NPO now #3 alliance by TNS

Cirrus

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once NPO is a power again, you all will shutup with your blind hatred.

"Blind hatred"? Why ma'lady, I think I am correct in presuming that all who hate NPO do so with for their own unique reasons. They seem quite clear as to why they hate NPO.

That said, there are those who've been hating long before it was "safe" to do so.

Once NPO is a power again, you all will shutup with your blind hatred.

what i find spectacular in all of this is pretty much summed up by this quote.

we can spout hateful pr about them, and all you can do is reinforce the idea that we should definitely force them to disband by preaching about what they'll do when they get back to the top. if you maybe tried keeping it quiet you'd be more successful, kinda like polaris have been.

what i find spectacular in all of this is pretty much summed up by this quote.

we can spout hateful pr about them, and all you can do is reinforce the idea that we should definitely force them to disband by preaching about what they'll do when they get back to the top. if you maybe tried keeping it quiet you'd be more successful, kinda like polaris have been.

he's not NPO

"Blind hatred"? Why ma'lady, I think I am correct in presuming that all who hate NPO do so with for their own unique reasons. They seem quite clear as to why they hate NPO.

That said, there are those who've been hating long before it was "safe" to do so.

Of course, then there are those who have only been hating while it was safe to do so.

he's a sympathiser ok?

No, not really. I'm just saying that few of the people speaking on the forums during these weeks of NPO's downfall will have the balls to speak against them in NPO's coming times. I never once said a thing about what NPO will do, because that is to be foretold. Maybe they will be different like Polaris, maybe they will be back to their same old scheming ways, except smarter, stronger, and with more resolve. No matter what though, they will be much tougher next time around.

Yeah i mean referring to yourself as daddy and the rest of the alliances you are working with as kids in a playpen is honesty and respect at its finest <_<

Yeah, you definitely know what it's like being an ally & all. :huh:

Edit: But, at the risk of derailing this thread, perhaps you can PM me what you mean.

Edited by Dr. Dan

Yeah i mean referring to yourself as daddy and the rest of the alliances you are working with as kids in a playpen is honesty and respect at its finest <_<

so you say i´m not your daddy sqrt? :huh:

you have really hurt me :(

and on topic: noone within TOP expect us to hold this rank long, we don´thave the manpower/members/numbers to do so, but as other brothers have pointed out allready, we enjoy it, as long as it lasts.

and yes i love you too srqt, even if you are the kid an i´m your daddy :wub: :wub: :wub:

To be fair, NPO is extremely proficient in the "My nuts to your fist" style of kung-fu. Seriously, this is great news another deep cut for the stumbling beast. Hopefully they'll sink to the bottom with the rest of the dregs and stay that way, never again to appear in my morning coffee.

To be fair, NPO is extremely proficient in the "My nuts to your fist" style of kung-fu. Seriously, this is great news another deep cut for the stumbling beast. Hopefully they'll sink to the bottom with the rest of the dregs and stay that way, never again to appear in my morning coffee.

They thought they had balls of steel but didn't count on your diamond fists.