Announcement from VE, AZTEC, ARES, and MCXA

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and my humble apologies for not addressing it before, but everyone i fought against had a lot of honour in their wars against me, grand patriarch aside.

MCXA went through a lot leading up to this war, and not that it's an excuse, but it added further complication to a situation some people just weren't ready for.

someone mentioned "culling the herd". well, yeah. not to be cynical, but it really did have that effect. seeing a sanctioned alliance, a lot of people join for the protection that provides. grand patriarch, for example: had he attacked me before i had been anarchied, before i had no troops, before i sent off 15mil so the other people hitting on me couldn't steal it from a 2500NS nation, before he joined Sith- i would have mopped the floor with him. but not every nation in my alliance had an obscene warchest going into the war. not every nation was prepared enough to handle what went down. things need to change, and will. the war left a bad taste in people's mouths, about preparedness, about treaties, etc. things will change.

No it's not, at all. FAN could pay that amount in a month if allowed to come out of peace mode unmolested and they have less than 100 members and have been sitting in peace mode for a year and a half.

Thank you, thank you, thank you... for changing your avatar... again, lol.

Funny, this from an alliance that's not strong enough to do anything other than take advantage of damaged alliances...

Excuse me? They are part of AZTEC, you mess with them you mess with all of us. I think we just proved by taking out MCXA "together" that we (AZTEC) are a force to be reckoned with. They were with us from the very beginning.

*Snip*

not every nation was prepared enough to handle what went down. things need to change, and will. the war left a bad taste in people's mouths, about preparedness, about treaties, etc. things will change.

We hope the changes are for the better and I would think those who fought you would be willing to give you guidance. I know I assisted those who I was attacking in MCXA with feedback about their attacks.

Excuse me? They are part of AZTEC, you mess with them you mess with all of us. I think we just proved by taking out MCXA "together" that we (AZTEC) are a force to be reckoned with. They were with us from the very beginning.

Pretty sure VE had a big part in that too, as in bigger than all of aztec combined.

Congratulations on peace with reasonable terms; VE, Aztec bloc and ARES have shown commensurate skill both in battle and diplomacy.

edit: Grammar

Edited by Firkked

Pretty sure VE had a big part in that too, as in bigger than all of aztec combined.

Are you so sure? tbh AZTEC probably did more. If you remember MCXA declared on VE not the other way around. MCXA was not VEs biggest concern, their NPO war was. MCXA was our only concern. (I don't know the pre-war stats so these are a little off) VE has 389 nations, NV has 192, the Lodge has 105, 1TF has 49. summing up: VE=389 AZTEC=346. VE still has more, but we had all of our nations on MCXA, VE did not. So re-think what you say.... hey wait a tick...

Please think about who you're about to insult before you do it. Then think about your insult, and then do it all over again. Maybe then you'll save us of these ludicrous statements.

This advise now applies to any form of communication you try whether polite talk, insults, etc.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I wasn't actually aware. You were, however, full MCXA members at the time, and you had spent extensive periods of time in government previously. You had enormous influence in MCXA, and you did not oppose the NpO war.

I'd like to speak on this subject. As the highest ranking member of government at that time (I was 2nd/3rd in command of the MoD) still within the MCXA I'd like to point out that I opposed the terms laid down aganist NpO, but was over ruled by people that are long gone.

Blame us for anything you like with regards to this conflict, but current MCXA doesn't embody previous MCXA actions.

Not to take anything away from our awesome VE allies but AZTEC combined has more NS than VE. Aye, VE did a big part in fighting MCXA but, as has been stated, NPO was probably their main concern. Keep insulting AZTEC all you want. Our allies know our worth and that's good enough for us.

A word of advice, you shouldn't comment on things that your not truly aware of, it comes off bad and generally will be made a mockery of by other members of the community who do know what's going on.

A word of advice, you shouldn't comment on things that your not truly aware of, it comes off bad and generally will be made a mockery of by other members of the community who do know what's going on.

Aww, give Xytron a break. He's our mad terrier that bites ankles, friend or foe! :awesome:

I'd like to speak on this subject. As the highest ranking member of government at that time (I was 2nd/3rd in command of the MoD) still within the MCXA I'd like to point out that I opposed the terms laid down aganist NpO, but was over ruled by people that are long gone.

Blame us for anything you like with regards to this conflict, but current MCXA doesn't embody previous MCXA actions.

I wasn't talking about terms here, I was referring to endorsing the war itself.

Edited by Francesca

Apologies to RossGarner, I had not read his post after the one quoted that explained his comment. My post thusly becomes unnecessary and his point was actually rather good. *bows* Kudos my good man and good luck.

Edited by Orkules

We hope the changes are for the better and I would think those who fought you would be willing to give you guidance. I know I assisted those who I was attacking in MCXA with feedback about their attacks.

The war with MCXA made me think long and hard about my stance on the Fallout Shelter. I still have the same feelings I had before, but with much more data to back them up.

/me ignores a certain so-called "mad terrier" from Echelon...

There were incredible feats of arms in this war, and because of it, many of us can reset our nuke rogue alarm clocks.

It's like nobody on your side of the war can carry on a conversation without accidentally saying something hilariously ironic.

To be fair there's quite alot of pitfalls.

Question:

Are those nations that surrendered before the formal MCXA surrender still bound by the individual POW terms?

Can Former MCXA members that are now Karma - POW form new alliances or join a neutral alliance ( i.e. alliance not taking part in the current war) ?

Question:

Are those nations that surrendered before the formal MCXA surrender still bound by the individual POW terms?

Can Former MCXA members that are now Karma - POW form new alliances or join a neutral alliance ( i.e. alliance not taking part in the current war) ?

When you surrender individually, you resign from your alliance, so these surrender terms don't have any bearing on a POW nation's standing.

Note, that I don't speak for Karma or any alliance, but this is how it's always worked, in regard to POW status.

Said the person who left, came back, left, came back, left, came back....

Anyways, glad to see MCXA get peace and hopefully see them prosper once more.

this makes it any less true?

are you jealous that every time i left i was talked into coming back?

one of the last times even by you current leader sam! :blink:

come to think of it many tso members were the ones begging me to come back after id had enough.

unlike you and your crew i tried very hard to adapt to MCXAs many faults, you just became their biggest fault with tso.

big difference.

edit: content added

Edited by logan1

When you surrender individually, you resign from your alliance, so these surrender terms don't have any bearing on a POW nation's standing.

Note, that I don't speak for Karma or any alliance, but this is how it's always worked, in regard to POW status.

Actually, I believe that we've been releasing PoWs once their native alliance has surrendered.

It's like nobody on your side of the war can carry on a conversation without accidentally saying something hilariously ironic.

It's like nobody on your side of the war can partake in any conversation without going 'LOL THE IRONY'.

Guess what? We get it. It's all hilariously ironic that the curbstompers are now being curbstomped. ha ha ha.

One day I hope your side will get that I could make the most ironic remark in the world and it wouldn't be any less true. Perhaps you guys could actually attempt to provide counter-arguments instead of just playing the irony card with every other !@#$@#$ post.

It's like nobody on your side of the war can partake in any conversation without going 'LOL THE IRONY'.

Guess what? We get it. It's all hilariously ironic that the curbstompers are now being curbstomped. ha ha ha.

One day I hope your side will get that I could make the most ironic remark in the world and it wouldn't be any less true. Perhaps you guys could actually attempt to provide counter-arguments instead of just playing the irony card with every other !@#$@#$ post.

When someone on your side has the gall to take on an air of superiority because they are 'fighting the world' it is not just ironic it is sad. Especially when the people he is trying to make himself better than have fought the world before.

And here is the difference your side STARTED this war, I want you all that are complaining that you are fighting the world to remember that because there are a lot of us who have fought the world for no other reason then that their treaty partners were attacked as opposed to you who fighting the world because your treaty partners attacked someone.

it is not about the truth of the statement it is about the intent behind the statement and his intent was to make himself better for doing something that the people he was criticizing have also done in an even more defensive manner than him.

When someone on your side has the gall to take on an air of superiority because they are 'fighting the world' it is not just ironic it is sad. Especially when the people he is trying to make himself better than have fought the world before.

[snip] Irrelevant crap which doesn't relate at all to the point in hand [/snip]

nope. That line or argument would only work if he was actually trying to gain an air of superiority, which he wasn't.

He was saying the reason echelon is weak right now is due to them 'fighting the world'. All your lovely ironies aside; that's true. In the future perhaps you could gain some context before charging in on your white horse. :)

Actually, I believe that we've been releasing PoWs once their native alliance has surrendered.

Is this official?

What is the mechanism to be released? (i.e. request release in some thread....)