No Thank You

The Big Bad

To the faction leaders in Karma whom keep contacting me, I have answer for you. You have requested that I convince members of the The Hegemony to concentrate their nuclear strikes on members of the Citidel and not on you in return for easy peace terms. My answer is no. If you want to convince them to do it yourselves, I am done. Don't get me wrong I have no intrest in protecting disloyal opportunists like Gramlins and TOP. But I am done and I don't care. If the Hegemomy wants to do your dirty work for you for light peace terms so be it. Just don't expect me to help with that. Don't bother me about it again. And don't come crying to me about how I have betrayed your trust I have give no names nor logs and their is nothing Citidel can do to stop you anyway. So what I am saying very publicly is, leave me be go talk to them directly, I am done.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were done and/or gone you wouldn't have made this attention grabbing post that is obviously intended to create animosity among the leaders of Karma.

EDIT: BRB going to participate in said animosity.

Edited by AirMe

I thought you retired. And yet here you are.

I was going to say the exact same thing. If he had retired like he said he was going to in his giant "OMG i'm leaving pay attention to me" thread, this wouldn't be happening.

A fine example in putting your money where your mouth is for the younger players of the 'verse.

If there is nothing Citadel can do to stop this, you could've just as easily contacted these "faction leaders" privately. Alas, you did not and made an attempt to grasp onto whatever attention you thought this thread would garner. I must ask: why?

You said it yourself. He craves attention :P

Please Karma, don't betray Citadel!

(someone had to do it!)

Four minutes late :(

Edited by Trouble Terrible