Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

I hear TOP is ruled by lizzard people!

anyway this is an interesting announcement. Perhaps I misjudged you TOP, we will see.

I have an accout on the Paradox boards and I know this to be absolutely true.

They also control the world's money supply.

Edited by James Dahl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AUT I like you, but I think your letting you emotions get in the way of things. First, we have a NAP with Valhalla. Second, you think TOP is that concerned with infra? If we were why not stay neutral? Third, I think it is unfair to judge, we are in one of the worst positions right now, as we have friends and allies on both sides. Realize that we have not canceled on IRON for example and they are on the side of Q, this is because we still by and large respect them, and wish to continue being their ally.

Yes my comment was made in poor taste. I apologize about this, I'll exit this thread. Good luck to both alliances.

We know you're hitting Valhalla tonight to save your infra, we all know
Yes my comment was made in poor taste. I apologize about this, I'll exit this thread. Good luck to both alliances.

You don't get out that easily, i will re-quote you for prosperity. ^_^:P

Now everyone knows we are betraying the Gramlins, will be declaring on Valhalla to save our infra, oh and we will be blitzing MCXA. :lol:

All the best MCXA.

Edited by Consul of Monkeys

AUT I like you, but I think your letting you emotions get in the way of things. First, we have a NAP with Valhalla. Second, you think TOP is that concerned with infra? If we were why not stay neutral? Third, I think it is unfair to judge, we are in one of the worst positions right now, as we have friends and allies on both sides. Realize that we have not canceled on IRON for example and they are on the side of Q, this is because we still by and large respect them, and wish to continue being their ally.

Wow i feel sorry for you guys being in the middle like this. I think it would be great if you fought with IRON. They are such a great alliance. They deserve some assistance. You guys could make history, you guys could turn this war around.

Wow i feel sorry for you guys being in the middle like this. I think it would be great if you fought with IRON. They are such a great alliance. They deserve some assistance. You guys could make history, you guys could turn this war around.

Begging for assistance in this manner generally doesn't work. Especially in public.

I think they got the hint the first time.

You could, you know, come out of peace mode and help your alliance instead of begging for assistance.

Oh lord this is from someone who ran out on NPO and IRON already this war.

Please just stop old friend, you spent your credibility this war.

He also left The Gremlins when he heard a rumor it was going to be rolled.
He also left PC :P

I was aware, and FCC too, but I was talking this war, I am pretty sure no serious alliance will take him in, but this isn't a place for this discussion, so I bid my leave from this thread

Ok, WN, lets see if all the "talk" in BW really amounts to anything ;). PS You need to post some ninja servant girls por favor. Welcome to the fight.

Hmmm... yes, I think that you'll find my "talk" to be quite valid, your "problem" really should have cleared up by now though. I have a number for a clinic. They're discreet.

Edited by WalkerNinja