After The War: Best Alliance to Join?

Roofus

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Objective opinion: Most people will go for Sparta... they're the biggest at the moment, and that'll attract the n00bs... also I can see a lot of people going for Neutral alliances to rebuild. A lot of nations were damaged in this war, they'll be looking for a safe haven. Also I can see NSO being a big draw as mentioned earlier, the same but for different reasons FAN and GOONS...

Subjective opinion: The Black Order Of Knights (BOOK) is the way forward ;) Small but growing (slowly but surely) we're a safe place and a good group of people.

Sorry for the shameless advertising.

* insert shameless recruitment message here*

Depends. for a big alliance go with one that isnt getting beat down, they are all sanctioned so its easy to see. for a medium alliance one like mine isnt bad. smaller alliances like wolfpack are good too

Edited by CodArk2

Probably FAN, which is desperate to rebuild.

FAN isn't "desperate to" do anything. I should add that from my observations and conversations with FAN leadership, roughly 90% of CN players would not pass their rigorous screening. (That's probably an underestimation, too.)

Did this suddenly turn into an alliance recruitment thread lol

How could it possibly turn into anything else?

Also, join Nordreich.

Newer alliances who will guarantee anyone who joins gov't positions scare the jeebies out of me. Conversely, joining an alliance just to get a gov't spot is a bad Idea as well.

To be honest, you want to look for alliances that continue functioning as they should whether at war or peace. Not ones that drift apart when there's no war to fight or ones that approach anarchy once the missiles start to fly. Organisation is the key, and if you find a well-organised alliance, you'll also be likely to prosper economically as well.

I'm not going to name names. I'm not interested in telling you WHAT to think, but HOW to think. ;)

If you want a larger alliance, then NpO or VE.

Midsize alliance I would say MK or GR but there's obviously some bias there (though I truly think both of those are the place to be in the mid-ranges).

I don't know enough of any small alliances to comment there.