No Thank You

The Big Bad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the faction leaders in Karma whom keep contacting me, I have answer for you. You have requested that I convince members of the The Hegemony to concentrate their nuclear strikes on members of the Citidel and not on you in return for easy peace terms. My answer is no. If you want to convince them to do it yourselves, I am done. Don't get me wrong I have no intrest in protecting disloyal opportunists like Gramlins and TOP. But I am done and I don't care. If the Hegemomy wants to do your dirty work for you for light peace terms so be it. Just don't expect me to help with that. Don't bother me about it again. And don't come crying to me about how I have betrayed your trust I have give no names nor logs and their is nothing Citidel can do to stop you anyway. So what I am saying very publicly is, leave me be go talk to them directly, I am done.

You keep saying you are done, but all I see are your posts.

Wow, talk about a fail attempt to start some rumor that Karma is working against Citadel.

You're not clever and you're certainly not subtle. Just leave already.

One of three things is true:

1. TBB is lying in order to get Karma and its allies at odds with each other.

2. TBB is telling the truth. Someone inside Karma wants to knock Citadel a notch or two and make it look like someone else's fault. They are using TBB for this purpose.

3. TBB is being set up. Someone inside Karma wanted TBB and TPF to play along. Later the "treachery" of the "Hegemony" would be exposed and it would serve as a rally point for Karma and its allies in Citadel.

I lean toward someone using TBB for some purpose. I would like to see some screen shots, but they aren't necessary.

Please Karma, don't betray Citadel!

(someone had to do it!)

I thought something like this to be honest.

Ironic and such since, according to my info, members of the Citadel are playing a key role in organizing and leading Karma. :P

Edited by Fallen_Fool

The way things are going, folks are gonna run out of nukes in a week or two anyway.

Folks, for the good of your war efforts economize. Nukes aren't some natural resource that continually renews itself like oil, lumber or pandas. Once they're gone, they're gone for good.

One of three things is true:

1. TBB is lying in order to get Karma and its allies at odds with each other.

2. TBB is telling the truth. Someone inside Karma wants to knock Citadel a notch or two and make it look like someone else's fault. They are using TBB for this purpose.

3. TBB is being set up. Someone inside Karma wanted TBB and TPF to play along. Later the "treachery" of the "Hegemony" would be exposed and it would serve as a rally point for Karma and its allies in Citadel.

I lean toward someone using TBB for some purpose. I would like to see some screen shots, but they aren't necessary.

Or how about

4. I am done so leave me alone.

I don't care about the war. I don't care about who wins or who fights who after. I am still on IRC because I like to chat about non CN related stuff with people I have met here. I am not in TPF, I am not a part of the Hegemony I am a rogue. I have no influence over anything going on. And I don't care. So I don't want to bothered with it. This is a very public way a making that clear. If it continues then I will start dumping logs. People have respected my choice to not talk about CN until now. All I want is that to continue. If you want to come chat OOC with me thats golden. If its IC then don't bother.

Or how about

4. I am done so leave me alone.

I don't care about the war. I don't care about who wins or who fights who after. I am still on IRC because I like to chat about non CN related stuff with people I have met here. I am not in TPF, I am not a part of the Hegemony I am a rogue. I have no influence over anything going on. And I don't care. So I don't want to bothered with it. This is a very public way a making that clear. If it continues then I will start dumping logs. People have respected my choice to not talk about CN until now. All I want is that to continue. If you want to come chat OOC with me thats golden. If its IC then don't bother.

5. Shut up about it completely and they'll just leave you alone. Ignore queries and they'll go away. Stop begging for attention, as it makes you look like a 5 year old.