Relax.....this is just a game

Gentlemen,

Get a grip on yourselves. I feel like I'm watching Oprah with all the drama and emotions on this board. This is just a free game, one of many, on the net. Getting worked up about this or that in CN is like getting emotionally invested in the little munching circle we know as Pac Man, and you know how that always ends. Spring has sprung in the Northern Hemisphere. Go outside and enjoy it.

GLF

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The end of PacMan always made me so sad.

Thanks for ruining my day. Jerk.

doo doo doo, wot wot.

ecit: this is the noise pac man makes when you die, in case you were too lazy to actually say it aloud.

Edited by Mogar

But i cry irl when i get nuked ;_;

Seriously though, not many really take it all to heart. Most of the trolling and whatnot is posted with a devilish giggle behind a monitor (or should be at least :P )

And this is why I believe in a firm IC/OOC line.

You should have a RL. And then you should come here to goof off, get wrapped up in the drama, have fun, and mess with the people who actually take CN seriously :awesome:

But i cry irl when i get nuked ;_;

Seriously though, not many really take it all to heart. Most of the trolling and whatnot is posted with a devilish giggle behind a monitor (or should be at least :P )

You noob go frag your self. Jk lmao.

I know every time I get attacked, I go out and commit horrible acts of violence, then come home and cry. Update time around my neighbourhood is never safe. Lock your doors. :ph34r:

Well, either that or I can separate RL and CN, but probably not.

Edited by Jordite