Re: Valhalla

LOL.. is all i have to say to you..

also, trollin isn't my style. I just like to let yall know how pathetic you really are. Also, if you want to roll me dude.. no one is stoping you.

I can rebuild, and get outta peace terms, and you can have at me all ya want.. i wouldn't suggest it though. i am sure you would loose.

but the offer is there for ya.. if your man enough to accept a future one on one.. which you probably an't.. you need a big alliance to back you to talk.

anyways, i am done with you children for the night. so till i return tomorrow.

I still wonder why Valhalla took you in. I almost forgot about the petulant little child who cried when he was told his Foreign Affairs skills were lacking and was reprimanded for leaking private government logs to others.

Don't call others children when you act as though your barely competent to get out of the sandbox.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They underwent very heavy surrender terms and not just ones posted on the OWF - pointing to them as an example of how defeat and surrender may change an alliance is more an argument for harsh terms than light ones.

You have to look just a bit closer than that. I'm sure NpO was not thrilled to be best buddies with some of the alliances that extracted tech from them and wanted them destroyed. However, the ones that paid for the tech and extended a hand of friendship...

The best argument against harsh terms would be those of you who have received them in the past and are now raging for Valhalla's head on a spike.

It was fun :awesome:

Respect to everyone who fought
with
and
against
us.
p1811310.gif

o/ Umbrella

o/ Kronos

o/ Valhalla

Reading thru' this thread .....

..... it seems that some of you guys take this game WAY too seriously tho'
:blink:

..... for your OWN sakes, lighten up
:rolleyes:

OK. So taking reps is ok...taking too much is bad...and taking none is worse? Or is it just a bit less "bad" than taking too much? We did one better, we took none. We just destroyed their alliance.

You haven't destroyed their alliance at all.

It's crazy how holding some amount of power changes the way you view things, eh?

What power do I have? Do you see me handing out terms here?

Edited by Tygaland

"I wanted you to help us hurt TPF even more and force major reps on them, how dare you voice an opinion when you didn't do what I wanted you to!"

Says the alliance that ran from the war before the week was up. I hope you are enjoying purchasing infra again. I hear its a LOAD of fun.

Point is, don't walk into a thread talking about how we should have handled our surrender terms to Valhalla when you aren't holding up your own end. The hypocrisy he's choking on is muffling the words coming out of his mouth.

So I can expect TOP and others fighting on your side to be repaying NpO all the tech they handed out? ohwait, i forgot it only matters if you were part of giving out harsh terms if you remained friends with NPO.

See, MK entered that !@#$%^&* war because of a treaty obligation. All of you preaching how everyone is currently only in this war because the paper told them to and that they deserve weak reps don't at all realize the same position was held by MK not long ago. If you want to play double standards go right ahead, I don't see how such a skewed view won't land you back where you are now. NpO had a reason to be attacked and had been complete idiots going into that war and I believe they acknowledge that for the most part. MK had not, we had not done anything valid of a defensive war besides obligating treaties. And now that the hegemony have been my idols for the past 2 years+ and have entered on the same grounds you desire less than you've given out? I hope you put into perspective how $%&@ed up you must have been back then and not only acknowledge you made the harsh demands, but completely revamp your view on the rest of CN. I believe you've seen we bite back.

You haven't destroyed their alliance at all.

Yeah, I would say they are in the same shape as two weeks ago. Good call.

What power do I have? Do you see me handing out terms here?

You have more power than you did two weeks ago, no?

also, trollin isn't my style. I just like to let yall know how pathetic you really are. Also, if you want to roll me dude.. no one is stoping you.

I can rebuild, and get outta peace terms, and you can have at me all ya want.. i wouldn't suggest it though. i am sure you would loose.

but the offer is there for ya.. if your man enough to accept a future one on one.. which you probably an't.. you need a big alliance to back you to talk.

My nation cant declare, only returned to the game this week. And even then, you folks are the ones hiding behind 8 alliances to shield you.

So who, exactly, is "backing" who up? Unless you want to let MK get at you properly, in which case, feel free to man up and keep acting like your bad.

Because you're not. And if you had the balls to try and prove you were, you'd be stomped near instantly.

fyi, calling folks pathetic without any sort of explanation is trolling. Shame you're too much of a coward to come out from behind those Karma miniskirts and stand up for yourself.

I could respond to this in 2 ways. I hope you are wrong actually. I hope Valhalla and MK can use the post war period to attempt to lick wounds and make some sort of amends because your allies in TORN, ML and BAPS are some of the finest alliances in the game and I want to be allied to people like them.

So hopefully we can get past idiots like you and have some sort of relationship when this is over.

I trust you will be leading the diplomatic charge.

As far as the argument about what would have happened if MK and Valhalla went 1v1 in this war I will say this. Both alliances would have been limping around after the war because we both would have fought hard. I believe MK would have won due to superior nuke and nation numbers. Nothing more needs to be said.

See, MK entered that !@#$%^&* war because of a treaty obligation. All of you preaching how everyone is currently only in this war because the paper told them to and that they deserve weak reps don't at all realize the same position was held by MK not long ago. If you want to play double standards go right ahead, I don't see how such a skewed view won't land you back where you are now. NpO had a reason to be attacked and had been complete idiots going into that war and I believe they acknowledge that for the most part. MK had not, we had not done anything valid of a defensive war besides obligating treaties. And now that the hegemony have been my idols for the past 2 years+ and have entered on the same grounds you desire less than you've given out? I hope you put into perspective how $%&@ed up you must have been back then and not only acknowledge you made the harsh demands, but completely revamp your view on the rest of CN. I believe you've seen we bite back.

No one is playing double standards. People are doing what they thought should have been done for you when you entered a conflict in this manner. Why change what we believe because someone else did the wrong thing.

Obligatory I love you to Bud, Kry, and Pansy, but sorry mates I have to say it because of your AA, nothing more:

This is !@#$. Valhalla has done more in its existence to stomp out my friends and comrades and has dealt more grief for its size then most alliances out there. I find it funny that every time anyone mentions reps we are accused for harsh terms. Do you remember what chefjoe did to STA? The only reason they are coming at us from the harsh reps argument is because they know they can use it to push you into letting them off easy. You are all dense. The fact that these are the terms offered show how little backbone many of you have. You are fighting a war and trying to change the world god dammit, not playing with flowers. You cant change !@#$ if you let it stay the same. And dont give me the !@#$ about, "OH WE ARE CHANGING IT!" cause you arnt. You are just letting an old enemy regroup with a slap on the wrist. The war damage does not even remotely equate. You know half of these guys have warchests above or near half a billion and the damage isn't gonna mean !@#$ in a month. Seriously, way to drop the ball again guys. Also calling for reps AT ALL isnt evil. Its smart. Asking for them to disband, put people on EZI, or pay reps in the billions is wrong. Get your heads out of your self righteous %^%$% for five secs and actually do what needs to be done, even if it can get a little dirty.

EDIT: Also Valhalla wronged half the planet in the last war, not out of obligation but out of wanting to do it. Anyone who says otherwise is being ignorant. Just because they were obligated to doesnt mean they werent just waiting for the chance to.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

[/indent]Reading thru' this thread .....

..... it seems that some of you guys take this game WAY too seriously tho'
:blink:

..... for your OWN sakes, lighten up
:rolleyes:

You really don't know your alliances history nor the ones of the people complaining in this thread, do you?

You have to look just a bit closer than that. I'm sure NpO was not thrilled to be best buddies with some of the alliances that extracted tech from them and wanted them destroyed. However, the ones that paid for the tech and extended a hand of friendship...

The best argument against harsh terms would be those of you who have received them in the past and are now raging for Valhalla's head on a spike.

NpO doesn't have a treaty with the Gremlins to my knowledge and they're the only ones who paid for their tech, while they do with other alliances they surrendered to, though in any case to get back on topic - there is a middle ground between "too lenient" and "JUST AS BAD AS THE HEGEMONY". I think these terms are edging a bit close to "too lenient" (sorry, Valhalla have been royal pricks, and you don't throw murderers in jail for six months :v:), but overall these are a good deal stiffer than most terms offered to the Hegemony alliances and that's good enough.

Did you seriously just say MK can't fight? Are you seriously that ignorant?

None of us believe MK cant fight they proved themselves beyond a doubt in the last war.

I could respond to this in 2 ways. I hope you are wrong actually. I hope Valhalla and MK can use the post war period to attempt to lick wounds and make some sort of amends because your allies in TORN, ML and BAPS are some of the finest alliances in the game and I want to be allied to people like them.

So hopefully we can get past idiots like you and have some sort of relationship when this is over.

I would love nothing more than this myself. I have worked with some of you in the past and would love to do so again. Perhaps a new understanding can be arranged. I have nothing but respect for MK and lotsa luv for Trace and Archon. I hope to be seeing you all shortly.

To the rest only time will tell what will unfold to some we will live up to your expectation to others I look forward to cramming your lack of faith down your throat.

I have already apologized to KARMA as a whole for my previous posts about well see when it comes time to give terms to certain alliance I have been proven wrong and I tip my hat to you all. Even those that still call for our heads as it appears I was mistaken Leadership among you has stood up for the principles it based itself on.

And Valhalla sends forth another Class Act to represent its complex and diverse membership base!

You gave me this present late, Valhalla, my birthday was yesterday.

Not only that but in defense of an ally getting attacked for totally BS reasons. There's a reason it's commonly called the noCB war.

Compare that to this war where it was NPO launching a war and many alliances entering because of MADPs. Treaties aren't forced on people, if you choose to sign a MADP with someone, you are choosing to take full responsibility for their offensive wars. Honoring a treaty, especially a MADP, doesn't absolve you of all responsibility because you chose of your own free will to sign and keep that treaty, especially with an alliance like NPO.

I'm kind of surprised to see this. I expected Valhalla to be one of those to refuse to leave the war until all their allies were getting peace.

Edited by Azaghul

And how would you suggest that be done?

These terms are light, there's no doubt about it, but what are you proposing? Reparations? What does that solve?

1. At least 10,000 tech via tech deals at the ratio of 100 tech per 3 million.

2. Cancellation of all their treaties, with a stipulation that no new treaties will be signed for six months.

3. Decommission soldier levels to 30% for six months

4. Decommission all tanks, aircraft, nuclear weapons, cruise missiles for six months

5. Destroy all missile defense, satellites, barracks, intelligence agencies and guerrilla camps that are necessary for wonders, and a moratorium on rebuilding them for 6 months.

6. No Karma POW is allowed to join Valhalla for at least 3 months.

7. Valhalla is not allowed to receive any foreign aid from outside sources, except for the aid related to aforementioned tech deals, for six months.

8. A forfeiture of the membership of any nation who has not followed the terms within a week of their announcement, or who violates them during their duration, with members of the victorious forces on standby to punish said individuals.

In my mind harsh but fair and most definitely justified based on Valhalla's past actions.

Yeah, I would say they are in the same shape as two weeks ago. Good call.

Again with the all or nothing guff, huh. They are damaged, yes, destroyed, no.

You have more power than you did two weeks ago, no?

No that I'm aware of. Care to enlighten me?

You want to know what the biggest problem is? The alliances that were put on task to attack Valhalla (Umb and Kronos) are 2 newer alliances is the grand scheme of things. And while some of their members have been wronged by Valhalla in the past neither of those alliances as a whole have been wronged by them.

We never felt what you angry alliances felt torwards Valhalla. In truth, it should have been your alliances that hit Val, but saldy, for you, it didn't work out that way. It is unfortuante really. But what it simply comes down to is that this was OUR war this time around and WE get to dictate the terms.

I'm sorry you don't agree with them, but that time has passed. Nothing anyone is saying at this point is helping the matter. Just let it be. Please.

To be honest if anything, I've gained lots more respect for TPF this war for sticking by that principle.

The only ones who have. The others just talk big and do nothing. I wasnt really surprised at all though, they've done it their whole lives. I remember how many said theyd do what TDSM8 did for MK if they ever had the chance. Well guys, looks like you all !@#$@#$ lied. Not one of you have had the stones to promise to sit this out til the end.

Compare that to this war where it was NPO launching a war and many alliances entering because of MADPs. Treaties aren't forced on people, if you choose to sign a MADP with someone, you are choosing to take full responsibility for their offensive wars. Honoring a treaty, especially a MADP, doesn't absolve you of all responsibility because you chose of your own free will to sign and keep that treaty, especially with an alliance like NPO.

Man, I wish other alliances would understand this point as well. Have I said lately how much I like MK?

Just 'cause you signed a treaty and got pulled into a war cause your partner went bat !@#$ insane and attacked someone for no reason, doesn't mean you deserve white peace. Especially when you've rolled with them the past few years without question. Everyone of the 1V crowd + gang deserves to fight until NPO gets peace. And honestly, I hope NPO doesn't see terms until less than 5% of their alliance is in peace mode. I'm sure everyone remembers the declaration they've made to opponents about sitting out wars in peace mode..

You want to know what the biggest problem is? The alliances that were put on task to attack Valhalla (Umb and Kronos) are 2 newer alliances is the grand scheme of things. And while some of their members have been wronged by Valhalla in the past neither of those alliances as a whole have been wronged by them.

We never felt what you angry alliances felt torwards Valhalla. In truth, it should have been your alliances that hit Val, but saldy, for you, it didn't work out that way. It is unfortuante really. But what it simply comes down to is that this was OUR war this time around and WE get to dictate the terms.

I'm sorry you don't agree with them, but that time has passed. Nothing anyone is saying at this point is helping the matter. Just let it be. Please.

That is a horribly arrogant way to look at it.

And makes you look far more like tools for saying it.

Edited by ReturnOfChron