New Pacific Order Reps Race

Scarlet Ellen Red

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm agreeing with you. No reps are "impossible". They could take years to pay off but they are never "impossible". My point is that by following the logic that as long as it is possible to pay the reps it is right to charge whatever price you want. Just because it is possible it does not make it the right thing to do.

You'd be surprised, there seem to be some impossible reps, once you get figures, equations, and aid rules.

In the 4th day straight, NPO's attackers loose more score and members. NPO, only lost one member.

A net of 1 member, somehow I don't think that the 6 or 7 brand new nations they have are as valuable strategically as the 7 they lost to give a result of 0.

A net of 1 member, somehow I don't think that the 6 or 7 brand new nations they have are as valuable strategically as the 7 they lost to give a result of 0.

I, along with countless others, have stated this so many times. Unfortunately, some people will ignore this fact and just use out of context statistics to try and look smart. I find it pointless to respond to these people as it is simply ignored.

Alden, You forgot to mention the scores.

I'm simply taking the Sanction race figures, if we to get into nitty gritty, I simply cant be bothered to start calculating this sort of stuff for the 17 other alliances..many of whome seem to have lost alot more members and also seem to have several brand new nations and still post larger negative figures than NPO :o. In no way NPO's overall figures are going to be better than the 17 alliances that are attacking it, just look at the odds. But having said that, in last 4 days and 1 odd day before that somewhere out of 30+ days, they've at least performed in the very very basic figures I used, and to be fair, that was not the case for 30+ days initially, now it is. Its simple as that. Point being their peace mode strategy seems to be working for them and your counter pre-terms strategy is becoming absurd by the day, the pre-term reps alone are more than 1/4th of their total tech, which for you are not absurd at all (given that they are just pre-terms), I can only imagine what the actual end-terms would be.

The other side of the coin is some NPO attackers have also gained score, lets be fair about that, but point is in gains and losses, attackers few days ago were much better off than NPO, but last few days, atleast in 'loss' side, they've underperformed NPO :P.

You'd be surprised, there seem to be some impossible reps, once you get figures, equations, and aid rules.

Nothing surprising there. We heard about some ridiculously funny stuff too (forget the numbers), but cool minds across our front, from RoK to Gramlins prevailed.

Edited by shahenshah

Well I suppose if they limited the time beyond what would be reasonable it would make reps impossible. But given forever any alliance could pay off any reps. Within reason ofd course. Terms for 3.2 million years would be a little out rageous I guess.

Well I suppose if they limited the time beyond what would be reasonable it would make reps impossible. But given forever any alliance could pay off any reps. Within reason ofd course. Terms for 3.2 million years would be a little out rageous I guess.

So what, its not impossible! :awesome:

Absolutely none of the Karma sides loss is from decomming troops and a general relaxing of the front due to lack of viable targets.

NPO is simply crushing Karma, the tide has turned. Yeah, let's run with that.

You're right his logic is undeniable besides the fact that his "math" is skewed and out of context. NPO is in the process of putting me in ZI as we speak. Please friend, escape into peace mode while you can :P

You're right his logic is undeniable besides the fact that his "math" is skewed and out of context. NPO is in the process of putting me in ZI as we speak. Please friend, escape into peace mode while you can :P

Lucky. I've already had to buy infra multiple times to prevent the Zombie Infantry.

But having said that, in last 4 days and 1 odd day before that somewhere out of 30+ days, they've at least performed in the very very basic figures I used, and to be fair, that was not the case for 30+ days initially, now it is. Its simple as that. Point being their peace mode strategy seems to be working for them and your counter pre-terms strategy is becoming absurd by the day,

They are losing multiple "initial" members per day. Seven it seems on the day you checked this. I would not think that is a winning strategy.

Especially since if you ignored the random noobs they would have a far lower score (obviously the intent behind having the new nations in the first place).

The other side of the coin is some NPO attackers have also gained score, lets be fair about that, but point is in gains and losses, attackers few days ago were much better off than NPO, but last few days, atleast in 'loss' side, they've underperformed NPO :P.

Like was said before, once the 1k infra nuke people run out of cash, its going to be over for them. Taking nukes on 5k nations really does not hurt an alliance. Sure it hurts them in score a bit, but it causes almost no long term growth problems.

Indeed, and this is why I propose terms be limited to only half that.

Its good to see some sort of final terms being offered to NPO.

Question, are the pre-term reps included in those terms offered or have they been pulled back?

Regards~

Yes, Revanche said these numbers were taken in consideration when getting the number for the final reps.

Yes, Revanche said these numbers were taken in consideration when getting the number for the final reps.

Correct me if I am wrong, Sparta is in Karma yet you don't know if these were included unless you double check with Revanche. Shouldn't you have known at time of the terms initially being offered to the NPO?

Correct me if I am wrong, Sparta is in Karma yet you don't know if these were included unless you double check with Revanche. Shouldn't you have known at time of the terms initially being offered to the NPO?

I believe he may have been making a reference to a public post in same regards.

Perhaps if I were gov or even part of the negotiations...

I'm mid level at best so I just assumed Revanche was telling the truth since he is actually gov of a Karma alliance. I mean, do you expect your general membership to know all the exact details of your private political dealings?

EDIT: And yes, I was referencing Revanche's post. I never went to him in private and asked him.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

I too have asked about this in private and indeed, the current proposed terms in the monster thread include these here and are set. Per Karma leadership.

Per Karma leadership? Can they set terms now?