New Pacific Order Reps Race

Scarlet Ellen Red

It's numbers of nations I think that would be the biggest problem. These numbers all work out as of today, but a year from now everything these numbers are based on won't be there.

Edit: Also, for nations that go to ZI, there won't be any warchest left. They'll spend it to keep fighting. For the most part, anyway.

It only takes a small warchest to do wonders, and economic improvements and wonders let you rebuild way, way faster than a new nation.

MK wants NPO to use the solid majority of their slots only for reps for a period of six months? MK paid off their terms in what, half a week? This is hardly justice.

It took us about 10 cycles or about 4 months, and that was with a couple weeks worth of delays by NPO in giving us targets.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 alliances and still they managed to slip more people into peace mode and post marginal losses mostly in range of less than 1.5k infra?

My theory is that Karma wants to increase the guilt-free reperations (you know, the ones caused by the Order, not Karma) so they let high profile targets (like a certain Imperial Officer) slip into peace mode not once but twice. I should really put together a telethon for CN Radio so that we can get these 17 alliances the money that they deserve. Our billions plus some caring alliances' billions and we might have enough for Ragnarok.

Even if their nations are all ZI'd, they'll still have tech, some left over warchests, and most importantly economic wonders and improvements on hand.

As much as we all want to imagine a world where an entire alliance is put to and held at ZI, your premise is not true for every nation: I'll probably be at ZT before I get to ZI, which may impact my ability to send fifteen million Francs and two-hundred fifty tech every ten days. Hence, the importance of a successful telethon.

telethon3.jpg

Shah said in that range.

When you get down to the 10-20K nations range, a lot of the NPO nations have experienced nation rulers with what were formerly well-developed nations, and which often still have significant supplies of tech and wonders.

The people they're fighting against are your younger nations. That's just obvious.

I guess I misunderstood him. I was referring to overall experience at the beginning of the war. If he was referring to that range, I don't disagree because that effect usually comes about in these wars.

For the third day in a row? I believe NPO lost less score than some of its attackers, and to top it off, they had net positive gain of 3-5 members. Karma's resolve however, remains stronger than ever ;)

Even if their nations are all ZI'd, they'll still have tech, some left over warchests, and most importantly economic wonders and improvements on hand.

What are you trying to imply here?

Edited by shahenshah

For the third day in a row? I believe NPO lost less score than some of its attackers, and to top it off, they had net positive gain of 3-5 members. Karma's resolve however, remains stronger than ever ;)

How many wonders did they lose to deletions? Thats far more important of a statistic.

I would imagine he is implying that with their current nations they have the ability to pay reps far greater than these since it would not take long after the war (perhaps a month) for the majority of the once large nations to have at least 3999 infra.

Yes, yes. This all hinges on the assumption that just because they could pay it they should be made to. That seems perfectly reasonable. Why not just put the reps at "all you have" and just end the speculation? Who cares if it takes years to milk them right because hey technically they could do it...so why not?

Yes, yes. This all hinges on the assumption that just because they could pay it they should be made to. That seems perfectly reasonable. Why not just put the reps at "all you have" and just end the speculation? Who cares if it takes years to milk them right because hey technically they could do it...so why not?

Again, you are missing the point of what Azaghul said.

NPO gave MK far more percentagewise harsh terms, which were paid off in 10 weeks (which was apparently lengthened due to problems on NPOs end).

Again, you are missing the point of what Azaghul said.

NPO gave MK far more percentagewise harsh terms, which were paid off in 10 weeks (which was apparently lengthened due to problems on NPOs end).

Let's not jump to conclusions on NPO's terms yet, since they haven't been offered any.

My theory is that Karma wants to increase the guilt-free reperations (you know, the ones caused by the Order, not Karma) so they let high profile targets (like a certain Imperial Officer) slip into peace mode not once but twice. I should really put together a telethon for CN Radio so that we can get these 17 alliances the money that they deserve. Our billions plus some caring alliances' billions and we might have enough for Ragnarok.

Luckely, this is just a theory. :P

I've heard that they have, unfortunately.

Oh how unfortunate indeed

But I'm counting on Pacifica to reject those unjust terms from that bloodthirsty coalition!

Edited by Lord Gobb

As much as we all want to imagine a world where an entire alliance is put to and held at ZI, your premise is not true for every nation: I'll probably be at ZT before I get to ZI, which may impact my ability to send fifteen million Francs and two-hundred fifty tech every ten days. Hence, the importance of a successful telethon

It's true for many though.

At this point the alliance's fighting them are just being affected by normal growth's and falls.

All I'm doing is countering the argument that these terms will soon become "impossible" to pay.

That's not what I'm arguing, just as I said above, countering the argument that the terms are "impossible".

At this point the alliance's fighting them are just being affected by normal growth's and falls.

Nah, NPO is genuinely doing some damage. Nations with 1.5k tech and 0k infra (well, 1000 infra) can get a pretty good damage ratio against nations with 3k infra and 500 tech. I've seen lots of NPO nations at around 2k tech sit there and do nothing other than take defeat alerts and maybe launch a nuke.

Nah, NPO is genuinely doing some damage. Nations with 1.5k tech and 0k infra (well, 1000 infra) can get a pretty good damage ratio against nations with 3k infra and 500 tech. I've seen lots of NPO nations at around 2k tech sit there and do nothing other than take defeat alerts and maybe launch a nuke.

It's a lot easier to rebuild from 2k tech and 100M than it is from 2k tech and 10M though, which is what you are missing.

It's true for many though.

All I'm doing is countering the argument that these terms will soon become "impossible" to pay.

That's not what I'm arguing, just as I said above, countering the argument that the terms are "impossible".

I'm agreeing with you. No reps are "impossible". They could take years to pay off but they are never "impossible". My point is that by following the logic that as long as it is possible to pay the reps it is right to charge whatever price you want. Just because it is possible it does not make it the right thing to do.