No Thank You

The Big Bad

One more thing to add to your points --

The large number of protests to the OP's statement are very telling and prove there is a ring of truth to the fact there is some sort of plot.

This is just sad. -_-

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The large number of protests to the OP's statement are very telling and prove there is a ring of truth to the fact there is some sort of plot.

So you're the new TBB then? With your lies, slander, insane rantings that are only true in your own mind?

dear god.

Ok LM that's it, I'm not participating in your anti-Citadel hegemony any more. Karma is clearly nothing but a plot to unseat Citadel from our ... um, whatever position we're supposed to be in that is bad for Karma.

)): LiquidMercury, Betrayer of Citadel )):

For some reason I feel as though if no one had replied to the thread, you would have come in here saying:

"The complete lack of anyone denying the OP's statement is very telling and proves there is a ring of truth to the fact there is some sort of plot.

I guess TBB is right in every scenario. D:

o/ Infallibility

Edited by George the Great

Absolutely.

Also, hello TBB. People are laughing at you. Was that the point of the OP? I am curious.

So protesting against a falsehood makes it true? Really?

/me takes notes

You learn something new every day.

you are not true until proven false

TBB is a well known liar.

Consider this a stern talking to

TBB how could you! You promised you would keep our conversation a secret!! Now BobJanova knows I want him nuked harder :(

I guess I'll have to find a new co-conspirator.....

I'm quite disappointed that Karma leaders contacted TBB about this.

All they had to do was contact me and I would happily have complied with their wishes to nuke TOP.

The schedule for TOP betrayal is a touchy thing, so Karma leaders, kindly contact us and we'll get to betraying TOP in short order.

Regards,

VI, Triumvir of FACE, betrayer of TOP.

Check your inbox. :ph34r: I've sent the "flowers".

By your logic, every member of Karma, including Citadel's government, are therefor plotting against Citadel.

Ms. Peggy_Sue, your logic phails so hard I had to spell it with a 'ph' to make it 20% bigger (NOT UNLIKE OTHER THINGS :awesome:)

Now BobJanova knows I want him nuked harder

You may have mentioned this to me directly once or twice <_<.

Peggy, you used to be intelligent :P. I don't believe that has changed, so I know you know what you're posting is silly.

Thanks for reminding me why I find you so funny.

Also...rest assured that we are all enjoying these nukes far to much to see them go anywhere else ;)

To the faction leaders in Karma whom keep contacting me, I have answer for you. You have requested that I convince members of the The Hegemony to concentrate their nuclear strikes on members of the Citidel and not on you in return for easy peace terms. My answer is no. If you want to convince them to do it yourselves, I am done. Don't get me wrong I have no intrest in protecting disloyal opportunists like Gramlins and TOP. But I am done and I don't care. If the Hegemomy wants to do your dirty work for you for light peace terms so be it. Just don't expect me to help with that. Don't bother me about it again. And don't come crying to me about how I have betrayed your trust I have give no names nor logs and their is nothing Citidel can do to stop you anyway. So what I am saying very publicly is, leave me be go talk to them directly, I am done.

Is it supposed to be funny, cunning, or both?

Excuse me but I didn't quite get it (probably I am just a il bit slow...)

Wow, Citadel is pretty much the least lucky Bloc in history. Every friend, ally, and member, has conspired against the Citadel as a whole, and the individual alliances inside it.

It's pretty shocking they are still alive.

Hello observer; you observed wrong.

Also; TBB is a compulsive liar, it has been proved in the past, so I don't trust his words one bit without any sort of proof or evidence.

Edited by erikz

Great try to cause crap between the Karma alliances. Maybe you should provide some proof instead of dragging your retired $@! back over here and making unfounded statements.

I don't think it caused any problems at all, people would have to take TBB seriously for that to happen, and when was the last time anyone took him seriously?