A Joint announcement from NATO/INT/DF/TGE/IPA/ODN/LSF

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Karma shows leniency in their peace terms, it helps make it easier for their enemies to surrender. Think back in history to WW2 where millions of German refuges and soldiers traveled hundred of miles just to surrender to the Allies because they were afraid of retribution for their atrocities in Russia.

It's a "moral victory". The morality of Karma's white peace defeating the past harsh surrenders terms of the Harmony oppressors.

Edited by Oktavia

I can't believe people are surrendering after one round of wars. It is quite pitiful.

We took down 1M NS from them in one week, while sustaining minimal damages (IPA, at least, has been hovering around the same NS since we militarized at the beginning of the week). And NATO was ill-prepared for a long engagement. So yeah, I kinda don't blame them for wanting to get out of the war.

It'd like to say thanks to NATO on behalf of Dark Fist for giving us a good and honourable fight.

We were more than pleased to negotiate a white peace, and I am very disappointed that some people are upset with that. To such people I would like to say; Your archaic views on peace and surrender terms is probably the reason you're not in power and are the ones issuing surrender terms, and I certainly hope it stays that way. The biggest victory Karma can achieve, is to crush the disastrous precedent of harsh surrender terms - especially for alliances which simply honour their treaties.

Good day.

More refering to leaving a war before your treaty partners. You may have 'honoured' the treaty, but there's no honour leaving your friends on the battlefield.

Our allies were informed of this decision and we received their well wishes thank you.

It has been a pleasure getting to know our opponents. Easily one of the greatest groups I have met. I have gained a respect for the Communist alliances of CN. o/'s all around.

yet another great show of why Karma is not the hegemony. We are gracious in victory. Those we fight would rather use their bully pulpit to enslave thousands and continue to do so by forcing their members to fight while many of their leaders cower in their bunkers.

It'd like to say thanks to NATO on behalf of Dark Fist for giving us a good and honourable fight.

We were more than pleased to negotiate a white peace, and I am very disappointed that some people are upset with that. To such people I would like to say; Your archaic views on peace and surrender terms is probably the reason you're not in power and are the ones issuing surrender terms, and I certainly hope it stays that way. The biggest victory Karma can achieve, is to crush the disastrous precedent of harsh surrender terms - especially for alliances which simply honour their treaties.

Good day.

It is rather unfortunate that some people were upset with negotiating white peace, but considering the situation I believe they were justified in their mind set and reasoning in not wanting just the white peace that was agreed upon. But either way, I know everyone is happy to just lay down our arms and move on from the conflict. :)

I believe terms are not harsh enough, nato should have had to apologize too. So here it comes:"I, Bedeur of Bedeurland, hereby apologize for spanking my new communist friends so hard." :P

But I think we've all learnt our lesson and won't fight each other again^^

This was a lot of fun guys!

edit:spelling

Edited by bedeur

Our allies were informed of this decision and we received their well wishes thank you.

It has been a pleasure getting to know our opponents. Easily one of the greatest groups I have met. I have gained a respect for the Communist alliances of CN. o/'s all around.

I'm still waiting on your apology for what you did to iClean.

You mean to say your respect hadn't reached a pinnacle after the disbanding of the SWF? Some people...