Dooms Day 6-6-2009

You're just doing it to try to look cool by kicking dirt in Pacifica's face. That's fine with me but it is an awful reason and your alliance will suffer for it.

You caught me, trying to look cool was our true goal.

Edited by Carter

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to elborrador's remark I imagine he was referring to when MK was essentially diplomatically blacklisted by the NPO (I assume he was implying that FIRE would suffer a similar fate). If nothing else FIRE's migration to the Red sphere is an interesting one.

thats what i was refering to, but at the time i was in NO shape to be posting and my clarity suffered as a result. my bad MK :(

i'll just say this Carter, having bled for TS and poured my soul into to the point where RL started to suffer, i really wish you guys the best, you're going to have your work cut out for you though i'm afraid

What did I lie about?

You caught me, try to look cool was our true goal.

There isn't much more than a few "Hey congrats! You have balls!" to be gained by moving to red. If you had any other intelligent reason to move to red I'd love to hear it.

Bold isn't always smart and usually ends with undesirable results. BMTH has a point. You guys aren;t doing this for any strategic reason. Mostly moving to red will actually be a detriment to your alliance. You're just doing it to try to look cool by kicking dirt in Pacifica's face. That's fine with me but it is an awful reason and your alliance will suffer for it.

In the words of

B)

To the contrary mag, unlike many alliances which succumb to fear and thus enable that which they oppose, FIRE deserves a pat on the back for having the courage to do what others lack the balls to do.

The other side of the Francograd Wall is not what many want you to believe it is; the Cross, for example, has never been attacked, has met many supportive Red Nations, has developed connections with various other alliances of varying influence and capacity, and has yet to receive formal condemnation from the previously sole-Red tenants aside from a rare huff or snide remark on these forums.

If we can do it with such a small publicly announced membership, you can expect FIRE to achieve much more success due to its already proven track record and dedicated leaders.

Edited by ModusOperandi

Man, I wish all you people gave a !@#$ when GOONS sphere got rushed and people started nabbing senate seats. Oh wait, that was cause they were the BIG BAD GOONS. Quit your !@#$%*ing. NPO cant protect their sphere anymore so they shouldn't have a right to it anymore. For the longest time the reasoning behind them being able to control red is cause they have the power to. Well guess what? They dont anymore. Sorry fellas, thats how it goes.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

There isn't much more than a few "Hey congrats! You have balls!" to be gained by moving to red. If you had any other intelligent reason to move to red I'd love to hear it.

It has good trades.

Man, I wish all you people gave a !@#$ when GOONS sphere got rushed and people started nabbing senate seats. Oh wait, that was cause they were the BIG BAD GOONS. Quit your !@#$%*ing. NPO cant protect their sphere anymore so they shouldn't have a right to it anymore. For the longest time the reasoning behind them being able to control red is cause they have the power to. Well guess what? They dont anymore. Sorry fellas, thats how it goes.

Stumpy, I swear to god if you dont marry me...

It has good trades.

There are spheres with better trades and better alliances to buddy up to. Meh, I guess if they want to it's on them and it's not like they are saying they did it for any other reason then to give it a go and see if they can pull it off. Good luck to them.

Meh, I guess if they want to it's on them and it's not like they are saying they did it for any other reason then to give it a go and see if they can pull it off. Good luck to them.

If only you realized this a few posts ago.

Edited by Carter

I'd rather not have a brother who sets me up to get mugged in an alleyway.

I remember personally ordering TOP, Grämlins, Umbrella, FOK!, RnR, FARK, et al. to attack Polaris. In fact, these alliances are still under complete Pacifican control and are dancing on my puppet strings. Oh wait...

Re: The Red Cross and FIRE, they are both under 50 members and in compliance with the Moldavi Doctrine. As a jesture of good will, I've sent a trade request to ModusOperandi and look forward to FIRE diplomats arriving in Francograd. We used to be allied with the precursor of this alliance and look forward to good relations with the current incarnation.

This. Every word. I was sad when GOONS lost Black :(

I remember personally ordering TOP, Grämlins, Umbrella, FOK!, RnR, FARK, et al. to attack Polaris.

The fact that you're using this argument as if it has any semblance of credibility says a lot about you, I think.

And very little of it good.

I remember personally ordering TOP, Grämlins, Umbrella, FOK!, RnR, FARK, et al. to attack Polaris. In fact, these alliances are still under complete Pacifican control and are dancing on my puppet strings. Oh wait...

Re: The Red Cross and FIRE, they are both under 50 members and in compliance with the Moldavi Doctrine. As a jesture of good will, I've sent a trade request to ModusOperandi and look forward to FIRE diplomats arriving in Francograd. We used to be allied with the precursor of this alliance and look forward to good relations with the current incarnation.

We won't be under 50 members for long. As a majority of our members are still incoming into the new AA. Furthermore, we look forward to good relations as well. I'll see you around Paul.

d34th i like you comrade, but you have no clue what you're talking about. Carter is doing what he thinks is best for his alliance.

Yes I have a clue what I'm talking about.

Session iniciada: Sun May 31 03:26:08 2009

Session Ident: Carter

[03:26:08] Session Ident: Carter (Coldfront, D34th)

[03:26:08] x7x Canais comuns: +#cnsparta +#nv +#paradox +#siberian_tigers %#tso %#gga %#ve %#RoK #gremlins %#polaris

[03:26:08] <Carter> yay

[03:26:12] <Carter> I've been looking for you :P

[03:26:17] <D34th> hi

[03:26:47] <Carter> I need a flag, I've had 10+ people point me to you o.0

[03:27:01] <D34th> lol

[03:27:21] <Carter> I've gotten like 8 flags throughout the day, that look like trash

[03:27:32] <D34th> show me them

[03:28:03] <Carter> oh gee, i've deleted some

[03:28:11] <Carter> most

[03:28:14] <Carter> http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr97/Me...CE/ICE3wavy.jpg

[03:28:29] <Carter> http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/xal...watermarked.png

[03:28:38] <Carter> http://images.welkynd.net/gallery/cn/ice/ICE5.png

[03:29:09] <Carter> http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr97/Me...48/ICE/ICE2.jpg

[03:29:10] <Carter> anyway

[03:29:15] <D34th> tell me what do you need? whats the alliance name? ICE?

[03:29:19] <Carter> Yeah

[03:29:23] <Carter> Imperial Confederation of Empires

[03:29:51] <D34th> What colors? Symbols?

[03:30:25] <Carter> We wanted a logo, something thats ours. We originally came up with like an icy thunder bolt

[03:30:36] <Carter> I'm willing to settle for anything/nothing at this point

[03:31:07] <D34th> hum

[03:31:15] <D34th> colors?

[03:31:22] <Carter> freestyle

[03:31:23] <Carter> anything works

[03:32:05] <D34th> what will be the alliance color?

[03:32:10] <Carter> red :]

[03:32:37] <D34th> sorry then I can't do that

[03:32:44] <Carter> Why?

[03:34:51] <D34th> I don't think is right see alliances going to red because someonelse was pwning NPO, I'm not a NPO defender but this look just

[03:34:51] <D34th> opportunistic

[03:34:56] <D34th> sorry

[03:35:11] <Carter> we won't be doing it now

[03:35:15] <Carter> and we might not do it at all

[03:35:26] <Carter> it'd be post-war if anything

[03:35:36] <Carter> also, it doesn't matter if the flag is red whatsoever

[03:36:11] <D34th> as I said, sorry.

[03:37:06] <Carter> We can pay, irl and/or in-game. and as I said it's not surefire, it was more of a joke. I just wanted the flag to be red.

[03:38:21] <D34th> Man the money isn't the question, I just don't want do that sorry. There are others artists that you can found, I suggest youu to do a Flag contest on OWF

[03:38:42] <Carter> gosh

[03:41:15] <Carter> can you just ignore the red comment, i just wanted the flag to be red.

[03:43:01] <D34th> Man as I said, sorry.

[03:43:26] <Carter> aren't you in Polaris?

[03:43:56] <D34th> Yes I'm

[03:44:07] <Carter> help your allies imo

[03:44:48] <D34th> what allies?

[03:45:13] <Carter> I'm the leader of The Syndicate, we're PIAT'd to Polaris, hopefully an upgrade soon.

[03:46:20] <D34th> SO you are the leader of an alliance and is going to founder another?

[03:46:39] <Carter> long story

[03:46:54] <Carter> and I'm probably not going to be the leader, its for a friend

[03:48:00] <D34th> Well I'm really grateful for you wish my job but I'm not doing that, sorry.

[03:48:06] <Carter> not doing what?

[03:48:18] <Carter> because I mentioned red as a joke...

[03:48:22] <Carter> sigh

[03:50:02] <D34th> I don't think you mentioned it as a joke but anyway...

[03:50:16] <Carter> there was a smiley face

[03:50:20] <Carter> when I use smiley faces = joke

[03:51:45] <D34th> Let's do one thing, I'll make it for you, but if you founder a red alliance you can't use it right?

[03:52:04] <Carter> okay

Emphasis mine

At least he didn't use my flag.

But he fooled and lied to me, I wasted my time doing a flag for him and for what? Because I said if the alliance was red he can't use that, so I was doing a flag that wasn't going to be used. He could said to me "Ok, so forgot, don't do that then." but not he just said ok and I hate waste my time for nothing. So yeah, he is a liar and I really wish the his alliance fails miserably.

Edited by D34th

While we are aware of NPO's doctrines regarding the sphere we no longer feel they are able to mandate control of a sphere as they are not Admin.

This has a lot more to do with their beat down than with the fact that they're "not Admin". You might be trying to make it seem as if you're "standing up to NPO", but its glaringly obvious that this is just one of the many expected red team alliances that will pop up following the Karma War.

Yes I have a clue what I'm talking about.

Emphasis mine

At least he didn't use my flag.

But he fooled and lied to me, I wasted my time doing a flag for him and for what? Because I said if the alliance was red he can't use that, so I was doing a flag that wasn't going to be used. He could said to me "Ok, so forgot, don't do that then." but not he just said ok and I hate waste my time for nothing. So yeah, he is a liar and I really wish the his alliance fails miserably.

Sorry for wasting your time, if you'd like compensation for it I'd be more than happy to accommodate.

cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

This has a lot more to do with their beat down than with the fact that they're "not Admin". You might be trying to make it seem as if you're "standing up to NPO", but its glaringly obvious that this is just one of the many expected red team alliances that will pop up following the Karma War.

We aren't trying to make it seem like that at all. Sorry, read the topic and try again.

Edited by Carter

And when they exceed 50..?