Do you think the current war will/had solve anything

KenoDurkster

Do you think the current war will/had solve anything  

383 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gonna make this short and sweet and try and be un-biased do you think this war has solved anything, Will solve anything, or is just a bunch of crazy people wanting to start wars.

Also by Anything here are some suggestions (but not limited too)

Reduction of NPO's Power (take in the fact of there size not just NS)

Removal of a supreme power (Wether it be a single alliance or a group)

Karma got there "revenge"

Peace will have been brought to CN (or at least no major conflicts for am while)

stuff like that :)

Edited by KenoDurkster

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha, no.

Karma is a joke. They're too worried about PR to be effective at changing anything, except maybe putting themselves at the top of the dung heap so they can accuse people and threaten people if they don't do things for "the sake of PR" or whatever their rallying cry is these days.

Nothing will change.

Well I'm not sure this war has actually "solved" anything in the world politics level but i can tell you it wasn't "just a bunch of crazy people wanting to start wars" many people felt very strongly about this war and i don't wish to insult their view so i will tell you this war has solved a few of my problems most prevalent being it finally gave me someone to nuke

Well I'm not sure this war has actually "solved" anything in the world politics level but i can tell you it wasn't "just a bunch of crazy people wanting to start wars" many people felt very strongly about this war and i don't wish to insult their view so i will tell you this war has solved a few of my problems most prevalent being it finally gave me someone to nuke

What?! That's roguery talk!

Of course it did - NPO has been taken down, as well as their network of EZI supporters. It's already depolarized the world, removing any central power. And most of all, we'll remove Moo from his throne of incompetence.

Or, on a more tangible level, it's ended VietFAN. You can't really argue against that.

Edited by Prince Yvl

Excellent question.

I believe that nothing on Bob ever gets solved, par se.

But with that being said, this planet and its characters are constantly evolving and Karma illustrates just another cycle of that change; so, to keep this short, I think that things are going to be a little different than before but not as much of a drastic change as many folks either hope or yearn for.

To be succinct, it is a willful expression of the majority which now has a statistical advantage to ensure that they conduct their affairs the way they see fit; in contrast to the past where a minority sought to determine who could do what, where and when on Bob.

Edited by ModusOperandi

hahahahahaha, no.

Karma is a joke. They're too worried about PR to be effective at changing anything, except maybe putting themselves at the top of the dung heap so they can accuse people and threaten people if they don't do things for "the sake of PR" or whatever their rallying cry is these days.

Nothing will change.

So if people don't demands reps as huge as you would it MUST mean they're giving in to PR pressure, right? Because there's no way they could just have a different perspective over what reps mean and how they're given out, yes.

I'm getting a little bit tired of this line of thought. No one else is going to solve anything for you. If the majority of players decide that curbstomps are okay again, and they decide to look the other way when they start happening again, then nothing will have changed. It is the duty of every person to act in a way that satisfies their conscience. It is not the duty of Karma to fix CN's endemic societal problems, nor will it be able to. Real change requires action from everyone.

I'm getting a little bit tired of this line of thought. No one else is going to solve anything for you. If the majority of players decide that curbstomps are okay again, and they decide to look the other way when they start happening again, then nothing will have changed. It is the duty of every person to act in a way that satisfies their conscience. It is not the duty of Karma to fix CN's endemic societal problems, nor will it be able to. Real change requires action from everyone.

People are not about to feel bad for NPO for being curbstompted.