Echelon Announcement

wow, more propaganda from someone who is obviously trying hard to get a rise out of people.

Funny thing is, you never see the winning side resort to stuff like this now do you?

Very low class move with your comment about Kait dude. Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover it.

Umm...Do you browse the same forum that I do? Have you seen all of the sigs your side has?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets do some math to find out the "size of Echelon's balls"

Total Members: 125

Peace Mode: 63

Members in Anarchy: 55

(For reference, MA has 10 people in anarchy and 9 in peace mode out of 223 members.

Using simple arithmetic will tell you, there's only 8 people that either aren't in anarchy OR in peace mode.

That's some great balls you got there. Too bad they've already been blown to bits or hiding behind a wall.

*Awaits another poorly photoshopped burned flag in retort :P*

will make KaitlinK angry.

...I remember the last person who made her angry. It didn't end well for them.

Pardon but aren't the founders of AB, people who pissed Kait off by leaving her? I don't see them dead. They are actually still living quite well. Sure their nation is being destroyed in this war but that's the point of the war. KaitlinK isn't a goddess. She can't truly make it hell for anyone who pisses her off, so stop trying to make her look deadly or scary.

Good read, Echelon. Glad to be your ally.

Edited by Sea Junky

Pardon but aren't the founders of AB, people who pissed Kait off by leaving her? I don't see them dead. They are actually still living quite well. Sure their nation is being destroyed in this war but that's the point of the war. KaitlinK isn't a goddess. She can't truly make it hell for anyone who pisses her off, so stop trying to make her look deadly or scary.

Good read, Echelon. Glad to be your ally.

If you want a little insight as to that. Multiple people (and alliances for that matter) wanted her to destroy you guys (me included) yet she showed mercy in allowing you to form your alliance and live in peace.

To reiterate, she could have had each one of you attacked (and us remaining members would have been glad to) as you left the AA

Echelon keeping it "classy" as always. Nothing seems to change, does it?

t5iogo.jpg

Sorry, I'll make sure the relevant people include a domestic violence joke next time to appease your high standards :)

For everyone getting touchy and defensive, it's quite obvious humour is intended, no? Taste is another issue, but why anyone expects 'propaganda' during a war to have any factual grounding or truth is beyond me.

Maybe it's the newsletter format.

I didn't bother reading the announcement, because, you know, it's an Echelon announcement. I'd lose some more IQ points.

But what I gathered from the pictures was that, Echelon likes old guys with guns and large balls ... Weirdos ...

Zing! You sure showed them.

But seriously, that KaitlinK bit was pretty close to the line...but still funny :lol:

And the rest of it was great.

o/ Propaganda

If you want a little insight as to that. Multiple people (and alliances for that matter) wanted her to destroy you guys (me included) yet she showed mercy in allowing you to form your alliance and live in peace.

To reiterate, she could have had each one of you attacked (and us remaining members would have been glad to) as you left the AA

With the military MA had, I would have been highly surprised if you had managed to anarchy any single one of us, let alone pull off a succesfull attack.

Hey remember that time you guys thought ditching BLEU in exchange for admission into OneVision would be a great move to secure your future?

Cheers to that! o/

I want the record to state I didn't say that. :D

Wait.. I did, just not here. Just not NOW.

Edited by Shayde

Thanks for making what is already clear, even clearer. At least KaitlinK hasn't falled to the pressure of peers, congrats to Kait for that. (No sarcasm at all, I am sincere as an ex-ally of Kait)

I don't see why people hated them so much, seriously they left to make a new alliance because they didn't approve of the direction MA chose. Aren't they all allowed the liberty to decide? AB decided their way, MA decided theirs. Anyways, to get this back on topic. Echelon good job again, it's nice seeing our allies not losing their humour in this time of war.

Thanks for making what is already clear, even clearer. At least KaitlinK hasn't falled to the pressure of peers, congrats to Kait for that. (No sarcasm at all, I am sincere as an ex-ally of Kait)

I don't see why people hated them so much, seriously they left to make a new alliance because they didn't approve of the direction MA chose. Aren't they all allowed the liberty to decide? AB decided their way, MA decided theirs. Anyways, to get this back on topic. Echelon good job again, it's nice seeing our allies not losing their humour in this time of war.

Might have had something to do ith the manner of your "moving on" as they say...but meh, we kinda got over that a while ago...

Back to nuking and war! Echelon, your ballsy nations are amusing me and my soldiers, keep it up :)

<_< might have been certain people *cough thefox and sarkin cough* suggesting to hire a nuke rogue to attack me for not going along with their plans

With the military MA had, I would have been highly surprised if you had managed to anarchy any single one of us, let alone pull off a succesfull attack.

I would have made it happen, believe me.

but this thread is about echelon, not AB

Edited by CptGodzilla