A Joint announcement from NATO/INT/DF/TGE/IPA/ODN/LSF

To all those bawwwing about white peace, shut up. The alliances that came in through treaty obligations and were not primary threats are getting white peace. NPO won't get such a luxury. So shut up and sit down.

I'm glad that all seven of our alliances could come to an agreement on such good terms, and that there's no ill will between any of our alliances.

NATO, you fought bravely, but one word of advice, build your warchests. They were pathetic :P

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe next time ;)

Good fighting with you guys. see you around....

Pretty much this. Besides, nobody's damaged enough to warrant reparations :D

>.< yeah we'll be seeing you around since we did jack #$%^ to you. Boy I can't wait to get curb stomped again after letting all these Q guys walk free...sure will be fun. <_<

All alliances who fight against Karma, bar NPO should get white peace. That's in my opinion. As for NPO, disband them, we cannot allow the red threat to rise again, otherwise we will be back to where we started.

If you want to become exactly what you're fighting against, do just that.

All alliances who fight against Karma, bar NPO should get white peace. That's in my opinion. As for NPO, disband them, we cannot allow the red threat to rise again, otherwise we will be back to where we started.

Would you then add the NPO flag to your lackluster signature?

Congrats on peace everyone, hopefully there will be more announcements like this soon.

e; spelling

Edited by Richard Rahl

Hands down, NATO is a collection of the best guys I have ever had the honor to engage on the battlefield. I know that many of you get a perverse pleasure from kicking people when they're down, but the International doesn't roll like that. NATO was bested on the battlefield against difficult odds, and they have admitted defeat. That is fine by me. I won't apologize for inflicting insufficient humiliation upon them.

If that's the kind of company you wish to keep, I hear Pacifica is recruiting.

-Craig

If you want to become exactly what you're fighting against, do just that.

Doubt it mate, I'm nothing like them.

Hey, guys, let's get back to trolling the people who gave and accepted white peace, rather than speculating over whether or not NPO should disband. We don't want mods in the thread, do we?

I agree, I made my thoughts public.

Would you then add the NPO flag to your lackluster signature?

Nope, because none below, curb stomped anyone for feck all reason.

I don't know, the "hit them while they're down" mentality is awfully similar. Continue to spit on what you pretend to stand for, please.

Hit them when they are down? What's wrong with you, NPO started this war and now they are getting a proper beat down for it, what goes around, comes around, what goes up, must come down and an eye for an eye.

Edited by Finner

Hit them when they are down? What's wrong with you, NPO started this war and now they are getting a proper beat down for it, what goes around, comes around, what goes up, must come down and an eye for an eye.

A wiser man that I said "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". I do not hold any special love for the NPO. But I've done my best to fight against the curbstomp, and against their aggression. To propose to do the same to them as that which you so loudly protest is the height of hypocrisy.

Hands down, NATO is a collection of the best guys I have ever had the honor to engage on the battlefield. I know that many of you get a perverse pleasure from kicking people when they're down, but the International doesn't roll like that. NATO was bested on the battlefield against difficult odds, and they have admitted defeat. That is fine by me. I won't apologize for inflicting insufficient humiliation upon them.

If that's the kind of company you wish to keep, I hear Pacifica is recruiting.

-Craig

Well put Comrade B)

To all those bawwwing about white peace, shut up. The alliances that came in through treaty obligations and were not primary threats are getting white peace. NPO won't get such a luxury. So shut up and sit down.

I'm glad that all seven of our alliances could come to an agreement on such good terms, and that there's no ill will between any of our alliances.

NATO, you fought bravely, but one word of advice, build your warchests. They were pathetic :P

Well said.

+1

This is why we made the decision to admit defeat. We have had so many friends on the other side of this war, and this post is a prime example of why.

Thank you to all of our worthy opponents in this conflict, your generosity with terms will not be forgotten. Besides, it was too painful from the start being on the opposite side of so many Aqua brethren. Whatever happens to us in the future will happen, but two things are certain: there is no animosity towards any communist alliances from NATO's side and we will be concentrating on rejoining the aqua family in earnest.

Great fight all around. I didn't do my best in this war, being fairly inexperienced, but I definitely took away a lot of important lessons. For this I thank our former foes.

It was too bad we all had to see each other on opposite sides in this. I think we can all look forward to improved relations after this peace.

Oh, and for everyone !@#$%*ing about white peace, you don't know what you're talking about, so shut up if you please.

Believe me, it was pretty much unanimous that we were accepting white peace or nothing :P