Announcement from VE, AZTEC, ARES, and MCXA

How does that address what I said at all? Care to provide an example where people owe money to MCXA? That's what I thought, now quietly return to your cage, peon.

I believe we at TSO owe MCXA money...?

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong about rebuilding your allies? And what sense would it make to send tech from one nation to MCXA and from MCXA to the other alliances?

They can only not recieve aid for the duration of the terms. Once they pay their reps (which they can realistically do within a week) they are free to do whatever they want.

Expelling people who have only been in government weeks would have been ridiculous, not expelling them is hardly something to be proud of. Who needs a viceroy now that they have been isolated and need to run decisions past you guys now. Forget the embedded viceroy, they have to come to you for permission to make decisions.

Apologies to MCXA for interrupting your peace celebration.

I am sure the week (or two if they are reallllly slow) of suspended (not canceled) treaties and having to run things by their protectors will really hinder their sovereignty. Give me a break.

How does that address what I said at all? Care to provide an example where people owe money to MCXA? That's what I thought, now quietly return to your cage, peon.

Money?

I was speaking for myself, as I normally do. But I wasn't talking about money. <_<

Money?

I was speaking for myself, as I normally do. But I wasn't talking about money. <_<

I cant speak for my colleague, however, the whole conversation was having to do with reps being paid and not being able to aid their allies or be aided by their allies til their debt is paid. So, offering insights that would make me believe him to be an intelligent person I would assume he would be going with the rest of the conversation. That is why he was referring to money, and why he was assuming you were referring to money/tech.

Pay MCXA? Reformed clowns or not, no one owes them anything. They will likely disband not long after this war regardless.

it's funny because MCXA owes me money, but I feel given current situations (and of course all the nukes they took) i will wave that :lol1:

I wish to thank my MCXA opponents for putting up a good fight.

I really do think MCXA will come out stronger after completing these terms. We didn't force a viceroy on them, nor expulsion of members, turning them into a tech farm for 6 months, etc.

As for the 10% rule on the compliance, we could have made it just 10 members. We chose to be more fair and lenient in these terms. To say otherwise, shows that you lack not only the facts but chose not to acknowledge the truth either. MCXA fought with honor and they chose to honor their treaties with NPO. They can after these terms expire, of their own volition, to honor treaties once again with NPO.

The only action we are keeping in check when it comes to offensive actions, is the ZI'ing of a target. As for their defense, they will have help should they need it.

On the issue of controlling their aid, we'd rather they do it on their own as they can easily perform this task on their own. They don't need that much help from outsiders. Besides, the community in MCXA could use some bonding over their recent dramas.

o/ AZTEC

o/ GLoF

/salute to MCXA good to see you getting peace my two opponents were nothing but honourable and prepared(cant say that about the rest of your brothers) but most of the reports I saw said that all of GLoF had fun fighting with you.

Fair and honest reps are Fair.

I for one could care less about the past it is the past our NV brothers called for MCXA to go BOOM so I did my best. Also please refrain from making any threatening gestures towards AZTEC we have again proved our resolve and commitment to each other and shall continue to do so. :war::nuke: I have proven AZTEC>INFRA and dont forget it.

This is a surrender thread, mindlessly hail and take your troll butts elsewhere. Stop making threats you cant keep.

thank you,

CtG

ps ZI lists suck.........I have never been the recipient of such a dubious honor but making people quit a game because you dont like the way they play just sucks.

cwc and Urban are excellent examples. ZI list somebody, then when it becomes convenient for starting a war declassify it and use harboring our ZI targets as your CB and/or to threaten and push around the target. It's an effective strategy and one MCXA, well really TSO I guess, has used in the past.

still pretending to know what you are babbling about? :lol1:

polar government was aware of their status at the time they were admitted into NpO, at no time were they part of any "secret" zi list

congrats on peace MCXA, i look forward to helping you rebuild :)

As for the 10% rule on the compliance, we could have made it just 10 members. We chose to be more fair and lenient in these terms. To say otherwise, shows that you lack not only the facts but chose not to acknowledge the truth either. MCXA fought with honor and they chose to honor their treaties with NPO. They can after these terms expire, of their own volition, to honor treaties once again with NPO.

The criticism on that term was not that we expect VE to use it as a excuse to go about ZI'ing MCXA nations at random, but that it was probably not realistically looked at before it was put in place. Most large alliances with 300+ members will tell you that demilitarization terms with many semi-active nations is difficult and reaching 90% compliance in a short period of time is simply not possible.

Edited by RossGarner

That is why it was in a public thread. Because it was secret. :rolleyes:

Keep going.

Edit: Weren't you the guy running around trying to convince people that we need to Perma-ZI them, and who claimed that the Polar reps aren't harsh enough?

Or was that your non-existent twin brother?

Because we ZI'ed them for actions that occurred in March or April and this wasn't released to the GA until July... And it had a big secret sticker on it saying these were confidential and not to be leaked outside the alliance for any reason? They were a secret from your members at least sam...

Yup I thought Polar's terms were far too lenient, I said many times that every one of their members should hit ZI, then we should have given them white peace. In fact I think a similar system would be a good way to deal with NPO today, but I'm sure I will be just as disappointed with the terms NPO gets. But what relevancy does that have? You don't see me calling any of these terms so harsh, I've privately complained about some being too lenient, but in MCXA's case they seem fair enough.

Funny though, MCXA really aren't the ones who should be surrendering for right now, TSO is that's where most everything the world dislikes about MCXA went. MCXA was just honoring treaties... Treaties signed by current TSO members, all the current MCXA government is guilty of from a foreign affairs perspective is complacency and incompetence, internally is another matter of course.

Signed on behalf of Karma

LiquidMercury, Death Incarnate, The Wrath of Karma

Archon, Karma Incarnate, The Voice of Karma

Roquentin, Vigilance Incarnate, Shadow of Karma

You forgot someone...

agreed, and to be honest, coming from an alliance who was rolled in a war by IRON, MHA, PC, and Ragnarok (all in good fun and no hard feelings) I will say that paying reps actually HELPED Nueva Vida after the war. It helped us not by recovering our lost tech or infra, but it helped us get our organization back up to par. After the war we (as MCXA is probably) were in a state of disarray, but to avoid getting rolled again we had to come together and get organized. Our terms were MUCH heavier, and luckily as we later found out MHA and IRON had planned on waiving our terms from the start of the peace negotiations. We actually gained some good friends over in all those alliances...(and I got to nuke some guys from PC :lol1: )

I do hope MCXA thrives through this and comes out a better more together group because of all this.

o/ Prince Arutha!

o/ Muscley Squirrels!

A little reparations does bring an alliance together, indeed! In the wake of paying reps, we used the same tech-moving ability to build up the alliance. Considering we'd been curbstomped in that last war, we can trace our ability to successfully fight against MCXA to our rebuilding program, which arose from our reparations program.

As for the dissolution of MCXA... I don't see it happening. These guys just had a war. They have a shared experience. Some will leave them, but there was also the group that never surrendered, no matter how many nukes rained down on their heads. I don't see those old soldiers fading away just yet.

I know, you could have just rejected any terms to them. I'm just saying that I hope you are not setting them up to fail with the 10%, because I'm willing to wager you wouldn't even be able to get 90% of VE to do anything in 5 days

also inb4 "we don't have to"

Edited by CptGodzilla

I wish to thank my MCXA opponents for putting up a good fight.

I really do think MCXA will come out stronger after completing these terms.

Besides, the community in MCXA could use some bonding over their recent dramas.

I concur, this was the best 6000 infra i have ever lost.

o/ MCXA

The only thing that bothers me is the 72 hour thing. MCXA has long been mocked for being inactive, and is notorious for it. It is entirely possible that more than 10% do not comply, no?

were no more inactive than any other large alliance. you get that with any alliance that is (or was) sanctioned. you get that "well they are on the drop down list so I'll join them" effect.

were no more inactive than any other large alliance. you get that with any alliance that is (or was) sanctioned. you get that "well they are on the drop down list so I'll join them" effect.

Yeah, exactly. I'd imagine VE, MHA, NPO, IRON, or many others would have trouble with this.

As for the dissolution of MCXA... I don't see it happening. These guys just had a war. They have a shared experience. Some will leave them, but there was also the group that never surrendered, no matter how many nukes rained down on their heads. I don't see those old soldiers fading away just yet.

Thank you. Those are kind and generous words and this old soldier intends to live up to them.

o/ zzzptm

Yeah, exactly. I'd imagine VE, MHA, NPO, IRON, or many others would have trouble with this.

It's logistically impossible, I'm pretty sure.

I don't think any alliance with 80 members could get 72 of them to respond within 72 hours, let alone an alliance with nearly 400 members.

It's logistically impossible, I'm pretty sure.

I don't think any alliance with 80 members could get 72 of them to respond within 72 hours, let alone an alliance with nearly 400 members.

Unless they were an elitist alliance, which MCXA is not, you are correct.

ok... I'm far to busy and haven't been able to look at the middle 12 pages of this thread, but I'll comment. I wouldn't worry about their terms if I wasn't effected by them. If MCXA thought they needed more time they could have asked for it. If you think that we're all war-mongers and are itching to re-start this war by just waiting for them to fail at the 72 hr period than you're wrong. War is not something that we approach lightly and taking advantage of a damaged alliance is not the type of thing we do without good cause.