Green Protection Agency Announcement

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GPA, now is the moment in history that you can set aside your neutrality and not only demand, but in fact take back that GPA tech NPO is hording.

On the plus side, should we choose to in the future, we'll know that attacking the GPA and stealing their tech will bring no reprisal.

:v:

Someone should check to see if GPA's trades are evenly distributed across the two sides of the war. If they aren't, then this DoN has already been proven false by their actions.

Edit: And a GPA member in their IRC chan (named Leonidas) says he can't find a lick of neutrality anywhere in the agency. Just ask him if he's seen it.

Edited by heggo

The back-and-forth towards defending your neutrality and abandoning it has shown much of Planet Bob what a coward the GPA truly is.

I hope your neutrality learns its lesson about allying with you.

This coming from the mighty sith who have yet too fire a shot? I suggest you shut your mouth or shove a nuke down someones throat because your looking like an arch hypocrite right now.

So, for all you people who keep bugging us if we're gonna join or announce our neutrality, you can stop now :lol: We're neutral! Thank you, have a nice day!

^_^

Gatherum blinked a few times.

People are actually still trying to do this? :blink:

and here's me thinking GPA was going to Join the fight :o

:wub:

This coming from the mighty sith who have yet too fire a shot? I suggest you shut your mouth or shove a nuke down someones throat because your looking like an arch hypocrite right now.

^seconded

Not really.

Sith are not abour war and destruction but passion and power.