Everyones coming back

Shifty Stranger

Back from the dead  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also can't see the poll, or the poll question. e.e

But I could see LUE trying to come back. I think /b/'s reputation has been so trashed over the time since they've disbanded that it wouldn't be worth trying to revive, talk about /b/ and the only thing you'll hear in response are the bombings, rather than their actual time here as an alliance. Of which, they weren't THAT bad. PreGW3 my encounters and dealings with their government were fairly nice. Mog might try to revive CDS.

A certain hybrid made up of a Chicken and dragon might try to start Atlantis again. :awesome:

I wish Flying Tigers were back. :(

Theres going to be others coming back. I know for sure of one or two making a come back this summer so really its just going to continue.

Weve seen some smaller alliances that never got a real swing at the world because of curbstomping reform already, more likely coming.

I agree with Owned-You to an extent. It seems hypocritical because I genuinely support the reformation of Nordreich and I would support the reformation of any alliance that has something original to contribute, and only by real former members of said alliances.

Alliances like the CIS or IAA which had no really original cultures of ideas really should stay dead because there are enough generic alliances like those already.

I would love to see NAAC and LUE come back for sentimental/nostalgic reasons. :psyduck:

Even though I was always on the other side of the conflicts, I liked LUE's style and you can't beat an alliance with a polar bear on its flag.

Dead alliances should stay dead, there is only one kind of good zombie...a dead one.

lies! All Zombies are good. Think of all the cool ways you can kill them. Running them over with a lawn mower, Crushing one in the back of a garbage truck, sticking a grenade in their mouths and my all time favorite... The dodge ball head pop. :awesome:

I think that if these alliances want to reform let them. Its their life/death and they can do what they want but honestly some alliances should just stay dead. (E.I GOLD, PLUS, /b/, SyN? Was that the name of the alliance you came from Owned, ONOS)

Edited by Left_Behind