A Joint announcement from NATO/INT/DF/TGE/IPA/ODN/LSF

NATO is a cowardly alliance, much like MXCA, that has ducked out on its friends before and deserved nothing less than total disbandment for its dishonorable actions to the UJP during the fourth great war.-IC

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to get into that mess, but let me just say that you're comparing apples to oranges.

NATO is very well liked. \m/ was well liked among a lot of people, and detested by a lot. Atlantis, to a lesser extent, but more of the same. I really don't think very many people actually HATE NATO. I know that quite a few really hated some of the disbanded alliances.

I know you're just trying to pin another one on Pacifica, but you're really barking up the wrong Emperor, when it comes to \m/.

Wrong. -_- Silence is acceptance. Pacifica didn't speak up for their WUT allies in UJP, instead they left us on our own.

Fellow commies, I find it hard to believe giving in so easily to an alliance called NATO.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. :)

I wanted us to demand each nation have 30 days of a Communist government, but we were worried our allies would object.

Remember NpO? Remember the Ordinance of the Orders? Ring a bell?

Yeah. That wasn't the first time NPO did that so whatever point you're trying to make is moot.

For one of the traitors who came crawling back after they refused to back their ally, NATO got off really easy.

Indeed. We are far too merciful.

Edited by Emperor Marx

It was a good fight NATO! :)

Now to all who complain about terms that are not harsh enough...The terms are decided among the alliances that enganged in the war. For various reasons that are explained in previous topics we (the alliances who were engaged in war) decided that these terms are the best for this war. If you disagree with that,stop arguing here and declare war on NATO,then if you win you can put the terms you want its simple! If this doesn't represent your alliance you can join NPO,they have the same opinions with you...

I don't think I've read a negative opinion in this thread that wasn't either incredibly misinformed or so unnecessarily hateful it may well indicate a need for some degree of therapy.

It's nice to be reassured that our enemies aren't worth paying much mind to.

o/ education!

o/ practicality!

o/ all participants of this thread!

Edited by RamenOps