Nueva Vida Declaration of War

Sorry for all of the confusion with the deuterium rocks from before. But yes, deuterium rocks. You see the first three Mk guys nuked me so much that we just skipped the post-apocalyptic, Mad Max desert wasteland and went straight to the long frozen Nuclear Winter bit, and believe me it is cold. So rather than just throwing ice we figured we'd use the heavy water to make the heavy ice rocks. Get it....

Bzelger, my citizens dream of vacationing in Siberia.

In a Yorkie accent, "A cardboard box? Luxury!"

Oh, well if it's heavy water it doesn't have to be so cold. I read it as frozen D2, which requires that it be more than a little nippy.

I was just being a jerk anyway. :P

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duuurhhh...hello? Seems kind of late to be entering wouldn't you say? I mean.... we are like more than 3 weeks into this thing. Guess what TPF has...oh...wait...like 17 alliances on them already, with lots of smaller nations. Guess what that means? They can...wait for it...already hit our smaller nations before going into peace mode! :v:

Do I have to explain FURTHER, or are you getting it yet? I know it's alot to understand, but all NV is are band wagoners.

That's complete ownage. :P

How many alliances does it take to get to the center of a rising phoenix? Let's find out...

I lost count. TPF, I'm sick of hearing these alliances declaring and acting like they're on top of the war. Stick 'em!

And have fun doing it :P

Edited by The AUT

That's complete ownage. :P

How many alliances does it take to get to the center of a rising phoenix? Let's find out...

I lost count. TPF, I'm sick of hearing these $@y alliances declaring and acting like they're on top of the war. Stick 'em!

And have fun doing it :P

Thank you for your vocal support The AUT.. but please refrain from calling out our battlefield playmates ;).. We will meet them as they are honoring treaties. I do love that we have so many new "BattleBuddies" to play with :P

Again, thank you to our allies in this thread.. but we can handle the nukes, carnage and plundering.. and hopefully be able to send some back at ya guys ;)

Up, Up, and away NV!

Then wouldn't of been better to have brought in a small average NS alliance? rather then a alliance averaging 24K, maybe someone like =LOST=

but I guess you dont use logic

=LOST= is helping take down an alliance with about 800 lower level nations to contend with. I think they are busy enough.

Alliances hitting TPF;

CCC: Roughly 70 nations 10k strength and under.

MK: Roughly 84 nations 10K strength and under.

PC: Roughly 23 nations 10k strength and under.

FoB: Roughly 74 nations 10k strength and under.

Must I continue... Because there are like 12 alliances to go?

TPF Nations 10K strength and under: 97

I think we are pretty well covered without NV, none the less, we'll meet you on the field. :)

You should check your stats, MK has 32 nations below 10K NS

TPF has 162 nations below 25K NS, that 10-25K range offers a lot of targets as well that MK can't cover and saturate easily.

Edited by Azaghul

Azaghul, Stop using sound reasoning. There's no way NV could have joined to ensure lower ns nations in TPF is staggered. It's obvious they're doing it for the huge tech and land gains that comes with nuclear wars.

Azaghul, Stop using sound reasoning. There's no way NV could have joined to ensure lower ns nations in TPF is staggered. It's obvious they're doing it for the huge tech and land gains that comes with nuclear wars.

But c'mon you *need* NV to enter. After all the plethora of alliances on TPF are so monstrous they can't hit TPF's lower ranks. Because PC and MK are all that matter. Nevermind the other 10 on them, they don't count. They're there for decoration?

Perhaps; I also realize that he should be able to make a tidy profit on his two wars. I was simply suggesting that the claim that NV was brought in to help with TPF nuclear nations that have been knocked into the lower-NS regions does not yet appear to be supported by NV's war screens.

And with that I think I'm going to depart this thread. Not much point in arguing about the future. :)

I am so sorry that my 20 day old nation has to fight small, weaker targets. I really am. I am completely at fault for only having small, inexperienced nations to declare on I guess.

But c'mon you *need* NV to enter. After all the plethora of alliances on TPF are so monstrous they can't hit TPF's lower ranks. Because PC and MK are all that matter. Nevermind the other 10 on them, they don't count. They're there for decoration?

Oh come on. Obviously you're right that TPF is not on the verge of victory and that NV needs to swoop in to turn the tide. Nobody has claimed that. That doesn't mean that NV isn't helping their ally out - they are - and it's not as if it's anything different than anyone else has done. It's not even going to make much difference in how much damage TPF takes, probably; it just makes management easier and spreads out the damage their opponents take.

I'm impressed by your attitude in this thread though, TPF.

In a Yorkie accent, "A cardboard box? Luxury!"

"I had to get up at ten in the evening, an hour before I went to bed, work 28 hours a day at the mill and PAY the owner to let us work there, and when we got 'ome my father would kill us with a broken bottle, and dance on our graves singin' 'allelujah!"

OT:

GO NV! o/

Edited by General Cartman Lee

Alot of those alliances are also at war with NPO. NPO have been incredibly bottom heavy lately so if it was up to me I'd get as many low ns nations in as possible to ensure stagger. The explanation that they're here for the awesome gains from nuclear war is of course a much better.

Up, Up, and away NV!

=LOST= is helping take down an alliance with about 800 lower level nations to contend with. I think they are busy enough.

You should check your stats, MK has 32 nations below 10K NS

TPF has 162 nations below 25K NS, that 10-25K range offers a lot of targets as well that MK can't cover and saturate easily.

My apologies, I wonder if I looked at infra and not NS for MK. :) lol

But non the less, from the others I mentioned, and like another 12-13 alliances, my point still stands.

Edited by Airikr

Here's an idea: Make a poll about it.

I'm seeing a lot of 'BAAAAW' in this thread over a completely legit declaration.

It would seem the only ones not complaining are The Phoenix Federation. They, at least, seem to know what having a treaty implies.

Here's an idea: Make a poll about it.

Hilarious, I honestly expected better from you being a friend of mine and all but I guess it's always expedient when you need to play to the crowd for some laughs.

It would seem the only ones not complaining are The Phoenix Federation. They, at least, seem to know what having a treaty implies.

And I thank you very much for noticing that, zog.

Although to be fair I was complaining to mhawk about his still having bullets and me throwing snowballs. ;)

Hey Hizzy! Looking forward to nuking hanging out with you guys. Can you at least do us the courtesy of not spamming sending 10 msgs a day asking for our surrender?

When our treaty partners get peace, we'll humbly ask for ours.

Meet me on Wyandotte for a schwarma.

Oh come on. Obviously you're right that TPF is not on the verge of victory and that NV needs to swoop in to turn the tide. Nobody has claimed that. That doesn't mean that NV isn't helping their ally out - they are - and it's not as if it's anything different than anyone else has done. It's not even going to make much difference in how much damage TPF takes, probably; it just makes management easier and spreads out the damage their opponents take.

I'm impressed by your attitude in this thread though, TPF.

All I know is that if MK was serious about this fight, they'd sell infra to get themselve in range instead of sending in the 'meatshields' :P

I was going to welcome our new friends to our front with a 'Here Be Monsters' sign, but that would be BS. At 7 wars so far, my nation is about mid-pack for TPF. At this point, our monsters are more like Shrek than Chupacabra.

So I'll have to resort to saying this: WELCOME TO OUR BOG!

Please be kind to the singing donkey. He will get on your nerves.

All I know is that if MK was serious about this fight, they'd sell infra to get themselve in range instead of sending in the 'meatshields' :P

I sold land and my navy to hit Archon... come on guys, where is that shroom commitment :P