Dooms Day 6-6-2009

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

You're gonna have a long transitition unless you can recruit enough members. I do think alliances forming on Red are doing so prematurely, NPO still dominate the sphere, they just can't enforce the Moldavi Doctrine.

Well, if Red is to be populated, people will have to start joining the sphere. It won't become any easier to find trades if nations and alliances don't start making it their home.

As for NPO's dominance, I guess we'll have to wait and see how things pan out.

thought this was just a name change from The SYndicate?

You may want to ask MK abot overcoming a political black list b/c i'm sure thats exactly where you're headed, unfortunately.

Since two or three people have been bugging me about this, I seriously have no idea what he's talking about but it certainly has nothing to do with MK. So...stop.

thought this was just a name change from The SYndicate?

You may want to ask MK abot overcoming a political black list b/c i'm sure thats exactly where you're headed, unfortunately.

Why are they heading for a blacklist? Anyone can join any sphere now. There is a new day on Bob.

My God, you sound like one of those Polars who still think of Pacificans as your brothers. Sad to be you.

For some reason that's still a good deal of Polar members.

Funny thing about being brothers, you can move to a different country, dye your hair blond and change your name, but you are still brothers.

Well then FIRE, seems you have set out on a magical mystery tour to the land of red. Who shall be the Eggman ? Good Luck and so forth, however do not expect a ''warm'' reception.

Funny thing about being brothers, you can move to a different country, dye your hair blond and change your name, but you are still brothers.

I'd rather not have a brother who sets me up to get mugged in an alleyway.

I'd rather not have a brother who sets me up to get mugged in an alleyway.

Ok, that got a chuckle out of me.

And unless Polaris has decided to reverse course in some significant way, I too was under the impression that the whole "OMG DA ORDERS!11!!1!!!!!!" was over. Perhaps I'll find out differently in a couple of months.

Good luck with that one.

Also, nice work on your logo. Do you have a flag, or does your logo double as it?

I expect we will have a full flag in a few days. It's near the bottom of our priorities so we just used our fire logo. I expect it may be incorporated into a flag though.

In regards to elborrador's remark I imagine he was referring to when MK was essentially diplomatically blacklisted by the NPO (I assume he was implying that FIRE would suffer a similar fate). If nothing else FIRE's migration to the Red sphere is an interesting one.

This is the logic that convinced me to make the move.

Bold isn't always smart and usually ends with undesirable results. BMTH has a point. You guys aren;t doing this for any strategic reason. Mostly moving to red will actually be a detriment to your alliance. You're just doing it to try to look cool by kicking dirt in Pacifica's face. That's fine with me but it is an awful reason and your alliance will suffer for it.