These Happy Days

snowflake_bride_groom-50.jpg

One year ago today, GLOF and UCN pledged our love to each other. UCN thought it would be nice to commemorate such a meaningful date with a reaffirmation of our commitment. GLOF put up a little fuss in the cute way they do, but we just got him frisky and they said yes!

The "Yours and Mine" Accords

with

UCNFlag-marion.png

and

GLOFflag-bosley.png

Article I

When GLOF's back goes out, UCN will help them to bed and give them aspirin. When UCN's back goes out, GLOF will hang UCN from the kitchen door until they feel better.

Article II

Every Sunday is meatloaf night. Every Friday is just meat night.

Article III

When !@#$ happens, UCN has GLOF's back and vice versa.

Article IV

When Joanie gets curious about the birds and the bees, UCN will give her the talk. When Richie goes to a strip club, GLOF will make sure he doesn't forget his souvenir.

Article V

Everything in the Harare Solomon Accords is uber cool and A-ok with both GLOF and UCN.

Article VI

When the GLOF's hardware store is going under, UCN will appear in a commercial that will do nothing for business but be a a wonderful chance to spend time together.

And now, since GLOF has been complaining about their tie itching, we'd better move on.

To help celebrate this anniversary, UCN and GLOF are holding a recruiting contest starting today and ending May 31st.

For the record, GLOF is starting with 103 nations:

glofnations.jpg

and UCN with 121:

ucnnations.jpg

The results of the contest will be posted on the 1st of June, and let me tell you, I feel for the one that loses. The stakes are high :D

tl;dr

jump-the-shark.jpg

edit - I love Mia

Edited by Borimir Resurrected