Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rather surprised that you completely forgot to factor in the other alliances the ones you've declared on are fighting. I know that we're now taking on TCB, TAB, FOK, Orion, and TOP. Invicta's NS is 3,591,810. Combined, those against Invicta is 25,857,955. Yes, I know that the full strength of all of the alliances involved will not be brought into play, but 7 times the total NS, just to strike down one little alliance? This is blasphemy. This is madness. This is life, ain't it? :rolleyes:

It is nothing personal. I am sorry that we are not able to have a completely "fair" fight, but sometimes it is impossible given the circumstances.

Enjoy your life, for even though it is mad, the grass will soon be greener.

I'm rather surprised that you completely forgot to factor in the other alliances the ones you've declared on are fighting. I know that we're now taking on TCB, TAB, FOK, Orion, and TOP. Invicta's NS is 3,591,810. Combined, those against Invicta is 25,857,955. Yes, I know that the full strength of all of the alliances involved will not be brought into play, but 7 times the total NS, just to strike down one little alliance? This is blasphemy. This is madness. This is life, ain't it? :rolleyes:

Can you point me to an alliance that isn't at war with multiple targets?

Well...you should realize by now that every target that we're attacking happens to have 3 defensive slots open, so even if as an alliance you're swamped these individual nations aren't. And guess what, some of our good buddies on orange like R&R are getting attacked by a lot of people a lot bigger than them too - and they deserve a helping hand B)

Plus theres a reason we're attacking 4 alliances and not just you, so its not really fair to count all of our NS, just saying.

Hopefully we'll have a good, green fight and we all have some fun.

Paradoxia Vult!

Hey now, I can't take credit for other allies' NS. We're stat collectors, but we have to draw a line someplace!

i just hope we can all have some fun battling.

if we can't have some fun here then what's the point?

this was not an easy decision to come to, and sorting out our excessive amount of conflicting treaties is what took us so long to get to this point. i, for one, am just glad we came to a final decision which i think we can live with.