Announcement from Nueva Vida

NV_Flag_War.png

As an alliance founded on the Vidian principle of New Life, Nueva Vida routinely grows, changes, and is reborn. The last few months have seen swift and significant changes for us: the temporary loss of Magicalbricks to the dreaded RL nemesis, Raasaa's temporary return as Emperor, our participation in this war, and the return of Magicalbricks as our Emperor. After his return, Magicalbricks asked me to take his throne and lead Nueva Vida to new heights. I humbly accept this charge and intend help usher in a new era within Nueva Vida.

We have been steadily gaining new, highly actively members over the last several months. Our Deputies have matured and learned rapidly, and quickly found themselves ready to move up in the alliance. It is in this spirit of new life that many of our Lords have handed over the reigns to their Deputies and moved on. It is also in this spirit that we have just concluded another round of Deputy elections!

This has been, by far, the most exciting election I've seen in Nueva Vida. All of the candidates were highly qualified and experienced and more than capable of performing their duties as deputies. They have been continually impressing me, and I am confident that those of you who have the pleasure to work with them will feel the same way.

In short: a new Emperor is not Nueva Vida, a new government is. Now that our elections have concluded, I proudly announce the new government of Nueva Vida:

Emperor ~ Nelchael

Imperator ~ Prince Arutha

Lord of War ~ Gebiv

Deputy Lord of War ~ Queen Scarlet Ellen Red

Lord of Brotherhood ~ Hizzy

Deputy Lord of Brotherhood ~ Deruvian

Lord of the Interior ~ Space Ghost

Deputy Lord of the Interior ~ MaddoxMcLovin

Deputy Lord of the Interior ~ Rin Heine

Lord of the Exchequer ~ Shillelagh

Deputy Lord of the Exchequer ~ Karthikking

Edited by Nelchael

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hate Nelcheal. Hizzy for Emperor.

Good luck to MB, Raasaa, and PDbassman as they continue their journey. NV will not be quite the same. NV is in the most capable hands.

o/ NV

o/ Joe Stupid