Official IRAN Announcement

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, which article of the OPP stated it was contingent on monetary compensation? I think OP has stumbled onto something here: charging for MADPs by the hour, special discounts in bulk!

Mogar for viceroy!

Actually, we were going to get aid from another alliance, not TPF, but Batillion was almost bill locked, so he was looking to save his own skin.

lol, that is pretty bad.

Also, I doubt Mogar will submit to any such terms.

you're correct, I accept white peace for my own nation's terms, that's about it.

Edited by Mogar

Congratulations on surpassing GDI for the most moronic announcement this war. Really, it's quite a feat.

1) Meatshields? Do you really know what it means? TPF themselves are meat shields this war. Take a look at the war stats.

2) lol MP.

3) You should probably read 64Digits announcement and not put words in their mouth.

4) "We may seek extra help from friends and allies to speed up the ZI process of Mogar." <-- You're going to have allies after this stunt? LOL Good luck!

This announcement is a failure of epic proportions, as the kids like to say.

Those of you with an axe to grind and a vendetta against TPF, there's no reason to run your mouth in this thread. The OP has proven quite clearly that he is indeed completely and utterly clueless, and also not very bright.

What you've said about TPF is completely untrue. It's nice to see how close you are to your protectors, and how well you've listened to what they've said. This upsets me.

Your cowardice was shown at the beginning of this war with the reluctance to fight when the odds weren't on our side. You've continued this trend, and I could say that this announcement is almost expected, I just hoped it would never come. My respect for you was lost when I began hearing of you looking for ways to change sides to save your own nation. If I ever did such selfish things as you, Batallion, I would fully expect to be removed as a leader.

Mogar has shown the spirit of a fighter, not backing down in any odds to protect those that protect him. This war isn't about your infra, it's about your treaty obligations, and your friends. You seem to forget that TPF has more wars right now than you can dream of, and you're complaining? For shame.

Edited by Shurukian

dang you Mogar. always ruining the game for everyone. You should definitely be ZI'd for that.

And as a former OPP leader, there is a miniscule amount of validity to some of the statements here. Sometimes information moves slower to the OPP alliances, but you're a protectorate for a reason. Once they have direct intel, they let you know and you were given your targets.

Also, in an MADP, no monetary aid is guaranteed. Aid is offered if available, but only military aid is guaranteed.

As for TPF...we like 'em so much we signed an MDoAP after we left. So, I dont see the big problem. I think it lies more in the individual than TPF.

Bawwwwwww. Anyone that took a TPF protectorate after watching them forcefully disband the government of Purge under threat of ZI to every member, then install a Viceroy (regardless of how friendly OBM might be) deserves all the using, all the abusing, all the neglect that comes along with allying yourself to schoolyard bullies like TPF.

Good luck on peace, stop the sniveling.

Batallion. You have always been pretty terrible. The war just started and your already asking for aid? Can't you see TPF isn't really in a position to send aid right now? A protectorate isn't all about aid, something you should probably learn.

You guys never sold tech to TPF. You offered a few slots, but the majority of the tech was going to random other alliances, when they requested that you sell them tech. You guys were getting free protection, AND wanted aid? You guys couldn't do something for TPF? A relationship is a two way street batallion, the least you coulda done was sell them your tech.

Perhaps you wouldn't of needed aid if you listened to me when I was a member, or when I was sent from TPF to advise you. If you listened to me you wouldn't be needing aid 3 days into the war. You wouldn't be crying about your pixels. I told you exactly what you needed to do to not only survive a long war, but also to be able to sneak a bit of aid out of TPF.

Since people seem to think I'm going to pursue him, I'm not, Bat can remain an IRAN member as long as he wishs, and should he leave our AA he can go where he chooses, I will not be sanctioning any attacks on him, nor will I want anything from him.

02:10 +Batallion • Mogar's a rogue

02:10 +Batallion • he can enjoy perma-ZI

02:10 +Shigh[TFO]KARMA • lol

02:10 +Shigh[TFO]KARMA • Batallion

02:10 +Batallion • I've got support

02:10 +Batallion • from 4 alliances

02:10 +Batallion • already

Arent I such a nice guy?

Edited by Mogar

I'm just slightly confused.

The term of service of each Triumvir shall be indefinite and shall terminate only upon the resignation of the Triumvir or upon the decision by the other two Triumvirs that the third has been derelict in his duty or can no longer serve responsibly.

Now, that clearly states it takes 2 Triumvir to remove the third, unless of course they resigned themselves. So how exactly are you ZI'ing The Manbearpig? You stated in the OP that you are the "Sole Triumvir". That being the case, you do not have the power, based on your own charter, to remove The Manbearpig. Unless he resigned himself, which I don't believe you provided any evidence of him doing so, you don't seem to have the power to remove him. Could you clarify?

Edit: Not to mention, that is not in the slightest a coup. Mogar seemed to be under the impression he was still Tri, which I can see why. They attempted to make a legal removal of Triumvir, in which your reasons for the ZI of MBP is...ridiculous not to mention false.

Edited by JackSkellington

I seem to have lost my definition for "coup" and am therefore lost.

It's NOT a coup when one Triumvir makes drastic decisions affecting the entire alliance WITHOUT the knowledge or consent of the other two, but it IS a coup when those two attempt to stop the non-coup from occuring?

I have to say that this is one of the most unstable alliance govs I have ever seen.

One tri that's running out off the alliance if he doesn't get things his way and one that's just going to pretend that he got another vote.

Either way if mogar wins this and remain as tri then mogar have pulled a incredible pr stunt (intentional or not) by getting white peace without having to surrender.

As for TPF...we like 'em so much we signed an MDoAP after we left. So, I dont see the big problem. I think it lies more in the individual than TPF.

That so many alliances have upgraded to individual treaties with us has always been one of the strongest selling points about the OPP in my opinion. It makes me sick that OP's signature is on a document so full of win. This thread has angried up my blood, I think I should leave before I say something... ban-able.

o/ OPP

o/ Mogar

and yes, even o/ IRAN, I hope you come out of this stronger

Those of you with an axe to grind and a vendetta against TPF, there's no reason to run your mouth in this thread. The OP has proven quite clearly that he is indeed completely and utterly clueless, and also not very bright.

I think the OP has proven that eventually even those under TPF will start thinking for themselves...eventually anyways. ^_^

Also I have experienced TPF's handling of their OPP/meatshields first hand...something you haven't...the OP has experienced it for himself now and is making us aware of TPF's treatment of so called protectorates. :popcorn:

Batallion. You have always been pretty terrible. The war just started and your already asking for aid? Can't you see TPF isn't really in a position to send aid right now? A protectorate isn't all about aid, something you should probably learn.

You guys never sold tech to TPF. You offered a few slots, but the majority of the tech was going to random other alliances, when they requested that you sell them tech. You guys were getting free protection, AND wanted aid? You guys couldn't do something for TPF? A relationship is a two way street batallion, the least you coulda done was sell them your tech.

Perhaps you wouldn't of needed aid if you listened to me when I was a member, or when I was sent from TPF to advise you. If you listened to me you wouldn't be needing aid 3 days into the war. You wouldn't be crying about your pixels. I told you exactly what you needed to do to not only survive a long war, but also to be able to sneak a bit of aid out of TPF.

It's like I'm reading stuff out of the UjW archives!

I'm not decomming anything, you screwed up by forcing us out of the war without talking to the other two Triums about it.

Mogar, you have my respect as personal.

I still have some cold beers at #indo. Why don't you come down and we will talk about our wild-vacation in Bali. Oh yeah, some local girls are waiting for you too....

You had me sympathising with TPF for a moment but then I was reminded that they agreed to take you on as a protectorate in the first place.

I actually signed IRAN to OPP way back when I was MoFA of TPF.

I won't comment on what has happened within your alliance or between you and TPF. I'm not informed and I prefer to comment on what I do know about.

How things change in 8 months. Back in August you, Batallion, trolled the STA incessantly while we were being beaten down by 18 alliances in defence of the New Polar Order. You even staed you wished we "die in a fire" whilst boasting of your awesome power as part of OPP. I remember saying that a true test of your military prowess and loyalty would come once you were in the STA's shoes and on the wrong side of a beat down.

As it turns out, things did not need to be that bad for you to turn and run. In cicumstances far less dire than the STA was in, you packed it in within a week and now come here abusing your former protector for using you as a meatshield. You were quite happy to be that meatshield in August when it involved pummelling alliances under attack by many.

Have you asked yourself why aid was not sent from TPF? In the last war, it was a beatdown, why on Bob would you want or need aid? In this war, your protector is under siege and it has not occurred to you that the aid is not coming because it is not available? You did not sign a mere protection agreement when you joined OPP. You signed a mutual defence agreement that meant you agreed to roll with TPF in good times and bad.

I'm pleased you proved my assumptions about you from August correct, Batallion. I am also pleased that your display here makes the stance my alliance members took back in August all the more impressive. For that, thank you.