Why The Werefrog am leaving

werefrog

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a tool, being a nobody in the NPO, a lemming, that just joined the biggest alliance and never had to work for anything, was fun? But now that they are losing, its not fun anymore.

What waste of CN server space.... Good Riddance.

If I mistake what's going on here, thats cool.... but man really?

Yes, you do misunderstand. The decision to quit was made last February. However, this was the first time The Werefrog had any targets. The Werefrog decided that, come June, if there were no targets The Werefrog was allowed to hit, The Werefrog was going to go rogue and just start nuking alliance leaders. Sure, the nation would be sent to ZI if enough time was given, but all nukes would be launched.

The Werefrog was in leadership of the NPO at some point, but then it reached a point where The Werefrog needed irc to keep it up, but irc is not an option for The Werefrog. Thus, The Werefrog had went to being a general grunt, but took on as much as The Werefrog could without irc.

Then, there were a whole bunch of radio silence times for these forums. The Werefrog lost 3 or 4 forum accounts due to inactivity because of radio silence. The Werefrog have become quite inactive in these forums for that reason. Thus, many people don't know The Werefrog apart from the NPO.

As far as quitting because The Werefrog am losing, The Werefrog was losing in that war over NpO launching nukes against LUE, but didn't quit then. The Werefrog am loyal to the NPO, and even if the NPO had all been sent to ZI, if The Werefrog found the game fun, The Werefrog would have stayed. However, The Werefrog have found KoL and AE for other games. Since advertising is not allowed, the initials of the games are used. These games are now more fun. They don't have most of the activity take place at one time. They don't limit clicks in game per day. Also, there is more than enough room to grow and the growth isn't so far from the next goal of accomplishment.

I remember having served in the GPW alongside you (as Suid-Afrika) and I gotta say I'm dissappointed to see you leave just as this game is getting interesting again. Regardless, I can tell from experience that this decision is not made out of cowardice so good luck with your future endeavors.

Edited by Mozaffar

Ouch, that struck a nerve, didn't it? :D

Werefrog said as much in his thread, Dilber. He doesn't like what he sees and what the game has become. Now please tend to the more important matters at hand, I can only thank you for relieving me of the responsibility :)

Good lord, I log on to the forums after being able to buy a decent computer for the first time in forever and this is what I see...

I remember when you JOINED the NPO, werefrog...this is heartbreaking.

Edited by ReturnOfChron