Announcement from VE, AZTEC, ARES, and MCXA

9) If any one nation is not in compliance with the above stated terms, the said nation shall be messaged and given 48 hours to comply. If the nation doesn't comply within the stipulated period, then the nation will be under attack until complete compliance. If more than 10% of MCXA nations are not in compliance with the stated terms, then the entire alliance will be subject to renewed attacks.

I like this part, as it doesnt give us an excuse to attack if we would want to.

11) If any member of MCXA changes their Alliance Affiliation to that of one that Karma is at war with, their nation will immediately be open to attack. If any member of MCXA Government changes their Alliance Affiliation to that of one that Karma is at war with after these terms are presented, this will represent alliance wide violation of these terms.

Really, this is interesting because it clearly outlines what cannot be done, I like that in surrender terms.

12) All nations and alliances with which the MCXA is at war are released by the MCXA with white peace. This includes individuals on ZI, PZI, and EZI lists, as well as any alliances the MCXA may have conflict with (including FAN and VOX).

Hurray for cleaning ye ol PZI/EZI/ZI lists :D

Though I would disagree with the releasing of vox, but its not like they are a credible threat.

All that vox can do is spy and reveal dumb stuff, but if there is no dumb stuff to reveal, all thats left is their nations which have 10 infra each.

10) Reparations, totaling 10,000 tech.

They have 392 so that makes approximately 25 tech per person...

Thats close to nothing.

The GPA for instance had to pay 7 times that amount. (and with slighty less people)

Edited by leprecon

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you're not. Forcing treaties to be dropped, blocking reconstruction aid, setting other alliances government policy and setting military levels are things you have been praising for some time now.

You're late!

Do you see any viceroys, forced expulsions and banning people from government? You don't? Well, run along then.

You're late!

Do you see any viceroys, forced expulsions and banning people from government? You don't? Well, run along then.

Expelling people who have only been in government weeks would have been ridiculous, not expelling them is hardly something to be proud of. Who needs a viceroy now that they have been isolated and need to run decisions past you guys now. Forget the embedded viceroy, they have to come to you for permission to make decisions.

Apologies to MCXA for interrupting your peace celebration.

Stop that TIinpa. How can ZI lists be secret? I mean when you attack someone it is open for everyone. You don't make sense.

cwc and Urban are excellent examples. ZI list somebody, then when it becomes convenient for starting a war declassify it and use harboring our ZI targets as your CB and/or to threaten and push around the target. It's an effective strategy and one MCXA, well really TSO I guess, has used in the past.

cwc and Urban are excellent examples. ZI list somebody, then when it becomes convenient for starting a war declassify it and use harboring our ZI targets as your CB and/or to threaten and push around the target. It's an effective strategy and one MCXA, well really TSO I guess, has used in the past.

That is why it was in a public thread. Because it was secret. :rolleyes:

Keep going.

Edit: Weren't you the guy running around trying to convince people that we need to Perma-ZI them, and who claimed that the Polar reps aren't harsh enough?

Or was that your non-existent twin brother?

Edited by Baden-WĂĽrttemberg

Expelling people who have only been in government weeks would have been ridiculous, not expelling them is hardly something to be proud of. Who needs a viceroy now that they have been isolated and need to run decisions past you guys now. Forget the embedded viceroy, they have to come to you for permission to make decisions.

Apologies to MCXA for interrupting your peace celebration.

Yes, well, you are probably right. If you ignore all the horrible extra things you used to add to your terms that are not in these terms then they are pretty much the same.

Yes, well, you are probably right. If you ignore all the horrible extra things you used to add to your terms that are not in these terms then they are pretty much the same.

I will take the "you" that you mention as the side of the war I am fighting on rather than me myself or the alliance I am in and leave it at that.

Again, congrats on peace to all alliances.

I will take the "you" that you mention as the side of the war I am fighting on rather than me myself or the alliance I am in and leave it at that.

Again, congrats on peace to all alliances.

I meant you as in the people and practices you are supporting all over the forum.

no outside aid? wasnt lue the last alliance to receive that? damn that goes back quite a ways.

Heh, Athens was forbidden from receiving outside aid after we surrendered in the last war . I think they called it standard procedure or something. Was saddening since some of our allies offered us aid to rebuild and help pay off reparation payments. But, a month or so later, we began receiving aid from MK, but the nations that received the aid couldn’t participate in the rep payments.

But whatever, we got those reps paid off and that’s all that really matters and also, Congrats to MCXA on achieving peace. Have fun rebuilding. :)

Heh, Athens was forbidden from receiving outside aid after we surrendered in the last war . I think they called it standard procedure or something. Was saddening since some of our allies offered us aid to rebuild and help pay off reparation payments. But, a month or so later, we began receiving aid from MK, but the nations that received the aid couldn’t participate in the rep payments.

But whatever, we got those reps paid off and that’s all that really matters and also, Congrats to MCXA on achieving peace. Have fun rebuilding. :)

STA was banned from receiving outside aid for 5 months after the last war. We were also banned from sending out aid unless it was reparations payments or tech deals with specified alliances to whom we surrendered.

I'm sure it became something of a standard over the past couple of years.

I meant you as in the people and practices you are supporting all over the forum.

Supporting my allies and attacking my enemy's posts is not the same as supporting excessive reps or PZI/EZI. I have made at least 2 posts in the last year stating that we dont do PZI or EZI.

Edited by Alterego

Supporting my allies and attacking my enemy's posts is not the same as supporting excessive reps or PZI/EZI. I have made at least 2 posts in the last year stating that we dont do PZI or EZI.

Whether you are aware of it or not, you are fighting to keep the people who enforced terms like viceroys and PZI/EZI as well as forced expulsions from alliances and governments in power.

I don't seem to recall you screaming about the injustice when that was happening. Yet, now, you have to invent reasons to complain about far more lenient terms than alliances like MCXA used to hand out with regularity. If you were at all consistent then I'd give you some credit, but you aren't. You post nonsense.

Whether you are aware of it or not, you are fighting to keep the people who enforced terms like viceroys and PZI/EZI as well as forced expulsions from alliances and governments in power.

I don't seem to recall you screaming about the injustice when that was happening. Yet, now, you have to invent reasons to complain about far more lenient terms than alliances like MCXA used to hand out with regularity. If you were at all consistent then I'd give you some credit, but you aren't. You post nonsense.

How convenient it must be to be able to sweep your own allies' actions under the rug as if they never happened. You act as if only one alliance, and one order has done all of the things you listed, and you do it with a straight face? I'm impressed!

My opponents in MCXA fought hard and fought well. When they nuked me, they added personal touches that made those moments all the more special. I may have lost a lot of pixels, but I gained a lot of respect for MCXA's rank and file. They withstood the sharp end of war and although we shot at each other, we are made brothers of this conflict.

The nation of Himynamistan pledges to build memorials to the fallen of both sides and will assist MCXA nations in any way possible in repatriating prisoners of war and identifying the remains of the fallen.

How convenient it must be to be able to sweep your own allies' actions under the rug as if they never happened. You act as if only one alliance, and one order has done all of the things you listed, and you do it with a straight face? I'm impressed!

Ah, this chestnut again. If TOP, RnR etc. get terms like MCXA have received here at some point down the track and complain about them, I promise you I'll be pointing out their hypocrisy too. Deal?

You seem to think this is about me, this is really about people reversing what they have been saying for months. That would be you & Karma. The fact I have not complained about enough "injustices" to satisfy your idea of consistency doesnt change the fact that you guys have made a massive leap to the "dark side" especially where reps are concerned. This is your chance to punish people and you are taking it with both hands. I dont need to be neutral to see it.

You seem to think this is about me, this is really about people reversing what they have been saying for months. That would be you & Karma. The fact I have not complained about enough "injustices" to satisfy your idea of consistency doesnt change the fact that you guys have made a massive leap to the "dark side" especially where reps are concerned. This is your chance to punish people and you are taking it with both hands. I dont need to be neutral to see it.

Please point out where Karma said they would offer white peace to everyone.

If you were really against harsh terms, which you clearly aren't because you never cared when your friends were handing them out like candy, then you'd have said something about them long before now.

The fact that you create a fake "promise" on Karma's behalf and then try and tell me that terms that are lighter than even peripheral alliances got last war are insanely harsh lends me to my previous conclusion that you post nonsense. You are a political opportunist and a poor one at that.

Karma have never said that there would be no reps. What people have been complaining about for months is excessive rep demands, and violations of sovereignty like viceroys or kicking members. 10,000 tech from a large alliance is not excessive.