IPA Announcement

IPAFlag.jpg

The International Protection Agency recently held elections and quite a few capable individuals have been selected to lead by the General Membership. So without further ado, here are the results:

Emperor Marx, Chief of State

Kevin McDonald, Chief Advisor

Mr Masiat, Senator

Ace of Spades, Senator

Masterchief, Senator

Labrat, Senator

Hamjamjr, Senator

KingNeptune, Senator

And now, the Appointed Cabinet;

Slick Johnson, Secretary of Foreign Affairs

CyberRuler, Secretary of Defense

Jake997, Secretary of Internal Affairs

I have been with IPA for about 5 months and a week now and I have served as a Senator and then later as the Chief Advisor under Fireguy15207 during my time here. Recently, Fireguy has decided to retire to Fark so he decided not to run in this month's elections and nominated me and Kevin McDonald in his stead. We hope you enjoy your retirement, FG. You deserve it. Though you leave me and Kevin holding the bag and with freakishly large shoes to fill. <_<

Congratulations to all those elected and I look forward to getting to know our allies better. :)

On a side note;

I will be cleaning out Embassies over the remainder of the weekend. If you wish to keep your embassy or get one, send a diplomat over. I will also be changing the way our embassies are set up so don't worry if you can't find it, that just means I'm moving things around. PM me and I'll link you right to it.

Our IRC channel is #cnipa and our forums can be found here; http://www.cn-ipa.com

/s/,

Emperor Marx

Chief of State

tl;dr Try reading the damn thread, you lazy fools )):

Hmm... you leave ACV, I become number 2. FireGuy leaves IPA, I become number two.

Surely, it's just a coincidence. :ph34r:

My good sir, I never left ACV. I was temporarily relieved of the strain of my infrastructure.

I'm very sad to see FireGuy retire. He did a terrific job with IPA, working to establish a solid identity for the alliance. I'm confident that Marx won't let the team down/

o/ FG

o/ Marx

o/ IPA

o/ Bacon

Thanks broseph.

o/ Bacon

bacon-1.jpg