staff would be involved as well.

I have no official say in the terms, there is every possibility I could be shot down by my higher ups, the point you should be taking is this;

1. Taunting the people offering you peace, bad idea.

2. 200 pages of a PR stunt proves only that you have not learned, regret none of your past actions, and are unlikely to change your behaviour in the future.

3. This sends the message to those fighting you that we should expect you to go right back to business as usual as soon as you possibly can, this encourages harsher terms, not easier ones.

4. Stupidity of the calibre displayed in this thread should have some penalty attached to it.

Edit: attacked=/=attached, its 1 am what can I say?

Edited by TypoNinja

Don't forget, in the eyes of KARMA only their opinion matters. If they did otherwise, then they really would not be their KARMA alliance, we would have agreed on terms by now, and everyone would be on their merry way.

Dear NPO,

I come to you today as a concerned member of the CN community.

I have a question for you today.

Since when did any amount of monetary reps, and warring for 2 weeks become worse than forcing whole alliances to disband, or be under a viceroyship for a year? (Which, btw, is against the TOS of CN)

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Asriel Belacqua

Edit: Forgot the warring for 2 weeks, and the fact that it IS against TOS

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Dear NPO,

Since when did any amount of monetary reps become worse than forcing whole alliances to disband, or be under a viceroyship for a year? (Which, btw, is borderline against the TOS of CN)

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Asriel Belacqua

There's nothing borderline about it. After the GATO incident, it became against the TOS.

There's nothing borderline about it. After the GATO incident, it became against the TOS.

I should edit that, I meant it WAS borderline against the TOS, and then, afterwards, they officially stated it was.

My point still stands though, and I'd appreciate it if it was addressed.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Oh God....it's painfully obvious that so many of you guys have racked up most of your post numbers in this thread.

Read the OP. Seriously. Read it again.

Now, read the above.

According to you guys, you didn't accept the terms as offered. You offered more.

Lord, you guys are just painfully dumb. Do yourselves a favor and stop arguing with people who have been here since damn-near the beginning.

Or don't....I don't know. All I do know is that you're making it worse for yourselves, and it's painful to watch.

Solution, slightly amend the terms to be possible, reissue, work out a way to be able to dynamically edit and approve term proposals until yall find one that works, and doesnt end in NPO disbandment or eternal war. Done.

What a brilliant, unbiased solution. :rolleyes: How about NPO accept defeat on all fronts and the terms that come with said defeat, rather than getting continually asspumped by the joint forces of Karma? Seems like a good idea to me and one that benefits all parties.

Oh God....it's painfully obvious that so many of you guys have racked up most of your post numbers in this thread.

Read the OP. Seriously. Read it again.

Now, read the above.

According to you guys, you didn't accept the terms as offered. You offered more.

Lord, you guys are just painfully dumb. Do yourselves a favor and stop arguing with people who have been here since damn-near the beginning.

Or don't....I don't know. All I do know is that you're making it worse for yourselves, and it's painful to watch.

What he said was either kinda stupid, or you missunderstood him, but you're probably right <_<

I have no official say in the terms, there is every possibility I could be shot down by my higher ups, the point you should be taking is this;

1. Taunting the people offering you peace, bad idea.

2. 200 pages of a PR stunt proves only that you have not learned, regret none of your past actions, and are unlikely to change your behaviour in the future.

3. This sends the message to those fighting you that we should expect you to go right back to business as usual as soon as you possibly can, this encourages harsher terms, not easier ones.

4. Stupidity of the calibre displayed in this thread should have some penalty attached to it.

Edit: attacked=/=attached, its 1 am what can I say?

that you don't know the difference between attacked and attached? :lol1:

1. This isn't taunting. It's letting the world know what was demanded and

2. Several Pacificans talked about how they would do things differently. They're mainly saying that they felt their actions were the right thing to do at the time.

3. Not really. It says that Pacifica's spirit won't be broken no matter what. That it won't roll over and give you whatever you want. Might not be what you want, but they don't care because they have faith in NPO and each other.

4. I would argue that keeping up with what you consider to "PR stunt" for 200 pages means you should be penalized as well. If you were so against this thread, why bother reading or responding to it?

Edited by Brandon Simonson

Dear NPO,

Since when did any amount of monetary reps, and warring for 2 weeks become worse than forcing whole alliances to disband, or be under a viceroyship for a year? (Which, btw, is against the TOS of CN)

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Asriel Belacqua

Edit: Forgot the warring for 2 weeks, and the fact that it IS against TOS

Would any NPO sympathizers like to respond to this letter? I'd really like an answer, and I don't want to PM you all, as that would just be annoying.

that you don't know the difference between attacked and attached? :lol1:

1. This isn't taunting. It's letting the world know what was demanded and

2. Several Pacificans talked about how they would do things differently. They're mainly saying that they felt their actions were the right thing to do at the time.

3. Not really. It says that Pacifica's spirit won't be broken no matter what. That it won't roll over and give you whatever you want. Might not be what you want, but they don't care because they have faith in NPO and each other.

4. I would argue that keeping up with what you consider to "PR stunt" for 200 pages means you should be penalized as well. If you were so against this thread, why bother reading or responding to it?

4. Drama and lulz man. Drama and lulz