Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Then he should stop writing cheques his butt can't cash.

Also, my status as a 'sanctioned target' has never been cleared up. Is this an official statement that 'kingzog of Ottawa Empire' has been removed from the New Pacific Order's PZI/EZI list for the crime of trampling all over the Moldavi Doctrine before it became fashionable to do so?

You have been given an official statement that the list of targets we were driving towards ZI was cleaned up at the start of this thread.

The only one that has been constantly bringing up that you are on some alleged list is you.

What the hell do you want, a private letter delivered to you?

Because you know, if you want some sort of individualized thing, you should really contact an official to give it to you, not go around in a public thread on a totally different subject taunting people over not "putting up" over something that exists only in your mind.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Viridian Entente has less than 90% of its nations in war mode, and Ragnarok is just above 90%.

Somehow I think that if they had an issue with the number itself they could have managed to talk us down on it instead of proposing a frankly insulting counter-offer that just abolished two of the harshest terms in exchange for a bit of money like they were saying to a hooker "but if I give you fifty-five dollars, then would you go down on me?"

Edited by NoFish

I have read pages 1-10, went to bed, woke up to see pages 70+, and it's just a big loop really. These arguments are all valid, but also all just a continuation from the first page. Would this qualify as the most controversial terms ever? Maybe so, does the New Pacific Order deserve them? Yes, I believe so. There is little doubt in my mind that Pacifica should pay these reps. Did anyone really ever think that Karma would white peace the Order?

The problem is that the faith, love and trust does not seem to be reciprocated by the IOs nor the Emperor. That is what hurts the most.

Who exactly does all of this hurt? I am a member. I don't feel unloved by the IOs. I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

And to think I used to like Karma. This is Disgusting. If it weren't for the 14 day crap, i wouldnt hate it as much.

I agree. 14 days is a silly and arbitrary number, it should be 21 to force a collection during anarchy.

Edit: And in case anyone is trashing Londo like they were twenty pages ago (I'm still catching up), you can thank HIM that it's only 14.

Edited by NoFish

I have read pages 1-10, went to bed, woke up to see pages 70+, and it's just a big loop really. These arguments are all valid, but also all just a continuation from the first page. Would this qualify as the most controversial terms ever? Maybe so, does the New Pacific Order deserve them? Yes, I believe so. There is little doubt in my mind that Pacifica should pay these reps. Did anyone really ever think that Karma would white peace the Order?

There is a HUGE HUGE difference between these terms and white peace.

We're not asking for white peace.

We are willing to pay more than the terms offered to us.

We just want to pay them immediately, not surrender and then "oh, the war goes on for another half month after you surrender"

Interesting to say the least. Oh well I hope you learned a thing or two from FAN on how they fought their war because your going to need it.

i could swear you were allies with them and helped them do whats being done to them numerous times to many alliances.

Some of us are sticking it out because we're seeing the changes ourselves firsthand.

This statement intrigues me. May I ask you to elaborate?

(100% serious statement/question, btw.)

You have been given an official statement that the list of targets we were driving towards ZI was cleaned up at the start of this thread.

The only one that has been constantly bringing up that you are on some alleged list is you.

What the hell do you want, a private letter delivered to you?

Because you know, if you want some sort of individualized thing, you should really contact an official to give it to you, not go around in a public thread on a totally different subject taunting people over not "putting up" over something that exists only in your mind.

Actually, a private letter would be nice, since I've sent several over the last three months and have received no reply.

We just want to pay them immediately, not surrender and then "oh, the war goes on for another half month after you surrender"

That's not entirely true.

You want to pay them and not risk your banking system taking a hit so you can be back into the political arena and on the rebound ASAP to, my guess is, dole out some Karma of your own.

You'd much rather keep fighting for an indefinite amount of time and then surrender.

I see. There's a clear and distinct difference between the two.

So, basically, you are saying that getting your nations in war to get peace is a dumb idea?

You want to pay them and not risk your banking system taking a hit so you can be back into the political arena and on the rebound ASAP to, my guess is, dole out some Karma of your own.

Does anyone really think NPO will be able to get revenge any time soon? Even without the reps they've been crippled and completely isolated.

So, basically, you are saying that getting your nations in war to get peace is a dumb idea?

Is this merely an attempt to troll or do you actually have a point here?

The NPO feels the surrender term regarding taking our banks and forcing them into war (after we surrender) is what makes these surrender terms unrealistic. This was stated in the OP and has been repeated many times. This post is unnecessary.