Ragnarok Announcement

I guess everyone decided to skip over this post.

It is moot. Any one person can say 9B/100t. That being said no govt official said so. If Chickenzilla joins RoK (somehow?) and starts asking that NPO be given terms of 100B/1 million tech, would that mean that everyone at war with NPO is demanding that?

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is moot. Any one person can say 9B/100t. That being said no govt official said so. If Chickenzilla joins RoK (somehow?) and starts asking that NPO be given terms of 100B/1 million tech, would that mean that everyone at war with NPO is demanding that?

IF you say so LM. It's just no one even addressed it. I always thought HellAngel was a member in pretty good stand at gramlins and would know what he was talking about. If you say he's full of !@#$ though. I guess we can wait for him to explain further.

IF you say so LM. It's just no one even addressed it. I always thought HellAngel was a member in pretty good stand at gramlins and would know what he was talking about. If you say he's full of !@#$ though. I guess we can wait for him to explain further.

HellAngel is most definitely a member in good standing and senior membership. He got his information from me. Would it not be correct in assuming if he got his information from me that I would have better knowledge of it having had the initial information? And yes putting words in my mouth is not particularly appreciated.

You must have misinterpreted what they said.

HellAngel simply said that the rumour originated from a random person in RoK. LM only added that this random person was of no authority, so whatever number he said is moot.

HA and LM are not contradicting eachother at all.

I said if. Maybe LM would like to clarify what he meant.

You worded it as if LM said HellAngel is full of !@#$. Obviously, LM doesn't, or maybe they have some sort of awesome inter-alliance hatred. There are such things as misunderstandings you know. Not everything someone says that isn't absolutely in line with what someone else says means that person is an idiot.

Ahem! Some of us are still fighting the current war.

Please hold off your posturing, line drawing, saber rattling, and all that other fun stuff until we can close this one out, eh?

HellAngel is most definitely a member in good standing and senior membership. He got his information from me. Would it not be correct in assuming if he got his information from me that I would have better knowledge of it having had the initial information? And yes putting words in my mouth is not particularly appreciated.

Well, that's all you had to say.

Why would you spread crap info from a non-gov RoK member?

What an a-hole you are. :P

Then again i always knew that much. :awesome:

Ahem! Some of us are still fighting the current war.

Please hold off your posturing, line drawing, saber rattling, and all that other fun stuff until we can close this one out, eh?

Could be a few years, Archon. Do you really expect them to hold off that long? :)

You must have misinterpreted what they said.

HellAngel simply said that the rumour originated from a random person in RoK. LM only added that this random person was of no authority, so whatever number he said is moot.

HA and LM are not contradicting eachother at all.

Also this. Thanks for wording better what I meant.

I apologize for calling you out on this, Lee. Although I want you to know that I did not intentionally smear you. Thanks LM for clearing up how that rumor got started.

Also, how did this get to 7 pages? Lol.

-Bama

Edit: 8. XD

Edited by BamaBuc

I don't quite understand all the outrage over this. Rok was getting flack here on the boards for supposed insane reps figures that they were pushing. He said, she said arguments don't get very far usually, and thus in order to squash this, asked those vocally pushing the criticism to show proof of the crime. I'm not following where everybody is pissed off about this.

Anyways, good on Rok and good on LM.

I don't quite understand all the outrage over this. Rok was getting flack here on the boards for supposed insane reps figures that they were pushing. He said, she said arguments don't get very far usually, and thus in order to squash this, asked those vocally pushing the criticism to show proof of the crime. I'm not following where everybody is pissed off about this.

Anyways, good on Rok and good on LM.

Because the outraged parties (hereafter: they/their) are getting flak, instead of RoK getting flak (due to their actions, mind you, not RoK's), and that's an injustice that just can't be swallowed.

Oh Lee, why didn't you tell me last night you were gonna do that, I would have stayed up :P

Anyway, nothing more needs to be said lest I be accused of stoking the flames, so I will simply give a hearty o7 RoK and a gigantic :wub: Lee :wub:

Damn typos...

Edited by Kevin McDonald