Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Good luck MCXA.

TOP is caught on both sides of this war FOK/NPO, GRE/IRON. Put yourself in our shoes for just one day, seeing these 4 friends rip each other apart is not easy for any TOPper.

Then I believe TOP considers what side they believe is on the right in this war or stay neutral.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck MCXA.

TOP is caught on both sides of this war FOK/NPO, GRE/IRON. Put yourself in our shoes for just one day, seeing these 4 friends rip each other apart is not easy for any TOPper.

Yet you have clearly chosen one side :).

I wish you Good Luck TOP.

Then I believe TOP considers what side they believe is on the right in this war or stay neutral.

Neither side is in the right side in this war. Both sides are wrong and have been overcome with stupidity. We are on TOP's side.

Staying neutral is not an option. Our "brothers" and allies saw to that.

For the purpose of this thread let me state christian trojans is not and has never been an IRON member. IRON wishes for nothing more than a clean fight and a to shed some of our nukes (they are a terrible burden on our economy you know).

Best of luck to both our allies involved in this cancellation, we hope that realtions between you can flourish once again post war.

Well, as TOP wars generally consist of sitting on the outside and throwing in aid, it IS perfectly sensible.

Wait? We just sit on the outside throwing in aid? Whoops. Here I've been, attacking people all this time. Thanks for the charification. ;)

Best of luck to the MCXA.

o/

Paradoxia Vult!

Well, as TOP wars generally consist of sitting on the outside and throwing in aid, it IS perfectly sensible.

That would be the FAN war in which Valhalla did exactly the same if I remember correctly.

Being in Valhalla yourself you should know better than me since Valhallan history is somewhat unknown to me.

The cancellation is Sad But Necessary.

Just had to.

Edited by alpreb

Everyone thinks they know who is winning and everyone thinks that they know who will win. But how amazing would it be if TOP came in for an alliance from the continuum! TOP could turn this around and tip the balance, they would never be forgotten. They would be known as mighty warriors who stuck by their friends against all odds and won. Wow, how much would that shock and amaze?

This is Funny. I guess when all else fails, start begging.

Gatherum sighed dismalley, chuckling in aggravation, then wearing a stern look.

The amount of double-standards apparent binds and chokes my patience.

I am neutral in view to Paradoxia, and averted to the X-Parasites, and so this move bodes well. Yet...

...where did the spite for those failing to honor their treaties writ so willingly dissolve to? Why do the allies of Pacifica lose so much respect for doing exactly what has been done here, and not Paradoxia?

He turned his head away and spat, scowling.

Truly, you people are incredible!

Closing his eyes, he inhaled, and then exhaled, before opening them again.

A wise and favorable choice by Paradoxia has been made tonight. Forthwith I shall continue to watch your movements in utmost interest. :)